Simple question

If you had to choose between the lives of a billion unrelated or the lives of your own offspring, what would you choose?
Pic related

I would burn the whole world down for my wife and children. Next question.

>for my wife
lmao pussywhipped cuck

Offspring, without a question.

Life of a stranger is worthless compared to your own blood. Is this rhetorical question?

Are the billion unrelated White?

No I just kind of like my wife. It’s why we got married. U mad?

Do I choose the billion race and will people know if I did it

what kind of an question is this lmao

>Are the billion unrelated White?
They are unrelated. If you are White, then White peoples are related at least distantly. Same goes for everybody else.

You mean I get to depopulate a billion muds AND save my family?

Family even if people knew I did it. Fugg I'd get lynched.

This

The question should be, if you were willing to add 1 billion niggers to safe your family?

>the lives of a billion unrelated
But user, we're all related. We're all humans.

Even without the choice I'm totally down for the world having a billion fewer impoverished people.

The world is overpopulated, second option.

The absolute state of numale virgins. All the best to you and your wife.

>if you were willing to add 1 billion niggers to safe your family?
They would be dead in the long run anyways

>99% DNA shared with chimps
>75% DNA shared with a tree
Not an argument

>married
wow that's not going to end well.

Isn't it a win-win situation? You said unrelated is also fellow white people, so it would be the 1 billion most black people in the world gone since they are most unrelated

I love when people try and use some form of this argument cause you know that they don’t know even the most basic shit about genetics. I don’t even disagree with the point you’re trying to make yet I still think you’re a moron

I'm not mad buddy I got 2 girlfriends and working on getting a third. I bet you fell for the first girl that showed any interest in you, lmao.

I can fuck my kids and repopulate the earth.
If I save a billion its a fucking management nightmare.

I'll keep mine.

Depends what you mean by "unrelated", if you mean ethnic Europeans or Germans, then I have to make a sacrifice.

If you talk a about non-whites, hen fuck no, they can die.

> 2 gf
Whats wrong user?

>proud of nigger behaviour

I have 5. Get on my level.

>muh morals
>i'd kill 1 billion people for my own selfishness
kek

absolute madman

Nice. Knock them all up user. Spread your seed.

>I don’t even disagree with the point you’re trying to make yet I still think you’re a moron
kek

Child support demands for 50% of gross income incoming

My off spring.
We have too many people in the world anyway, some have to die.

Virgin: The Post

preserving your own offspring is the more moral answer,
the only goal of any moral system is the ensured survival of genes therefore the more moral decision is the one that improves the survival ability of your genes in the long run

>u mad
Lol my dude, this is so faggot tier. It's now "u gay?"

>choose
I'd look my kids right in the eye and flip a coin.

That way they know I'm not fucking around

A billion people would die. Easy.

ignore the mgtow-vermin. If you have a wife worth it, then it's worth it, no matter what. And as for the children. shiiitl even if we know them to be monsters... If they are our monsters . . .

A billion lives. No question about it.

Obviously the unrelated whites. Are you fucking retarded?

My offspring, no question.

If I had the choice between saving one doggo and genociding all of Africa, I'd save the doggo.

If it's billions of Kikes or Mudslimes or Christcuks then badum tss, motherfucker!

you can be their leader.
Use them as your personal slaves.

I don't care about Chinese, Indians, blacks, and any commie country.

Only a billion?

>implying nigger-genocide is a bad thing and not desirable in and of itself.

This right here.
OP is asking if I'm a traitor.
Blood comes first.

I would wipe out a billion niggers for free. Actually, I would pay good money to see the death of a billion shitskins.

Let me put it to you this way. If I had to choose between the lives of every single human being on Earth and my own family, I would choose my own family in a heartbeat.

t. Jew.

Maybe this explains why we are hated so much.

This question sets instinct against rational moral philosophy. To me, the answer is completely uninteresting.
What we should take from this is the following: we must bring about change in society that RECONCILES instinct with rational morality, rather than that sets them at WAR. The latter is the form of the entire folly of western political history.

>I would burn the whole world down for my wife and HER children. Next question.

Can I expand it to more than a billion to wipe out the people that would seek reprisal?

A healthy society has both:
1) Instinctive men-- those that fight for family, soil, peasantish ways of life that pass down through generations.
AND
2) Men of moral vision that transcends instinct, and guides society as a whole to heights it can't reach if remains too close to instinct.
Instinct is the backbone and material strength of a nation.
Public moral and spiritual truth sets the horizon and dream of a nation.
Both are necessary and must be balanced-- the stronger the equilibrium, the stronger the society.
In today's world, 2 is trying to KILL 1. But it is the evil elites that are instigating this culture war all the way...

you're a mental defective if you even have to ask that question