Why aren't women as militant and aggressive as men?

Why aren't women as militant and aggressive as men?

This board is a shithole, this thread is trash, and you're a faggot OP.

unironically this

not enough test to increase aggression
men are warriors women are for breeding

This, but unironically.

A man's violence is his fist, a woman's violence is her mouth. I hope this makes you realize this.

one word: 메갈리아

>australian
> Chinkenese
checks out

This (not ironic)

that's not true. none of this thread is true. women are just as violent as men and the Duluth model of policing just reinforces bad stereotypes about males..

you can't hold your own borders either

Testosterone you faggot. But you don't know much about that,. Typical questions coming from a country where anime and videogame is their religion.

87% of all murders are committed by women.

Women are nothing more than a commodity, a resource. They're basically NPCs, content with their world, not giving a fuck about anything. Why would the need to be?

Men are militant and aggressive because the future means something to them. They desire the accumulation of wealth and power to secure their destiny, lest they be consigned to oblivion, forgotten like the countless before them that failed to secure their own destiny.

because she is women

Why did you bump this awful thread? It was on page 7.

fpbp

This is the first good post I've ever seen on Sup Forums

Is that a little girl? Asking for my dick.

>Why aren't women as militant and aggressive as men?

Because they don't need to be. They know men will do the job to protect (and get access to) the baby maker. It's also a bad idea to put the baby maker in harm's way, so they tend not to do it.

Basically this (without a semblance of irony)

I agree with this post.
OP is a fucking faggot and should just fuck off.

The answer is on your flag.

Does that include abortions?

Biological differences

I was scrolling this page when I noticed that this post was not only the first post of the thread, but by default, regardless of what any other post says, happens to also the best post.

With all the soy products, men and women will be equal soon, so who cares.