How has Sup Forums improved your life, user?

We know this place is pretty much cancer, but people like Australians come here for advice and anons from all over the world help them in real time.
>pic related
Sup Forums helped me quit smoking, no joke.
Quitting smoking is fucking huge; if you've ever been hooked, you know.
Thanks Sup Forums
Faggots

Quitting smoking isn't rocket science you dumb nigger, it's literally as easy as not putting a lit cigarette and your mouth and inhaling the fumes

Try putting a rocket on the moon or composing works on par with Beethoven before you congratulate yourself nigger

This place has held me back in every aspect of my life it has made me socially awkward, an aspie I had friends, a job before finding this shithole.

Pol needs to get men addicted to pussy again

Literally an Aussie shitpost.

Just generally absorbing the narrative from here has been good for me. Good place to get news, learn new things, pick up some weird obscure redpills

My life was mostly changed by pastor Anderson sermons though. I probably listened to 200 hours of his preaching and then made huge changes to my life

This ended up ruining two of my relationships and ruined some friendships simply because how much I chanted, but overall I’m happier and healthier

>the right thing to do
>easy to do
Not even mad if some of you fucks shit all over me, this is how Sup Forums helps people

Sup Forums has made me a worse person, now I just hate everything

Can relate to pic related, I went to France last year and didn't shit for like a week from eating weird food. Then finally it happened and my shit was like one of those beetle poop balls only huge, I couldn't push it no matter how much I tried. My ass-gape was awkwardly huge but nothing came out so I ended putting my finger in to stretch it even more which hurt since it just felt unnatural, finally managed to hook the poop and fucking drag it out.
Jesus Christ, now I have a fissure and hemorrhoid.

Was that you M8?
That thread started off so shit but turned out so great.

> weird food
What do you mean ?

>mfw soyim aren’t eating enough apples

The fuck is wrong with you weirdos

I live on a diet of oatmeal, muesli, chicken, bread, ham and vegetables basically.
Visiting France eating a bucket of oysters, frog legs, creme brulee for desert at restaurants and candy which I almost never eat between train stops really messed me up.

..."chanted"?

chanted?
Can't say as I've opened a pastor thread and probably for good reason.

I think user mistyped 'changed'.

Pastor Anderson IS the shit, though.

>Quitting smoking isn't rocket science you dumb nigger
ahhhh Sup Forums makes my day

Well done with the whole smoking thing. I'm trying to quit but it's not easy.
I guess pol has made me more of an asshole, and it's ruined me in terms of gratification.

Sup Forums hasn't improved my life at all. If anything, it made me a nihilistic piece of shit who hates everyone who is non-white.

Holy fuck Island, bringing the home remedies.
Imagine normies going to the doctor n shit

I have been a meth addict for the past 7 years, and a massive pothead for the past 10+. I had pretty much checked out of life.

2 days ago, something started to change. I don't know what, but I could feel it with every fiber of my being. I felt great in a way I never have. Nonetheless, I still ended up doing drugs. Same thing the next day, except I consumed even smaller amounts.

Tomorrow, I am going to stay sober all day. Long road ahead, but for the first time in my whole life, I'm not dreading it. I feel like I have been reborn.

Sup Forums can make you want to kys if you take it all too serious and fill you with hate; reserve a little chunk of your personality as Sup Forums and direct it towards yourself; you can use that hate to punish yourself and ironically turn out better when all you really wanted was just to die after being here long enough.

Glad I never fucked with meth, user.
From everything I've read and seen and people I know, quitting smoking is a walk in the park compared to meth.
Use the hate to fix yourself.

I have two jobs working 70 hours a week
>I used to beat my dick all day to animu on Sup Forums
>thank you anons you saved my life
>if I ever get politically involved, which I may
>I will die trying to build the environment which saved my life in the real world
>I will make Sup Forums real

I think Sup Forums made my life worse. Though I have nothing to lose

Yeah, I wish I didn't either. That's life, though. Nice job with the cigs.

Holy shit my sides destroyed; fookin saved