Anti Trudeau Raid Brainstorming

Canadafags get in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibfGzuolTOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think #metoo needs to remove that shill bastard before he rapes the prairie provinces again

Pretty sure he fucked you guys with the TPP?

fucked haaard he needs to go

Its gonna be hard the nasty 50 year old women love him and the young ones find him trendy

bump

Most ppl i talk to seem to either dislike trudeau.
It seems his actions and inaction turned a majority of ndp voters against him and a few liberals against him as well.

nice trips but he still has the vots for a majority government as things stand rn

I wish max won the conservative race.
Scheer is boring.

scheer has good policy but no charisma

I often travel to Canada on business, I love the people over there...is Trudeau so much worst than Kim Campbell?

You guys really think that the other parties are any better? Canadian politics are totally fucked

kim campbell didnt do shit, she too over for like a couple weeks didnt pass any laws

the wildrose party of alberta is on par with republicans on every issue except guns and some parts of healthcare but federally speaking conservatives are shit but a way lesser evil than this guy.

it was a joke...I am aware of this blotch on Canadian history.

Did they finally succeed in the labs and implant the german humor gene into the canadian DNA pool?

tfw have dual citizenship :)

I challenge you, please leaf sir, to name one country where politics is not a total fucking joke?

Bump

jawohl

relative to this
youtube.com/watch?v=ibfGzuolTOY

a lot of places are looking quite nice

the military here is fucked too. the place is turning into europe

I have lived in 6 countries in my life and have visited more than 40...I can assure you that politics is a fucking shit show no matter where you go. I base this on the fact that no matter what bar/coffee shop you visit in any given country, you don't talk politics unless you want to end up being served a knuckle sandwich.

>That Australia.
Atleast it dosent look like a crab anymore.

Im the jared fogel of knuckle sandwiches. Ive served billions

hahhahaa both funny and disturbing.

My vote is we should hang Justin Castro publicly for treason. Or he can be drawn and quartered, we'll let his wife choose since she wears the pants unless one of her boyfriends are over

The only reasoning for his love of immigration is that he feels he's stocking the country with people who will vote for him and his party. Giving a terrorist Kahdr millions of dollars was the thing that triggered my hate for this cuck.

I didn't like him from the very beginning. Giving the terrorist money just makes me want to watch him burn in a fire.