How will you feel when Poland saves Europe from islam yet again?

How will you feel when Poland saves Europe from islam yet again?

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/#kp1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty gud

No we won't fuck off and die already

WHEN IS CYBERPUNK 2077 GODDAMNIT

Do you even know english?

Obliged

Poland will save themselves and no one else. Ditto for Hungary, Czechia and Romania.

>CYBERPUNK 2077
Sorry, for the delay, it will come out in march

Here comes the wykopek
Come on, show everyone your mastery in English

WHEN IT WILL BE READY
STOP ASKING

Who will save Poland once the EU cuts their gibsmedats? They can't import ummigrants becuase they are ready and willing to do any job.

I got C1 certificate a few month ago

Half of 15 years old in Poland got it, your point is?

>take like milion of Ukrainians
>they're all from Donbas and the warzone areas around it, I swear!
The best defence against Muslim immigrants is the fact that Poland's a demo version of a Western country. Or a bootleg.

I got it too but I purposefully make mistake so I don’t show people I invested too much time into learning a rival language

Honestly? Horny

No, they don't. Matura exams are B1 and B2 depending on the difficulty.

Exams at the end of secondary school are A2 - B1

kek

Poland never saved anybody from islam, this is a retarded meme milked by the Poles because they have nothing to brag about

Are ukrainians just bootleg niggers?

So much for the European Union, congrats for Poland.

You realise there are places that aren't public schools where you can get certificate schools, right?
I mean, you probably don't.

Moslems are easier to spot, polaks get noted after toaster's go missing

fck off

Grateful

Better if they could stay in their own country and quit trying to scam welfare and homeless shelters in Germany where they get free WiFi and can make bullshit posts like this one.

dog bless polan

You can't get language certificates at public schools at all.

You can only get it through private companies.

xD

i don't know how it is for Poland but in Slovakia you can get C1 from a public school if it has partnership with a foreign school, i got C1 in German that way

I got my IELTS certificate last year through an exam my university did with Oxford.

Muh non moslem hope of whit- race

me gusta polonia

thankful

In Poland it is made by private companies. They may partner with universities, as in my case, but those are still private companies.

You wont save Europe. You'll cuck to the EU for your gibs and will be in as bad a situation as the rest of us

Whats funny is most Based countries are the most shitty ones nobody wants to immigrant to.
I see poles fly to UK to clean their toilets not the other way aroung.

because you have never heard of ukraine

Poland is lost

Sad, because our governments could do that RIGHT FUCKING NOW if they wanted to, but they're too cucked... and so are most of their voters.

>poolan

We are all fucked.

Just because Ukraine is shittier doesn't Poland isn't shitty too

Sven you live in the cuck capital of the world, I’d rather be homeless than pay taxes in sweden

>t. kraut

yes

this

based cyberpoles

How could it be polish victory if Poland have lost more than 99% of her armed forces?
Its too stupid

kek

Happy

>Better if they could stay in their own country and quit trying to scam welfare and homeless shelters in Germany where they get free WiFi and can make bullshit posts like this one
LOL true story

Yeah true.
And we don't cross the border only to steal and drive criminal rate onto the top.
It's the other way around.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... what does the last column say?

We are not going to save anybody Michał. Go back picking asparagus, otherwise Dieter will get mad and he won't pay you your 2€/h
Sage this cringy shit thread. I hope it gets deleted soon.

The truth hurts? Please delete this thread or Kurwa starts crying... *sob* :D

Islam IS Europe. Kill all Jews and (((Poles))). All Poles are Jews and all Jews are Poles.

>German behind an EU flag
EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME

>How will you feel when Poland saves Europe from islam yet again?
WTF is this shit?! You don't believe it yourself right? Polen is so fucking stupid, they aren't able to even live on there own...

>And we don't cross the border only to steal and drive criminal rate onto the top
Last week polish police arrested three germans who were assaulting and robbing people in Wrocław. And a few weeks before that they arrested a pedophile who tried to fuck a 13 years old girl. Why are germans such criminal scum?

As i pointed out before there is really no islamic invasion going on in europe, contrary to youtube videos, random muslim protest etc. So lets talk about Europe. Is there a "white" genocide happening in Europe? The claim by many is that through migration laws Europe will eventually become a minority-majority country

But is this true? Well lets look at Germany for example today and in the future. Today arab muslims share about 4.1% of german population and in the future it is estimated to become 19.7% in 2050 according to a pew study. So what does this mean? Well it means that there is no genocide!!!!

Infact see this chart? It shows that by the year 2050 Muslim arabs will only be 14% of the European population by the year. And also something to note that in Europe most of the migrants are from Europe! Infact a study was done on say England for example and it showed that most of its "high" migrants come from poland! Not africa or the middle East

Study
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/#kp1

Now talking about "white" genocide delusional thinking many claim that Sweden has a rape crisis caused by Muslim arabs and africans but is this really true? Well not really. Sweden passed a The number of reported rape offences has increased over the last ten years (2006-2015). The increase can be partially explained by the entry into force of new sex offence legislation on 1 April 2005. This legislation entails, among other things, that certain acts which were previously classified as sexual exploitation are now classified as rape. The effect of the statutory change appeared in the statistics such that the number of reported offences in respect of sexual coercion and exploitation declined in the years immediately following the statutory change. Sweden only has 8.8% arab muslims

Mabey by the year 2100 muslims will take over but you'll be dead by than

>t. La Creatura

Also contrary to what you may hear. Here is a 2016 report (PDF warning) on immigration by Statistics Denmark, which is a governmental organisation. The stats are for 2015.

This is perhaps not the most accessible source given the forum, but if you turn to page 82 you will see several graphs and indices concerning various aspects of crime statistics concerning immigrants and descendants of immigrants.

It is fairly comprehensive and multifaceted, allowing us to see specific stats based on gender, national origin (Western vs. non- as well as specific countries), type of criminal act and relative criminality compared to the population as a whole. Corrections for age as well as socioeconomic status are made.

I do not trust myself to draw any definite conclusions based on this report, but the report itself has some expert analysis to contribute.

For instance:

Between 2013 and 2015, the crime index for non-Western immigrants and their descendants has dropped slightly overall

Female immigrants commit less crime than Danish women, although female descendants from non-Western countries commit significantly more, even with correction for socioeconomic status

The crime index for immigrants from Western countries is well below the national average

Immigrants from Lebanon and their descendants commit the most crime overall (index 218 and 359 respectively). Note that as many as 50-60% in this statistic are in fact stateless Palestinians

Male immigrants and descendants originating from Somalia and Lebanon commit violent crime at a vastly higher rate

Descendants of immigrants overall commit more crime than their parents, irrespective of origin

>Whites have below replacement birthrates
>shitskins do not
Pray tell what the end result of this will be.

Look Kraut, Poles have saved Europe Repeatedly over the Centuries from Islam, Your Ancestors would have been taking as much Muslim Dick as you do on a Daily basis if not for the Poles.

History tells us a Different story you cunt.

This is something you can't win :D
If we make a list of Polish criminals, you could make a List in World Almanach.
Beginns 65000 BC.
And be honest, everything Polskas say is 75% a lie...

Charles Martel, from what I remember reading, got his nickname from riding around battle on a horse while already being tall as fuck and then smashing peoples heads in with a warhammer.

Nice denial, but we know the truth. Germans have been criminals since the time of roman empire.

What history? Im showing you actual statistics

>germans
>criminals
nah,my sligga. You should know better.

They are guilty of destroying Europe, the most disgusting crime that even jews did not want to commit. And they did that three times.

see

yeah,they're the devil and slaves to the jew but they don't do crime, we do, like a bunch of mexicans

A couple problems
1) if you are going to give me historical past of Muslims conquering europe through violence thats fine just know that it is irrelevant

I will work to defend your ass against russia

I love you Poles, but you rob British men of their jobs that’s they’ve worked hard for all their lives and is a family tradition for generations, only to be taken by you lot because you scruffy cunts accept 3 pound an hour. Other then that, you guys are based.

Pay us the same as your 'men' and then only the best will receive jobs. Problem solved.

Close your borders right now ffs.

>implying business owners and people in general don’t want to save money

We’re trying, didn’t you know?

So? Free market took yer jerb?
Force your companies to pay everyone equal wages or give them extra money for hiring brits.

Stupid, Hans. You don't even know that the western European areas are not all of Europe. They'll only save the parts that *need* saving.

Yeah, i see.

yeah,why should anyone help westies? They never faced the sabre of mohammed. They are as genocidal as the muslims too,if not worse

The free market? You fellas come in illegally (as a whole), so even if we wanted to put you on the database we’d get thrown in jail for hiring illegals, what you lot are doing is CRIMINAL and that’s why business owners (mainly site contractors) are hiring because they see you doing a job good, happy with 3 pound an hour and you won’t come up in the database so they won’t get sacked themselves.

Doing a lot better job than you lot are. Saying that though, other than swedistan anyone is.

>You fellas come in illegally
Nope. We are 100% legal. You fags are still in EU.

soo you're complaining about the workers you exploited taking jobs from workers you wouldn't hire for asking too much money?

Something something Mexicans something European something hypocrites.

Go say that to the contractors hiring you.

>come legally
>work harder than brits
>work for cheaper than brits
>do a better job at work than brits
>finish work in a matter of days or weeks instead of half of a year like brits do
>combat muslim infestation even while drunk and get imprisoned by bong government in return
Gee I wonder why poles took so many jobs from you

>you’re
It’s not my fault people are morally corrupt. I’m against it. British work for British workers.