All feminists are fat and ugl-

>all feminists are fat and ugl-

Nice try Sup Forums, but once again your little stereotype falls apart when confronted with a feminist who is both beautiful and intelligent. You know, you guys might want to start treating feminists with more respect. 2020 is right around the corner and the future is definitely female!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/02/12/no-one-is-this-dumb-sarah-silverman-confuses-surveyors-mark-with-a-swastika/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>intelligent
>pissing with knickers on
Pick one

99% is. We don't care for that 1%.
We like to round numbers up.

fpbp
also saged

FFfRrrRTttTtTt

PLp plp

Who cares if not everyone is? You are fat and ugly, gotta suck

Can't say these responses surprise me. You virgin losers would be lucky if a woman like this paid you even the slightest attention.

Hey I'm just a loser, don't jump me in with the virgins. Still I would never fuck a fat monster like you. Dream on and drown in chocolate sauce you disgrace to humanity

sick burn
also saged x2

if she is so smart , why is she trying to poop with her panties on?

ask her, maybe she will cuntspread it to you

First of all, she's peeing. Second, she's sitting down, that's why.

If the future is female, that means the future is irrational and is going to run off emotion. That's going to really suck.

okay mr pissypants

>posting some skinny and ugly kike

If she's so smart why is she sitting on the toilet with her panties on? Also a 'beautiful and intelligent' woman cannot be a feminist.

Fixed

I find her frankly repulsive user, but have a (You) for the effort.

this picture illustrates feminists pretty accurate.
>talk out of ass
>shit belongs in the toilet
>the end

Okay that one got me

So theres something Im missing about the fact the cunt is pissing through her undies makes me a virgin? YOU DONT PISS WITH YOUR UNDIES ON. Or do girls do it anyway and its like normal or something?

You do realize that women pee sitting down, right?

You alt-righters are pathetic.

He wasn't talking about her sitting down, he was talking about her wearing underwear while she pisses you brainlet

>feminist
>beautiful
>intelligent
>goes to the toilet with her panties up

Photoshop + 20kg makeup =/= beauty

If you wanted her nudes, you could just ask.

nobody gives a fuck if they are beautiful or intelligent if they are outright making men their enemys......
Men who built this civilisation ans societys by the way.. these cunts didnt even get their hands bloodied or dirty by the making of it..

Fuck these political shit stirrers

Name actually implies she's taking a shit. Why are feminists so retarded? Destroying them shouldn't be this easy.

Wtf I want to eat out Dworkin now.

Why is she poop in undies?

thisYou stupid brainlet cunt.

Did you read my post? Did you mook at the picture? She has her undies on. You stupid brainlet cunt.

This board is a shithole, this thread is trash, and OP is a faggot.

Sarah Silverman is one of the ugliest, barrel-torso'd shebrew vermin I've ever seen.
Case in point.

What the fuk did I just see

Nice PS
Also remember the time she thought a utility marking on the streets was a swastika drawn by neo Nazis...

Fucking get off of my lawn.

twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/02/12/no-one-is-this-dumb-sarah-silverman-confuses-surveyors-mark-with-a-swastika/

They are crotchless knickers, pal

That bathroom is fucking beautiful but theres no mirror... why?

what a repulsive porker, ughhh!

disgusting AND whorish

because the ugly inside is poking through

you forgot haggard old cunt in your list.
Sage.

this is below what i'd even expect from an australian

Sup Forums btfo!

Is she shitting through her underwear?

I have always wondered if the "I'm fucking Matt Damon" comedy skit that most people saw was actually her and Kimmel acting out a cuckold fetish. I know that those CNN types tend to enjoy that sort of thing.