scenaripolitici.com/2018/01/sondaggio-index-research-25-gennaio-2018.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gK1Dro5pr_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

check dem digits yo
panorama.it/news/politica/elezioni-politiche-italiane-2018-sondaggi/

Who are we rooting for?

>CENTER RIGHT TOTAL: 37,3%
>CENTER LEFT TOTAL: 27,9%

Topkek, meanwhile German media is going "I-IT'S ALL OPEN ENDED; ANYBODY COULD WIN".

anyone here from Cesena or Predappio

Forza Italia is Berlusconi's party, it's the lolbertarian-ish one, they want to implement a 23% flat tax

Lega Nord/Fratelli D'Italia are both euroskeptics parties who value strict immigration, and in the case of Fratelli D'Italia, a strong tradition (like family etc)
both authoritarian right-wing

If you wanna go full fledged fashy you can vote Casapound, that runs on its own

lelel, how do you think the Grosse Koalition will do in the near future?

No idea, the talks are still going on, and it's still possible that they fail or that the SPD base will sill vote against it.

considering Italian politics it might as well be
>inb4 the elections are rigged

just don't rigt it in favor of Cinco Di Maio plz

energieperlitalia.com
The one true libertarian party, that recently left the coalition

Memz

Im just here to say : Ave CasaPound!

kek

Is there any risk that Di Maio is colluded with marxists so we keep getting more niggers? I'm either voting Lega or nothing, but just in case.

what's for brunch my luigi's?

It must be shit rigging, because Italians have never been able to form a stable government in Democracy

italian pizza fucking sucks

its literally just a thin piece of bread with tomato paste on it yet italians think their le authentic pizza is the best but its fucking shit

a fucking normal pizza from pizza hut is a million times better fucking kill yourself you spaghetti fagetti also when i was in rome someone stole 20 euros out of my pocket so im really fucking mad

M5S? yes

is the bottom guy danny devito?

ma perché dicono anche le SpA in Italia che ferragosto e le vacanze lunghe sono un piacere di permetterle? perché c'è sta del debito pubblico nell'Italia? la sistema sanitaria fornisce nulla? berlusconi ha detto su twitter recentemente che i cristiani ed anche gli ebrei sono stessi ed uguali persone. quelli che hanno ucciso Cristo. ha una faccia di plastica. ha una moglia un terzo di anni più giovane no che lui. è stato un disastro cafone è ha comprato tutto. sembra ad un'altro presidente americano? leggi su Ettore Ovazza. neanche l'architetto di quel pazzo mussolini poteva vivere senza uccidarsi se stesso, esitendo vicino al nome di quello prosciutto impiccato nella piazza. gli ebrei mettono degli rifugiati. no salvini. no berlusfroci vi salvono. la freccia rossa è bella. queste cose hanno dovuto stati pagati coi soldi, ovviamente. ha bisogno di questi soldi alla parte di berlusfroci? con le tasse (((flat)))? ma come dovresti fare quei lavori i più se il padrone paga lo stesso come tu? e per finalizzare qua, berlusfroci vuole rimuovere il jus soli? grazie e buona fortuna

They only needed to add Law and Foreign Languages to create the ultimate "Unemployment Guarantee" list.

Shut up you dumb fucking australian, go drum out your hangover somewhere else.

Lega Nord/Fratelli D'Italia
tell me more about these please? Do they have any chance to win

Holy shit that banter is fucking weak.
Are you a chink, or just a European with a proxy?

I agree with the pizza thing., But the traditional pasta from Tuscany is the best food you can eat. And sir if you let me please shut your fuxking mouth and stay quiet in your stupid and retarded island. You're nothing but the grandson of a coward man that went out of the old continent because was afraid to fight for his country.

I think you a chink!

bellessimo. thanks for the (you)s

*state pagate

Negatory. I had a margarita pizza in Sicily and it blew me away.

It's rigged so that forming a stable government is near impossible without coalitions amongst opposing parties. It's what the (((markets))) want.

Post more italian memes

Disagree, Pizza hut is shit. Dominos is better.

stai parlando con qualcuno che ha scoperta una sistema di schifo legale contro quella romana ed anche un Re voleva un divorzio e doveva scoprire una chiesa da farlo. non lo paghi di l'attenzione. c'è l'ha lui anche una sistema elettorale che non paga l'attenzione di nulla alla gente. quella italiana è superiore. da non ottenerci dello Scorporo ed anche le riforme contro la rappresentanza proporzionale sono brutti però

Look at Italy on the way to unkeken itself!

Are you going to deport?

Are you going to stop the (((rescue))) boats in the Mediterranean?

How about really protecting the borders?

I want to believe.

i

perfetto. è giusto che devo dire che solo i nonni sono nati lì ma io sono nato in canada? crocifiggimi. sto provando ok. nessuno è perfetto. dimmi specificamente quello che ho detto nell'una maniera brutta. o parli inglese. o non fai l'attore perché Ettore era tuo papà

Just use english you fag

no. buona notte devo andare a letto

Lega Nord and FdI are literally white nationalists

> inb4 huurr durrr italians are not white xD

fuck off amerimutts

Looking at these numbers, it seems like 5stars will be kingmaker. Who are they likely to ally with, the right or the left?

>"Hey user, what do you mean it's a wasted vote? Wouldn't you want to see fascism rise again across all Europe?"

they are practically the green party of Italy, but they are edgy enough as to not support anyone

Neither of the camps could build a government on its own though, or am I missing something in the Italian election laws?

Fuck you amerimutt you 56% face dont even know what real pizza is, american pizza is jew tears on nigger apologia bread + melting pot racemixing cheese.

many of the seats are first-past-the-post (a lot like the german mixed system), depending on raw percents on each seat, the right could have a majority

he is an austromutt tho

56 % white, 20 % abo, 24 % emu

Lega/Frateli D'italia are running together with Forza Italia, the coalition is currently polling at 37,3% so they have very good chanches of winning, who will be the prime minister will depend on how many votes for the whole coalition will be for one or the other party in the group (so either Forza Italia or Lega Nord, they're the best polling)

Why did Ferrari try to assassinate Michael Schumacher

To this day i still don't know what they want, they are constantly changing their views

they always vote with the greens in the european parliament, even when they are supposed to be allied with the UKIP (they don't vote with the UKIP even once)

they are a left wing party in denial

What is 5s stance on immigration? Could they and the rightwing block shut it down hard?

They are pro-amnesty

Interesting. Seems like a good idea to vote for them no? I don't know what I'm talking about really but if they can get a strong 37-40% then some good things could happen in parliament.

they also voted for sanctions against "undemocratic" Poland and Hungary

5 Stars mayor in Turin gave honorary citizenship to all the immigrants childrens after the Ius Soli was blocked.

Yeah, the want strict immigration, more autonomy from (((EU))) and want to apply this flat tax, sounds breddy gud to me

pretty clear a conservative/nationalism/anti EU coalition is in the cards.

Nice work italy!

five star movement/forza italia coalition?

would M5S form a government with lega or fratelli d'italia?

Literally /ourguy/

Nope it's always good old Silvio posing.

> would M5S form a government with lega or fratelli d'italia?
> five star movement/forza italia coalition?

lol no. The M5S would align with the PD before it does with the right

Even with the coalition, they ain't getting the absolute majority, so we do not really know what is going to happen.
The other problem is that the right wing coalition is divided on almost everything, with FI more Europeist, moderate and libertarian and Lega+FdI more far-righty.
At the moment both sides are around 18% so it is not clear how the coalition will behave after the elections.
But Berlusconi is probably playing 5D chess and will fuck up the whole thing, because he is the devil himself.

so five star are civic nationalist cucks?

Civic cucks
Not nationalists
Basically left wingers for stupid people

they are lefties that don't like the EU

they aren't nationalist in the slightest, they're just loud bugmen who somehow heard about Soros

how much of a percentage/regions/seats do you need to win in order to form a government?

they can bargain things, thats how coalitions are formed.

scenaripolitici.com/2018/01/sondaggio-index-research-25-gennaio-2018.html

they are basicaly the Pirate Party/Podemos

M5s are literal far left wing communists in disguise.
They love niggers more than anyone else.
Look up Torino's major Chiara appendino.

CLAIMED

the right wil get around 45 % of the seats with current polling (38 % of popular vote)

Why is one of your political parties named after a video game racing franchise? lmao

[spoiler]just kidding, giving you a bump[/spoiler]

do they need 50% to form government via coalition?

>Be Chiara Appendino, neo-elected 5Stars Movement's mayor of Turin
>Kek, Turin is one of the most efficent citites in Italy, it was the first capital of the nation
>Great industrial production, rich city, it basically rules itself
>It's going to be an easy job

A few months later

>Be Chaira Appendino, 5Stars Movement's mayor of Turin.
>Investigated for massacre of Piazza San Carlo, 1.500 injuried and 1 death
>The city is caos
>Riots in San Salvario
>Forbidden to drink and gather outside from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
>The mayor excapes public meetings

Geez, I wonder how Virginia Raggi is doing back in Rome

so in a few months we'll see armies of nonna's chasing africans out of town with rolling pins?

don't forget this

to pass legislation? yes they do

the saddest thing is that some extremely confused rightwingers still support M5S

I'm holding out a lot of hope for u Italians
get the five star movement in

which one is the best party for Italia?

ideologically speaking, I would say Fratelli d’Italia

if you wanna go full fash, Casapound

>get the five star movement in

wat

Five star are:

>degrowth
>anti immigration
>anti eu

Or have I been misinformed?

You have been misinformed

even their degrowth platform is rambling nonsense

Casapound, the problem is that they are out of right wing coalition and probably get 3%
But is basically an army in a party disguise, so based enough.

that's disappointing. who should I root for?

Lega

>anti eu
>anti immigration
>flat tax proponents

Plus they like Trump so you know they're good

What sort of government do you predict you'll end up with?

i'd love to see a nationalist italy, germany would be surrounded by nationalist governments

They are pro eu and immigration
And the degrowth thing died with Casaleggio, along with the soul of the movement

>germany would be surrounded by nationalist governments

>france, belgium, netherlands
>nationalist

granted that belgium does not even have a government

Disgusting Italians in this thread. You're country is a joke. You've done nothing of note for two millennium now, and your people have so much African blood in them that you should be counted as genuine bona-fide negros at this point. Joke country, joke people.

Center-right for sure, i'm afraid we'll get Berlusconi as premier who's basically turned into a neocon these days

holy fuck, a pakistani got triggered

t. Proud "British" denizen

youtube.com/watch?v=gK1Dro5pr_0

they've got a while to go. the netherlands will come through eventually.

france is important, fuck the belgians.

Oh for fucks sake. I was expecting an anti immigrant, degrowth, anti eu party. Looks like you'll end up with a neoliberal shitfest. Hopefully lega nord make insane gains or something.