Prof. Jordan Peterson: "I can't do it" when asked about the Jew conspiracy

Most of Peterson's fan base are probably not at the point where they'd consider the jew conspiracy as real, but if enough if them see this video, showing that peterson is well aware that even just talking about it can get him de-platformed, it may be enough to get them on to the right path.

He has a fanbase growing by hundreds of thousands a month, I think that keeping this video in circulation speaks load enough to his current fans.

There were tons of search results for "jordan peterson - I can't do it" on google this morning, now there is only one result as far as I'm seeing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ylI0uBIsq4Y

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment
youtu.be/56UmHs_6Cfs
youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jordan Peterson already outed himself as a faggot who doesn't care about the white race, don't ever follow that homo

k

small steps, in the right direction.

Cognativedissonance.jpg

He won't name the Jew. disavow.

He can't lest he be lambasted by (((international media))) and probably thrown in Jail for hate-speech in Canada.
Thats how badly they have the west on lock. He is not saying 'I cant do it' because he doesn't WANT to address the question - its because he CANT.
He isn't ready to be a political martyr. But somebody braver will be.

He is a fucking nutter.. cut him loose.. you don't want to be associated with that intellectual pigmy

You can't debunk reality

I am sure you "NAME THE JEW" every day at your job

Why is the audio this terrible in the current year? It makes me suspicious the it might be fake. All he would have to do was record his kermit impression and export as a low bitrate mp3 and it would be indistinguishable from this shite.

You're right that he doesn't talk about these things, because if he does he loses his platform.

You may see it as weak, but it's completely irrelevant to the point I'm trying make.

I'm just pointing out that when someone who has been labeled "the prophet of truth" by their fans is so unwilling to even speak about a topic, it's going to raise eyebrows.

I believe it's of benefit to anyone wanting to fight the Jew.

He’s a boomer. Let him sell his self-books and shitty rags to kekistani imbeciles and die. He’s hopeless.

>Double spacing every sentence
Fuck off nigger

>I can't name the jew in public
is just as good.

Says the man posting on Sup Forums in the wee hours.

If he did name the jew, faggots like you would call him a cia plant or controlled opposition.

Silence is the loudest cry

ya mum

Jordan Peterson's cultists are worse than Rick and Morty fans. JP makes several compelling cases and is very good at crafting his words - many of which appeal to those on the left as much as the alt-right need him.

But he isn't god and he shouldn't be treated as such.

>MY PLATFORM TO SPEAK MODERATE BULLSHIT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE EXISTENCE OF MY RACE
fuck right off

>it's yet another divide-and-conquer thread

I appreciate the important input, but if you re-read my post you'll notice that's it's not a JP fan thread.

>He isn't ready to be a political martyr.
He's useless then.

Another retard completely misses the point of the thread. Why are there so many fucking children here that don't read further than the title.

>"I have a question"
>Gives 3 minute speech

I hate these fucking people

There's no way he could have answered that without receiving a massive assblasting afterwards. The question itself was a giant redpill

no fuck that. jq comes last for a reason asshole. only a nub tries to redpill normies with the jq.

the guy shreds anti-western civilization and therefore anti-whites. he's a fucking howitzer. let him be.

Some delicate questions can't be asked quickly. I think it was voiced pretty compellingly and strategically, JP was obviously quite conflicted after it

I don't care if he name the jew or not this is more important.

This.

Some people don't seem to realize that moving the Overton window to the right will help them accomplish their goals. I honestly think that some of them don't want it moved so they can keep their movement like a little club.

why the fuck do you retard even pay attention to Juden Patreon.

He should have never disinvited Faith. Really destabilised people's opinion about just how much he follows his own teachings. 1 point for moral subjectivity

This answer was perfect. The man who holds truth as his highest value and constantly says that everything needs to be discussed and dissected, and he won't even touch the subject. He knows his fans will notice this. If he really didn't want them to touch it he would have brushed it off some other way

Massive fucking redpill. We're normalizing the overton window hard fucking core.

This is basically every noe achiever, they flog to a group to compensate for their utter failure in life.
Nationality or race is just an easy label, because you gain it without any effort.

He's probably #Jwoke but he's afraid of ruining his career

Also the same thing applies to gender or to certain extent also to which idiology they follow.

So does this motherfucker actually know whats what?

A group of people is always stronger then an individual. Individualism is good to some extent since it push you to be better and thus strengthen the group but individualism as it's pushed by peterson is just a jewish trick.

The jews wants to deal with a mass of individuals who feels no bound to their neighbours or to their brothers.

He is not Sup Forums, but he successfully attacks leftism. Good enough, for now.
Most of us are white ethnonationalists or völkisch, something which Peterson is opposed to. We need to remember this difference, but that does not mean we should not support his attacks on leftist ideology.

Why do none of these faggots every try to expose the holocaust myth?

That'll open peoples minds up a million more times than just talking about the JQ

Seriously Sup Forums this is priority number one. The Jews cant come back from it if we get this into the mainstream consciousness

>man hands Peterson a copy of 200 years together
>Peterson says "First of all, I've never read that book"
>during a lecture Peterson said "HIS LAST BOOK HAS NEVER BEEN TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH, HMM, I WONDER WHY THAT IS"
>200 years together was made in 2003
>Solzhenitsyn died in 2008
>200 years together was Solzhenitsyn's last book

he even leaned forward and threw his arms back when he said "I WONDER WHY THAT IS"

This is what Hitler meant when he talked about half measures in mein kampf

Agreed this is the right path

Not that it matters at this point, but honestly he started it by straw-manning racists. He has very well reasoned arguments against the left, but when challenged by the right he becomes an emotional basket case. He says truth is something to strive for. Hypocrite.

I didn't watch the video so I'm not too sure what you're talking about.

What is 200 years together about?

Great post. Totally agree Aus bro.

That quote is just flat out wrong. Sure some may feel that way, but tell me, can you think of any famous or rich people that are proud of their race? Was Malcom X proud to be black? Was Martin Luther King proud to be black? Is Binyamin Netanyahu proud to be Jewish?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment

it's about the Jewish influence in the USSR.

yeah, i don't buy Peterson's excuse in this case. he's either read the book or he's full of shit and talking about things he has no experience with.

Exactly.

It's the weekend shitlord

The heavy influence of Jews in the rise and establishment of Bolshevism in Russia.
As I have not read it (it was only recently given a hack-job english translation and published online somewhere), that is the best summary I can give.

Is it written in Russian? That's not a problem for me.

youtu.be/56UmHs_6Cfs

I’d wager he’s read it

I hadn't bothered to actually watch it, but...
... I did. I gave him a chance.

And what I saw was cowardice.
Cowards are never worthwhile. The only benefit of a coward, is knowing they are a coward, and thus knowing you can expect cowardice from them.
But a coward is never worthwhile. Period.

Moving on.

this entire thing reminds me of when nietzsche was accused of being antisemitic

anyone who tries to speak for the dignity of the individual must by definition be antisemitic since judaism is the root of slave morality.

Completely misses the point. Sure, a successful person is not compelled to feel pride in their race. He seems to be dancing around the issue. All things being the same, what is wrong with pride in the very source of your traditions, language, culture, and religion--that is, your ancestors and the wider family to which you belong?

He has a seriously powerful position developing and he knows that a few keywords the broken masses are dying to hear would propagate and morph into something he could not control.

I have no doubt at all he sees the Jewish problem. But he is in the position where if he says one thing about the Jews he will be equally slandered to be, by the media and adopted by "us", as a leader of an ideological movement, for which his keypoint from the beginning is the complete opposite.

>a person responsible for influencing the ideals of a massive amount of people
>company to help people's problems
>monthly donations, respect, achievements high enough to attempt creating an accredited school

>gives any sort of credit to a claim which will help validate the machinations of psychotics, hallucinations of the delusional
>be a well experienced mental health professor

C'mon.
Come on now.

Maybe he's waiting for the right time when he wont be exiled for something like this

It's easy to preach it, not as easy to live it.
I bet you're no better. That's why you like Sup Forums, it's one of the few places you can talk your mind without being socially assassinated.

He's working every trick in the book, including deceit, to ensure that the mainstream keeps giving him bigger and bigger platforms.
Unlike Trump, who went in guns blazing while keeping cards up his sleeve and simply made his own audience.
>jidf shill
Go swallow a gas bottle already.

This is true, but what use is their in eating our own because they aren’t ideologically pure enough. He isn’t truly our ally (at least openly) but at this point I’d argue he does more good than harm. We should let him work unhindered as he attacks the left, because ultimately his ideology is untenable in the long term and he knows this.

>go swallow a gas bottle

What?

>that pic tho

You just know he's directing this at white nationalists. He wouldn't dare tell niggers or gods chosen people they shouldn't be proud of their race, which the majority of them are

What has JP accomplished? He has not one conceptual idea. All he does is convince retards to pay him for regurgitated shit that they should already know. He's like the Robert Kiyosaki of psychology.

Why do Jews always attempt to pathologize their opposition?
Its truly amazing.

No.
That's the justification a man gives himself, saying next time (if there is ever even a next time) he'll charge against the (hopefully confused and battered) enemy (that he'll hopefully outnumbers 4 to 1), to justify the time before that when his line was charged upon in similar odds and he hid in the mud and pissed himself.

I'm not trying to be a thought leader. He is. If you want to be a thought leader, then you face a different sort of expectations than if you're just some guy.
This "you do better" shit is nothing but an excuse to escape fully justified criticism for this expression of cowardice.
>That's why you like Sup Forums, it's one of the few places you can talk your mind without being socially assassinated.
Quite. But I'm just some guy. I'm not a thought leader. People aren't looking to me for advice and knowledge, I'm not being promoted and accepting such promotion as one who can provide such - at the very least because I'm not trying to be in that position, not to mention other potential extenuating circumstances.
If I was trying to be a thought leader, however, I could not justify it to myself to be a coward in the face of that duty.

This. The rest of you dumbniggers don’t understand that these things take time. If he comes out about the JQ, he’ll lose his fans as (((the media))) takes him down.

He’ll get there eventually. The fact that he got the book (which is an important book), means that in a week someone from pol can go to one of his speeches and ask from another audience Q&A, “Have you finished 200 years together yet and can you comment on it?”

It’ll be interesting to see what he says then.

>He won't name the Jew. disavow.
>He's a racist. disavow.
literally two sides of the same coin, and equally autistic

If Peterson had actually 'named the Jew' you people would be berating him for falling for jewish subversive discrediting tactics or accusing him of being CIA.

20th thread in 4 days.

Shill op.

Any sensible person knows why he didnt answer. This is a fast way to publicity suicide. He can either reach millions and set them on the way to bigger redpills or sperg out once and be blacklisted.

He promotes the author of a book on Jewish roles in Bolshevism ffs. Do you think he really isnt aware?

>for regurgitated shit that they should already know
but sadly don't know because they either didn't have a dad around to teach them, or had a dad around who couldn't be bothered to raise them.

Exactly.
I mean, Christ, this is some basic bitch shit right here.

Its like saying "Oh, well, you aren't proud of your family, are you? You're not proud of your wife or children, your father or mother, are you? You're not proud of your grand parents, let alone your great-grandparents (who most have never even met) are you? Because the only way you could be proud of any of them in the context of your familial connection/relationship is if you haven't personally accomplished anything yourself - or rather, you're compelled to do so if you have no accomplishments of your own.", which is more obviously retarded because its less dissociated in a meta context, but is nothing more than the reduction of the concept of pride in oneself through association with group.

>this meme again

Fuck Peterson

Leftism attacks itself. The only way to get rid of it it to convince it to accelerate. These faggots like JP and Ben Shapiro think their intellectual ideals are what's changing hearts and minds but they are mistaken. What's changing hearts and minds are the trolls who get the left to overreact and in turn push them farther left to the point where people decide they can't fuck with crazy anymore.

It doesn't matter how much truth and how many facts support the conspiracy behind the Jewish Question. It really doesn't.

Basically this guy
understands what I am saying.

Things just aren't big enough and well known enough to say shit like that outright and have any good come from it.

That's right, it's also worth noting that a lot of extremely successful people are proud of their parents and thankful for them. Your parents giving you a good education, providing for you and sacrificing for you give you an advantage and can play an important part in your success or failure in life.

With race there is a similar element, your race is an extension of your family in a way. The ancestors that you didn't know, have in some ways, given you the life you have. If you're from the Balkans or Spain for example and you enjoy your culture, being western and being Christian, you can thank the men of the reconquista and the men that rebelled against the Ottomans for that.

More like: Those who are smart enough to accomplish important feats are usually smart enough to know not to bring up race.

Henry Ford is an exception.

>Any sensible person knows why he didnt answer. This is a fast way to publicity suicide. He can either reach millions and set them on the way to bigger redpills or sperg out once and be blacklisted.
Translation: He can either continue to focus on the symptoms of the problem whilst avoiding the cause at all costs, or he can address the cause and the societal denial of such would consume his career and social standing outside of... well, basically the same circles he's already got social standing in. And in the process he might ACTUALLY redpill some people.

I have not met a single solitary person who claims to have been brought to a redpill reality on anything as regards the JQ or anything of the sort through association with Peterson's content.
Do you have any proof of him actually contributing in this fashion, or are you just pulling shit outta your ass?

>Things just aren't big enough and well known enough to say shit like that outright and have any good come from it.
I'm sorry m8, but you're just flat-out wrong. Now is not the time to avoid being called Nazis or any association with such, for example, rather, now is the time to unabashedly accept such accusations if they are appropriate and laugh off criticism.

The West has about 10-20 years to get its shit together as regards the SOURCE OF THE PROBLEMS, which is the JQ.
If you don't realize that by now, if you think there's going to be some slow crawl back through the institutions and shit, you're a fool. Someone like Peterson could probably accomplish a lot more good, for his people, for his society, by simply going at the JQ, rather than espousing this "I can't do it" crap, justified by his sycophants as a 'wise personal decision'/'holding back for the future'.

Fact reality: The West will die in your lifetime if something isn't done about this shit quite soon, and I am not convinced that this man contributes in any meaningful fashion to the development of ethnonationalistic ranks.

>More like: Those who are smart enough to accomplish important feats are usually smart enough to know not to bring up race.
That's just retarded m8.

You know, a better way is to shift the Overton window first so that people are more open to seeing the truth just on the other side of it.

It’s only been a year since trump was elected and barely longer since brexit. You can undo 70 years of propaganda and communist subversion overnight. Let him turn people from the left and let them find their own way to his right.

A martyr is only good for radicalising existing followers not converting new ones.

>He won't name the Jew. disavow.

THIS GUY ISN'T LITERALLY HITLER! FUCK HIM!

That's not an argument m8

It's just shows that he's yet another one of those e-celebs that puts profit above integrity.

Do you know how to spot brainwashed behavior?

This is blown way out of proportion. If Peterson answers with yes, he's saying the media elite (which IS dominated by Jewish individuals, yes) could have a secret agenda of ethnic revenge. If he says no, he's denying history could repeat itself, which is wrong.

He does what any sane person in his position would do, he deflects the question. Note that he doesn't call him a racist, an anti-semite, a bigot, deplorable, or anything. He simply deflects the question. Please remember, the Jewish conspiracy against the west is not proven, and I know you can link to hundreds of news, interviews, etc. that supports it to some extent, and in particular that one Jewish lady speaking of Jews being in the center of Europe's mass immigration. But please remember, that is NOT a proof of some Jewish Freemason group that plots and schemes. It might be to you, but until you have a recording of this secret Jewish society and one of their meetings, you can't prove anything.

I also know that many, especially those who take the Jewish conspiracy as factual and not up for debate, have less than favorable views of Peterson, but trying to destroy his reputation on Sup Forums is completely fucking nuts. The man is a fucking menace to cultural marxism, SJWs, and feminism. I'm glad he answered as he did, because give the media ANY rope, and they WILL paint him as a racist, and they coordinate their attack effectively, and annihilate him and all credibility he ever had. We do NOT want that, even if you are dissatisfied with his views on certain hot Sup Forums topics.

The west will die because of women having the right to vote countries into economic and cultural ruin.

While the Jews may have initiated and promoted that, you won’t ever be able to take that away until you convince young men to take control of their lives and the communities they live in - like Peterson is doing.

Accepting a ‘Nazi’ tag is not a good idea. There is too much negative propaganda around it. You need to rally people around something new, and something positive and have a point of different from the past with a vision that looks forward to the future.

Why the fuck does this faggot sound like he's about to cry instead of about to ask a question?

>A martyr is only good for radicalising existing followers not converting new ones.
Do you have any proof that he is converting new ones?

Again, I've met nobody who is aware on the JQ and who claims Peterson as an origin point, basically all of the Peterson fans I've encountered were redditor-civnats or kekistani types. I just don't buy that this guy is contributing in a desirable fashion - its like suggesting r_the donald is beneficial, and it really isn't in the greater scope.

Exaggeration like this is ridiculous.
There's a massive spectrum between "an academic who commentates on society and offers a perspective on the Jewish question" and "Adolf Fucking Hitler, the New Jesus", and you know it.

I know, because the idiocy of it is so profound I didn't really feel the need to address if further, beyond noting it was retarded.

Here's about as much energy as I'm willing to put forth in that context: Do you have any fucking conceptual understanding of just how many TRULY GREAT men, well beyond the scope of anything extant in the last 3 fucking centuries or more, have commentated on race? Do you have any idea how many, just in THIS century, have done so?
You mention Henry Ford, but I mean, fucking hell son, you couldn't be more historically illiterate if you tried, if you're actually making that he was exceptional, making the claim that smart men of high standing do not bring up race, even in the modern context let alone historically.

This is objectively wrong tho. Before the apparition of the pc culture everybody would bring up race. All the great french men I know were rayciss as fuck.

He doesn't deflect the question at all - that's just what you want to be.

He's already called white nationalism a retarded ideology and doesn't care about immigration.

I know how to spot a baited question posed by a faggot just fine.

>The west will die because of women having the right to vote countries into economic and cultural ruin.
That's certainly a component of it, yes.
>While the Jews may have initiated and promoted that, you won’t ever be able to take that away until you convince young men to take control of their lives and the communities they live in - like Peterson is doing.
Do you have any proof of this? In any case, regardless of the origin - Jews - women's suffrage will not disappear anytime soon... And I disagree with your assertion, to some degree, given that Trump won White women. So, nah, I don't think they're necessarily the core problem here, and you're going to have a MUCH harder time convincing women, in the presence of Jews, to give up the vote, than you are going to have convincing White women to dislike Jews and support their excision.
>Accepting a ‘Nazi’ tag is not a good idea. There is too much negative propaganda around it. You need to rally people around something new, and something positive and have a point of different from the past with a vision that looks forward to the future.
Negative - that's just more cowardice.
What we need is to do what the Nazis did, which is harken back to power of the past. And what's more, so long as the stigma you describe around the very concept of National Socialism exists, the Jew will retain his greatest weapon, making your job all the harder, and you will be beaten about with the stick of "NAZI!" to ill-effect on your behalf.
What needs to be done is a leader must step forth with the charisma, intellect and will to say things that are true, to the interest of our people, who is able to address the issue of the National Socialist stigma and do so with laughter and derision directed at those who would attempt to bludgeon him with the "NAZI!" stick.

>2nd part
>tl;dr
If you don't defeat the stigma of the National Socialists, you will never be anything but "ebul Nahtzees" in the eyes of the people. And only a true leader, the best of our race, will be able to do so.
This man, by his own admission, cannot.

Shit, senpai. I wrote that post in your screencap way back, and I'm so glad it's living its own life now. He is no charlatan, and no half measure. Just look at him go.

I think it still holds true.
He is the gray champion,
and the fire is rising.

youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U

And he says, he's gonna read the book before coming up with an answer. Also killing yourself over the JQ is dumb when you haven't even achieved your primary goal.

>Asks serious question
>backed by evidence
>Peterson refuses to address it

Fucking coward. If it were any other group you know he would have answered it. Hats off to the jews. The Holocaust propaganda has insulated them from any criticism.

>He's already called white nationalism a retarded ideology
Irrelevant, and you're wrong. He is categorically deflected the question. White nationalism doesn't have anything to do with the Jewish conspiracy. Those who see themselves as white nationalists see the Jewish media, to use their own words, as their enemy, but are not relevant to the question, which was, essentially, "could group of hateful and vengeful Jews want to repeat their attack on white Christians?".

And yes, it IS a retarded ideology, at least on the basis that whites are superior, when, for example, East-asian Americans are less criminal, more intelligent, more educated, less violent, etc. than white Americans. Unless white nationalism is merely here to preserve the white race, just because, then you'd be better off simply stopping any other race but East Asians from breeding. You're welcome.