Remember when empowered liberal women were denigrating Mike Pence for refusing to be alone with a women before #Metoo

Remember when empowered liberal women were denigrating Mike Pence for refusing to be alone with a women before #Metoo...

The only women I eat dinner with other than members of my own family are women I intend to fuck.

Never be alone with a woman or you'll be falsely accused of rape

now men everywhere will adpot this rule as the gold standard

good job, roasties

Smart man

We all need to follow his example.

He's a smart man.

its funny woman pretend crazy bitches never exist.
doesn't every man who is a professional or runs a company have 1 roastie try and scam him for money?

We should go back to having a chaperone for dates.

I'm sure the majority of Sup Forums is already one step ahead

>”You know who isnt being charged with sexual harassment? Mike Pence”
What a sad truth

>Now
Kys

The final stage of liberalism - neo-puritanism.
It goes full circle.

Women have proven they can't be held responsible for anything they do.

I wish he was my dad

I work as a surgical trainee in the UK. When I was in med school, you could perform examinations on female patients alone - eg listening to lung fields or palpating abdomens. Once I started working, I was often advised by speciality chiefs to ALWAYS have a chaperone for female patients even for the most mundane and non-intimatr examinations. Feminism is a fucking scourge.

i doubt they interviewed or even asked him on this matter, assuming it's true. they created their own news story with assumptions they intended

I don't even meet with female staff unless I have someone else and I ask them to have someone who can mediate so I can't get fucked over with bully bullshit later on

Smart as fuck, (((journalists))) mad they can't accuse him of sexual assault.

i respect women so much that i dont even make eye contact with them

the future is female

Let me tell you about a case in the Israeli news a few years back.

A woman was brought by ambulance to a hospital after a car accident, she was in pretty good condition so she didn't get the trauma bay treatment, but she was complaining of abdominal pain and her hemoglobin was rather low so an attending asked a (male) new intern to due a rectal exam amongst various other things.

Apparently the intern was new enough that he hadn't been briefed on sexual harassment shit yet, so he did the rectal exam when he was alone in the room, and didn't inform the patient of what he was about to do.

Obviously she went straight to the police the moment she was released from the ER. All charges against the intern were dropped pretty quickly, before it went to trial, but she had already published his name in a social media post that went viral, so the hospital was forced to fire him and his medical career was over before it even began.

On the one hand I do feel kind of bad for the guy, on the other hand, that's some next-level dumbfuckery to do a rectal exam without even informing the patient that you're about to stick a finger up her ass, doesn't matter whether you got the sexual harassment speech or not.