Why does America hate European/Canadian migrants so much?

It was 84% in 1960. 84%. And today it is basically impossible for a white, educated Christian to come to America permanently.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vVgUbDwB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause they love their pet niggers too much.

Semintes trying to force other subspecies to interbreed so that they have poor circulatory health.

America is a business. As long as I keep my ITIN paperwork in order it's unlikely I will incur the wrath of Border Patrol. Stay white, friends.

I agree. My father was born in Winnipeg in 1964. As an infant he came to America in 1965. We fought the fucking INS for 7 years tooth and nail trying to g3t his citizenship. He was an American to the core. Gun owning, God fearing, flag saluting patriot. At the INS offices we had to wait hours behind Juan and Jose who they handed green cards and naturalzition papers to, but he could not get an interview to become a US citizen. Rest in peace pops, you were a true patriot, payed your taxes, and loved this country even though it fucked you over.

because we dont want more cucks in our country

sure thing fella

Thx for the honest answer, 56 percent.

Why do you think? Jewish power and influence is at an all-time high.

>And today it is basically impossible for a white, educated Christian to come to America permanently.
No it isn't, you simply have little reason to migrate to a third world hellhole. Also total number of allowed migrants increased significantly.

This is so wrong and we can’t even go back in it. Why do I even come to this site, I wish I could reverse the “red pill” because it’s all so god damn depressing.

If you don't want people to hate you, don't act like complete faggots when you're here.

It's not Americans hating Europe, it's the government hating (or at least trying to replace it's own people.

Cause they wish brazilian chicks would immigrate instead.

its about exploiting a worker by a billion dollar company. educated cultured people get all uppity when you have bad working conditions. The people they want to bring in are country are happy to bath in the work bath room sink.

there are storys coming out from white color workers that see the swat shops push for america.

after all how are you going to become over lord of intelligent people that can make a lethal weapon in 5 mins in the hard where store in the pipe section that can kill a man from 1/4 a mile away.

fear has corrupted our country

I'd post the infographic about the Jews behind the 1965 Immigration Act but I fucking lost it. I for one would love if our immigration was limited to White Europeans (Australians/Canadians too).

We don't in fact we are trying to pass the RAISE act which would benefit Europeans.

pastebin.com/vVgUbDwB

Yes it is, you lying piece of shit. I need to either have a million dollars and start a business there or be some kind of super talent in a field that not many people are in.

Literally ALL I want to do, is live in the greatest country on earth. Pay taxes, work hard, live the dream. And it is completely unattainable, because I am not from some third world country and have white skin.

Because they're intelligent. That means competition they can't compete with. And if they're not intelligent, they smash so much pussy it makes burgers hate them.

Don't worry Dutchmen you might have that chance soon

pastebin.com/vVgUbDwB

Thanks, that one's good, but there is a bigger one too.

I think I would be above 30 due to age, TOEFL, professional degree from a top 10 US school s well as a top 10 European uni. But the whole text sounds more than fishy, why would Olympic medals be important? Nobel Laureates can go anywhere in the world already, why would be part of this system?

Not to be cocky, but the whole text in that link seems kind of retarded.