Q_user larp now has army of imbeciles shilling for the deep state

It gets tedious living in a world full of the willfully blind.

Red pills aren't opinions- they're behaviors. Quit believing anyone that'll say what you want to hear. Quit going from one cult of personality to the next.

>imbeciles
They hire people user. They're all traitors.

Look at this thread and then you will think other wise.

nobody cares about your opinion

IT'S TIME DRUMPTARDS

Q posts threat to LDR/ days later there is a crash over the rothschild estate, still one victim not identified/ LDR tweets stop sending people to kill me.

yes keep telling me how thats an opinion faggot.

the kike in the top left is pushed onto MSM as an 'expert' and his youtube channel is protected.

Look, all you youtube faggots are going to prison.

Tick t0ck

Q was real before 1/1. On the third of january the tripcodes were cracked then disabled by the board owner using some bullshit excuse about "super secure trips". On the fifth they were re-enabled and the real Q posted for the last time. Fake Q began posting at that board and directed anons to a board that fake Q had created a few weeks earlier under his name breadboxanon. The new board gave fake Q the ability to ban anyone that threatened his secret.

There have been no further real Q posts since that the 5th of january (under the name Q user, he has posted under a different name).

Jerome Corsi and @tracybeanz are two of the main frauds behind fake Q.

>yes keep telling me how thats an opinion faggot.
that was before the fifth of january when it was still the real Q posting, you stupid fucker. why are you even here, normie? GTFO

they need to be locked up. Every Q past October 30th is fake.

>Every Q past October 30th is fake

bullshit shill. Q was legit up until January 5th, though he did sometimes blow smoke up our asses.

Nope.

you probably think you are clever for making this thread, having a bunch of people on stand-by to shill against Q. what you arent taking into account is that the average person if they are led to believe Q is fake wont go to around spreading the word, because they wont care. If people see that Q is real, and trust me the threads ive been putting up have undoubtedly proven to many that he is in fact real, those people will get the message, they will have a yearning to spread the word, because it really is that important. you are in a losing battle here, no one other than you paid shills are going to specifically go out of their ways to prove Q is fake. Just think about what i said here, your whole operation is hopeless

Cool story faggot.

Q user is definitely autistic and seems larpy, however never forget that Trump only a couple of months ago retweeted a tweet of a pro trump site called magapill, when you went to it and clicked on on of the first links it showed info about Q user and had a flow chart exposing the deep state, take it for what it is but trump is no stooge he knows what he’s tweeting

This board is truly a shithole, this thread is amongst the trashiest of the trash, and OP is a huge faggot - but not as much of a faggot as anyone who believed in "Q" to begin with.

Fucking morons.

How can anyone not believe in Q when you refuse to stop shilling against him? You wouldn't shill against him if he weren't legit. Why don't you understand that simple simple logic? How much more straightforward could it be? Seriously-- how can WE help you propagandize in a way that is RATIONAL? I'm really at a loss here senpai.

You’re the faggot, go suck a big fat dick you herb, getting paid to shill on a message board must be such an unsatisfying life the majority of the population don’t have any idea what Sup Forums even is and you spend your time here blatantly acting like someone who doesnt belong, fuck yourself i can bench your faggot ass ill fuck u till u love me

You're all going to prison for being paid by ISRAEL to perpetuate your stupid LARP. I hope you hang yourself in your prison cell.

How do you expect this to be convincing to anyone? Who would find this authentic and plausible? Why can't you produce anything better than this? Would it work better if you produced a much lower output of propaganda, and increased the quality of it? Have you considered that?

This reminds me of Frank's bilderberg meme.

Go back to leftypol, hermaphrodite

Lol its like you have a list of buzz words to say, i wanna say you can do better but ik you can’t, fuck yourself nerd

Pathetic play-acting. Stop the embarrassing and absurd histrionics. Literally NOBODY that is a normal human on Sup Forums is falling for this shit. Just confirming Q.

The pedo elite are falling. The shill machine is failing.

Reddit spacing

Go back to CBTS faggot.

Fuck off Frank

you're literally just copy pasting and spamming this into every thread

YOU ARE PAID BY ISRAEL. I KNOW YOURE SCARED. YOU DESERVE DEATH.

seems like you dont want it to be legit. Do you want a Q? How else do we prepare our decision making when the happening occurs?

Enough man the xfl is coming back

You say this all the time Frank, fuck off I mean it

This is it. Q user is single greatest honey pot every created. Retards think its real because it's retarded "codes"

Tracy Beans is all you need to see to know it's bullshit. Fucking cringe.

It's a LARP, jesus christ.

But what exactly about Q is pro israel?? The flow chart that clearly shows a jewish elite and talks about it is derived from the Q threads, how would this in any way but good for israeli interests?

THEY NEVER MENTION ISRAEL OR THE JEWS.

YOU FAGGOTS SAY MUH CABAL MUH SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN MUH SOROS

soros is a fucking jew you idiot

Like, what happens when that first arrest comes. Think about it. The moment the first arrest comes, ALL THIS NOISE WILL BACKFIRE INSTANTLY. People might have been unsure when the first arrest came, had they not been spammed by YOU. You might possibly have been able to manipulate them favorably... But after all this clumsy, non-stop propaganda, that chance is gone. Everyone will know instantly that Q is confirmed, and your entire framework will collapse completely.

Thank God you are so stupid.

You still can't manage to say the word Israel. REALLY TELLS ME ALL I NEED TO KNOW.

ISRAEL IS BEHIND 10+ ATTACKS ON US SOIL THAT KILLED AMERICANS.

Who is ldr?

Fake argument. Give up. Everybody knows the irrational fixation on Israel is a fake pose. You never stop screeching it. It's obviously fake for that reason alone, among others.

EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE IS SELF-DEFEATING. You can't win botnet.. The only right move is to shut down.

Lynn de Rothschild, did you see the correlation between Q post and events?

Are you pretending to be retarded?

That's the best you can come up with. You're not competent in any way. You're an absolutely failed project.

Qanon is a massive larp perpetuated by this motherfucker.

Kek remember that time we all flooded their thread with Hitlers and Nazi QT's and they called us jewish shills and then we posted even more Hitlers and they had to go make a board on 8gag? Kek. I remember that.

Fucking boomers

You're frantically typing away trying your hardest to fit in and act like a regular Sup Forumsack but you guys haven't taken the time to even understand how the userbase thinks, talks or acts. Your only recourse is deflection because any tough questions that get sent your way have no good answers.

this is probably the tenth time ive asked for a source on that email, it looks horribly photo shopped

stop replying to them if they're shills then you asshole
they get paid by the (you)

Stop. You're not even human, you're a bot. Admit that first before we go any further.

It’s funny cuz i don’t think you even know what i’m talking about but the flow chart shows the fucking jew that gets posted here everyday lol i can do ur job better than you how muh does it pay

Also a fake post. It's all bots.

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

I have a theory that Uranium One has more to do with Israel than it does to do with Russia.

that was not the reason why everyone left, the reason was that people started spamming 10+ threads forcing the mods to mass delete them, then one of the mods banned Q and then we had to leave. stop lumping everyone who follows Q into the boomer category, thats an old dying meme that anyone with a brain can spot as being utter bullshit. jesus just the tone of your post oozes happiness for what happened, no normal person would care so much about something they thought was a larp.

Fucking you again lol its the same shills from last time u guys suck at this i hooe you know that

are you actually the shill here? why are you so butthurt

whats wrong with her face

Literally copy and paste response

I SAID ADMIT YOU'RE A BOT
Instead you spit out a wall of text like a... machine...KEK

the idea that some leftie college professor is Q is one of the dumbest slides shills at cbts ever came up with

>PRAY
>HALLELUJA
>PRAISE YHWH AND Q
there's a reason no anons helped you, you know that right?
The first 30 or so threads were good, then you faggots let the mask slip.

Who is Ben Fulford?

They moved on to the Krautgate general, and are now spamming the internet blodd sport general.

They are just an army of marketing faggots trying to get money through views on youtube, which is why all their shit revolves around it.

All the threads have the same template, a bunch of shitty yotube vids and some forced memes

too bad the top of the image is unreadable

The shill is always the one attacking someone or something. The denouncer is the shill. It's not hard to figure out. That's what I keep telling you-- it's so obvious who is shilling, that it completely defeats the purpose is shilling. Repeat that to yourself over and over. And over and over.

im not a bot though

>implying Hitler was wrong
>implying you wouldn't

Yale? definate larp

Fair enough, then you have access to, or are, a human shill. So what now? You can't fix the abject propaganda fiasco you're mired in. You can't make this fucking absolutely hopeless cause you're tied to not be hopeless. What the fuck is wrong with you? How in the fuck did you end up like this, doing such disgusting things with your life? Explain.

what the fuck do you even mean by that? if Q was a legit insider, it shouldnt even fucking matter who is paying attention to him. the fact that you let the biggest true if big slip between your fingers all because of "muh board" is unbelievable. but fuck your probably a paid shill anyway, most anons actually stuck around when the Saudi Arabia connection was made.

No im not. You're a shill who doesn't mention Israel. Gas yourself you disgusting worthless subhuman kike. You people have been expelled over 100 times throughout history. The time is coming for it to happen again...

ARE YOU READY FOR THE JEW LIES TO COME OUT?

Back to botting now. Pathetic.

>what the fuck do you even mean by that?
Exactly what I posted. The first 30 or so threads were pretty okay, Then you faggots let the mask slip.
>most anons actually stuck around when the Saudi Arabia connection was made
newfaggots

The reason why this shill is pushing so hard for fake Q user is because fake Q user is now commanding an army of retards spamming the internet with memes to influence congress to pass AT&T's "internet bill of rights", which would hand control of the internet over to the rothschild's and soros.

(((they))) own Q_user now, so they're shilling hard to prevent disclosure

You haven't made an argument yet. Are you proud of yourself for being such a degenerate loser? You can't even just back away and leave this thread. Its really sad.

shill is someone who is paid to be here. you smell like one to me. you are in every q thread, the ones from last night too. why are you so personally invested?

Q was always fake

look at the OP in this thread and still tell me that Q is fake. If you see anything you dont agree with, post the specific piece of evidence and why you dont agree with it, try to use logical facts, back up claims with sourced information.

Seeing an amazing similarity between the spencerfags and the anti Q posters. It's so damned transparent.

The idea that a child-like fixation on the mentioning of Israel would grip the board is so obviously contrived. It's obviously fake. It doesn't have an authentic feel. Written into a story, it would be bad writing. But then you spam it like a retard on top of that. Pathetic, really.

Trips of truth. They're shills/bots. There's no point trying to reason with them, sadly.

Jesus Christ. I think Q is real but you are being a gigantic faggot about it.

Jesus Christ just fucking kill yourself m8

You'll be okay.

someone give me a quick rundown on q

Fucking bots KEK

A bunch of bullshit that retards like

fall for again and again, but anyone that tells them they are retarded is a bot. Most of them are retarded boomers that don't have a brain cell between them.

take a look at thread below
come back and tell me what you think, if you think its there is no correlation, then thats that, if you see a correlation il tell you about Q and whats been going on these past months.