Redpill me on the Jehovah's Witnesses Sup Forums

Redpill me on the Jehovah's Witnesses Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWThzFJgBbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its the best religion ever. Want our pamphlet?

I was at a Big Lots the other day and a negress with her 8 kids (not exaggerating) was holding the line up with her food stamp bullshit.
One of the girls, around 12 or 13, was watching this really weird video on her phone, loud as fuck, about how Jehovah will smite all the sinners, in this really happy sing songy voice.

Shit was weird.

They are literally a front for the Jews, alot of the money that goes into them just gets funneled to Israel.

What's it got in it?

They are basically gentiles larping as Jews. They don't associate with anyone outside of their religion, they have the tribal instinct of the kikes, but they are no where near as clever. JWs criticize everyone else for not believing the exact same thing, and take the "carved idols" rule to heart like arabs, they will even chimp out at the sight of a cross. Jews, Freemasons, and shabbos are probably the core leadership of the Watchtower. Very strict parenting, no fun allowed, the only thing keeping it from turning into Christian sharia is capital punishment.

its just your usual shakedown/front/cult with large numbers of pedophiles staffing it.

Prayers for when you get sick. They're the only group to out-cult the Mormons.

They are Sup Forums without the degeneracy and hypocrisy. Instead of blaming Jews, they blame Satan, (basically Jews). The day of the rope is armageddon for them.

They witness Jehova's work. jehova being YHWH, a legendary warrior of the sun that has promised the land of israel to the chosen people.

Any Yahovites outside of israel are on cursed land and either blasphemous or cursed forever.

at least that's the true dogma, they believe in some washed shit themselves, a cult basically lol.

They're a spiritually tribalistic cult that believe in annihilationism and don't believe in the trinity.

I wasn't allowed to associate with wordly kids when I was just starting elementary school. The first time I went over to a friend's house from school was 3rd grade because of that. Idk how much that applies to how other kids in it are raised.
Basically the new system is just around the cornerâ„¢ when everyone will wake up after a long sleep.

Here's your redpill bro

youtube.com/watch?v=QWThzFJgBbk

everyone I know that was involved was fucked up by them & fucked up worse when trying to leave..it's a horrible cult

>Idk how much that applies to how other kids in it are raised.
It depends congregation by congregation and family to family. The Hall my family went to was somewhat laid back considering a lot of the kids there hung out with 'worldly' people and enjoyed media that would be considered 'too violent' and 'spritistic'. But I know people who had incredibly strict, repressive families that wound up really mentally unhinged later on in life.

If you need religion and holy scripture to tell you how to act you are already fucked beyond repair.

Their entire religion is therapy for their self-inflicted retardedness.

Sounds based

they are paid by organized crime to check out the quality of goods in homes
one speaks while the other cases your home

Where is the JW user

I don't think any JW's have commented on this thread yet
>t. actual JW

There's a US JW who pops into Christian Generals from time to time

if they do not want to leave your property, use raidTM to scare them off like the cockroaches they are