Finding the right woman can turn your life around

Today, my fiancee will be moving in with me. We'll get married after easter because she's religious.
A year ago I was a worthless gamer- holding on to a shit job barely enough to pay my bills. My main hobbies were gaming and fapping.
I had low self esteem, no perspective in life and my mother was concerned about me.
I had no political affiliation or strong beliefs and was an atheist.

I was worthless. I had no aim.

A few months ago I met my now fiancee on a dating site. She messaged me because I mentioned in my profile a book she'd liked (Larry Niven's Lucifer's Hammer).

Within a few months she redpilled me, introduced me to Sup Forums and gave me the meaning my life never had. The mere fact I had the company of a good woman who appreciated me but pushed me to be my best, was faithful and kind to me and encouraged me to open my eyes ....
I can't explain it.

I know now men and women are meant to be together. We can't live without them and they can't live without us.
There's nothing better than the love of a good white woman, Sup Forums. It makes it all worthwhile.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm getting married next month, I'm extremely nervous but UNBELIEVABLY excited.

We're going to have white children and have a traditional family. I'm going to make pic related happen again.

godspeed, user, show your flag though.

>a woman introduced a man to Sup Forums
That's bullshit but I believe it

my fiancee is pregnant, which is why she's moving in with me.
I'm scared shitless of being a father, but I know now this is the purpose of the white man.
our civilization flourished because our forefathers went out to explore and conquer and make a better world for their women and children.
This is what the jews have stolen from us. This purpose.

there are many women on Sup Forums.

Bravo OP, god bless you and your imminent family

Thanks I needed a laugh

Doing the Lord's work there. I will let your memeflag slide just this once

Honestly.. whenever I read some shit like "x introduced me to Sup Forums", or "after seeing y I was redpilled", I just laugh at you fucking flim flam idiots for phoning it in. Where were you before that? Did you even live on this fucking planet? I mean it's safe to assume that the median age of Sup Forums posters is easily 20+, by now most of you should have a decent understanding of the world and how it works, so when did you drop the fucking ball so bad that a website has to teach you how to think or how to live?

You're a fucking beta ass soyboy. Bottom line is if she hasn't turned you to Sup Forums, she could've easily turned you to fetlife and you'd be getting cucked right now and writing on reddit about the benefits of polyamory and open society.

Get fucked, bitch. You got Kool aid running in your veins.

>tfw no Sup Forums gf

Congrats user! I hope you're very happy together and make lots of healthy white babies.

>daily reminder that drugs will fuck your mind up.

I feel you. I'm Australian living in Tokyo. My girlfriend (Japanese) just told me she's pregnant. I'm fuckin terrified.

I'm trying Anons. It's just so hard to meet non-degen/introverted chicks.

godspeed op. happy for you both

I found my fiancee on a dating site. There are some non degenerate ones out there.

The right woman has to be a virgin before marriage.
If she has had sex before marriage, she is invalid.

>getting (((married)))

>religious retard
Bravo

Does she have a sister?

I have been married for some time now, Sup Forums will have a hard time believing it. But you can get married and have a happy life with a traditional Christian woman. She loves me and is on my team. She understands that this world is evil and that a Husband and Wife must stand together against it, in good or bad situations.

>religious
>moving in together before marriage
enjoy the inferno that is hell

She is from a large family, has 3 sisters and 2 brothers.

I'm not leaving my pregnant woman alone to deal with things on her own. That's for niggers.

>But you can get married and have a happy life with a traditional Christian woman.
I know this and tons of Anons know this. But these women are in short supply.

I've been dating a girl since June last year. She's Catholic, conservative. I hope to marry her in the next few yeasr. She really has turned my life around, I went from FA NEET to having a decent career now.

If I can go from FA NEET, anybody can. Never give up hope. Get out there and it'll happen.

Any of them planning to visit the states?

Are you Filthy Frank?

I don't think they are. My fiancee is from a large family, and there are many people like them in their community.
But these people live in a world different from ours. they go to church, live good lives and avoid shit like mainstream media.
Go to a church on a Sunday morning and see.

Don't be so harsh. It's hard to break the conditioning you go through in school. I was redpilled on race at around 12 years of age but I never talked about it or truly acknowledged the consequences because I thought everyone would think I was crazy. Sup Forums beliefs are portrayed as evil, "low class", stupid beliefs and even though they're totally logical it's hard to break through the psychological conditioning you learn at an early age.

True, but sex before marriage is fornication and moving together before marriage are mortal sins

absolutely, it's just that you could and should have restrained yourself for a little longer
anyway, good luck to you

qt virgin gf moved across the world for me in December. She's beautiful, traditional, submissive, an amazing cook, etc. It's better than I ever thought it would be and life feels a lot less empty for both of us. Don't lose hope, anons.

This is exactly what we don't need.

Unless you are both about 20 that's very unlikely. Hell these days women have probably already taken it in the ass before they make it to high school. What you really need to watch for is that they are dead set on fucking only you for the rest of their life ahead of you and her tying the knot

Luck you mate. Well done. I cannot find a decent intelligent woman who is politically aware anywhere here. They are all as dumb as hell!

All it takes is one and you're set. Also, something important is that you must evaluate yourself. Are you the type of man who can truly dedicate himself to a woman all of his life?

Because even with a traditional Christian woman, two people living together under one roof will eventually get annoyed at each other and argue.
You have to be able to settle arguments, and be able to get ridiculously frustrated and then go back, make up, and keep loving each other.

This is a sort of dedication a lot of autists on Sup Forums don't understand.

goes for both partners, really

Is is just me or is the mom kind of oddly staring?

>make posts like this but user never says how he found a perfect tradcon gf

>True, but sex before marriage is fornication and moving together before marriage are mortal sins

i shall pray for forgiveness and hope Jesus accepts me. After all, he took in and forgave much worse.
Christianity isn't as harsh as /pol makes it.

I don't know if I can believe. But I want to be part of this community, people who love each others and live good lives in love and morality.

THis is our way, this is what was stolen from us.

I’m getting married this spring. I waited a little later than most of you (I’m 38) but it’s ok because I wanted to find the right one that wasn’t going to judge me or be abusive. I was lucky enough to find someone that shares my
Hobbies.

Me and my soon to be wife used to be on the same overwatch team and well we decided to start our own little team if ya get my meaning ha ha ha

Hopefully after the honey moon we can start streaming on twitch and build a foundation

As for the kids, I don’t have to worry about that because we already have kids (meeeow) we decided having babies at this point would be irresponsible so we opted out

>the right woman
dude

Yes I am a man capable of doing those things. Point out to me a woman worth marrying who's not deformed and I'll make 5+ babies.

>Within a few months she redpilled me, introduced me to Sup Forums and gave me the meaning my life never had
da faq. You're certainly a lucky guy

most are retarded yes, but don't forget it is almost the same as with man

That's a shame.

I've held up my end of the bargain. Has she?

Cool story.

Go buy legos and kill yourself on your blog pussy.

Sounds like you're putting too much stake in your relationship and building your sense of self around it. Bad! When things go downhill or a problem arises you'll be all fucked up because you have nothing else in your life but your relationship

Every woman I've met has been a manipulative THOT. I've never had a single positive experience with one in my life.

I believe there's probably a few good women out there but to be honest they deserve better men than me. I just want to have the opportunity to help bring in a new world where good men and women are the norm and shit isn't so rare, that's my purpose in life, I don't care I get married anymore desu.

let me guess, a flip?

many doesn't majority. I would guess 5-10% based on other online communities

are you a protestant?

maybe I should try online dating. I dunno, I guess I always thought it was for losers but I no longer have the will to try and chat women upon at bars.

It should be the other way, a man should know his goals and ambitions himself, without others pointing him in the right direction.

a nice romantic blog post written by a country known for making boxes of chocolates. rings are pagan. and the pottery is just delicious here. be quiet

my family is Catholic. I was an Atheist.

normie-tier answer, but it was on reddit. she was asking questions about colleges in the states and I PM'ed her. we started talking from there and eventually started dating. this was about a year and a half ago. I will say that a year of ldr is hell.

Lol

Been a while since I've seen this copypasta. Using the Belgium flag this time eh?

No, she's Czech.

good, tired of the azn craze on here

>No woman is good enough.
>I'm not good enough.

Do you enjoy hell?

now you gotta man up, not be terrified
statistically you're wrong. At 20 I think 50% of women are still virgins, if I remember correctly

if you want to be catholic you should really watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=

Asians aren't even trad. Any hot ones are going to want to be career women. They do dress feminine and they are polite, though. but that's about it.

>
do you guys not plan this shit or soemthing? ever heard of condoms?

I told my mother I wanted to return to Catholicism, was the best day of her life.

>My main hobbies were gaming and fapping.
>I had low self esteem, no perspective in life
Shit son. This is my life still after being with the same woman for eight years.

condoms break. Sometimes you don't have one.
Sometimes you subconsciously want to tempt fate.
I wanted to be a father... on some level. I found myself forgetting to buy condoms etc.

I'm skeptical of your fiance browsing Sup Forums, but either way I'm very happy for you assuming this isn't fake. If it is then I guess it's a nice story.

>Christianity isn't as harsh as /pol makes it.
It isn't. though the commandments are there for a reason - your own good. If you stopped having sex till marriage it would show you're serious about it though. Anyway, good luck

just wondering. i used teh pull out method for years without issue

Why do you think that’s bait? Idc if people laugh at me I’m a grown ass man and I accept my short comings

I accept the fact that I’m never going to do anything significant so I’m not going to sulk or moan I’m just going to do things that make me feel good

Instant gratification is paramount in my life and I’m glad I have someone that shares my philosophy about life

lucky bastard. what subs should someone lurk if, uh, you know, they wanted to replicate such an event.

She redpilled YOU? Cuck.

I appreciate the legitimate response. Besides calling me a race traitor. I didn't get her pregnant on purpose. But now I gotta take care of business I guess.

but the commandments aren't Christian, they are Jewish.

Fair 'nuff mate. Yes I usually religiously use condoms. However this time I was overly tired from work, drunk and maybe even taken advantage of. I asked for an abortion but she wants to keep it. What can I do?

you're doing the kikes' work for them m8. let the fear go.

there here. They cry when they are insulted so they cant admit it

The word cuck has lost its luster

That's the joke, all these beta white guys thinking azn women are 'superior' and more 'traditional' than the white women they think are no good are in for a shock. Asian women are WORSE than white women in every parameter: more selfish, more materialistic, more status-crazed! They are effectively white thots with slanty eyes and dark hair

No, they're not.
Please don't fall for the myth that Jews believe in the Torah.
They follow the Talmud. They're not the Jews of the Bible. They should be called "Talmudists"

The reason to not fuck befoee marriage isnt religious, it is practical. Dont get locked into a woman because you knocked her up. Hell, fuck the girl, just dont knock her up.

Dating for 6mo, then getting married is where dumbasses find “the perfect gurl” only to later find that the bitch is crazy.

Also find one with wealthy parents. If they have divorced parents skip them too. The rate of divorce with people of divorced parents is very high.

My wife is maternal AF, just saving for a house then I'll fill it with babies.

dont abort it im just asking because curious how people get "accidentally" pregnant. it seems like a lot of intent is needed. maybe she wanted your baby to help trap you because she thinks you are the best shell get lol

Leave the bitch and go back to the US. There isnt international paternity support

He's Aussie.

I really don't have a lot of advice. As I said, mine was some random bullshit, it wasn't like a dating one. So I guess my advice would be to look for girls long distance but on places other than dating sites filled with single mothers and used up roasties. Idk, maybe some traditional catholic subreddit if that even exists. or a forum of some sort for social anxiety. My gf has bad social anxiety, and that's a big reason why she hasn't had any relationship that wasn't long distance. She doesn't have social media outside of skype, doesn't go out a lot, doesn't drink or party at all, and when guys would hit on her she'd get nervous and awkward and shut them down. So anything regarding social anxiety could maybe bring you luck, but be prepared for girls with some emotional baggage.

You clearly haven't had much experience or interaction with Asian women then. Maybe if you're talking about Chinese or philipinos that may be true - but not across the board. It's just not true.

I'll stick with MGTOW

I don't mind this topic but OP is obviously full of shit

To be honest I was so exhausted and drunk I might have been taken advantage of. I don't remember the night. Still need to do a paternity test. However this is what I know. She's preggers.

>good luck with that now fuck off.

I'm not sure if I could do that... Morally. I can't live knowing I have a child out there that I'm not helping...

I couldn't agree more brother. Finding that special girl is worth all of the struggle. You have to go through a lot of pain and searching to find the right one, but it is worth more than any wait or struggle.

Happy you found an amazing woman my man, congrats.

>No, she's Czech.
Top tier.

But why would she want a college in the USA? I mean, she's in a cool East European redpilled country and wants the maximum degenerate feminism of US college?

Maybe she doesn't know how bad it really is?