The most popular song as voted by under 30s in 2017 in Australia (an allegedly white nation allegedly built on white...

The most popular song as voted by under 30s in 2017 in Australia (an allegedly white nation allegedly built on white racism) is this shit.

In 2017 Australia also ensured that gay people are equal to straight people under the legal eye of the law.

What's next for Australia?

I foresee Australia looking like LA, except instead of Latinos it's Asians. The crime will be the same, given with so many people wages will be suppressed and people will do what it takes to get above minimum wage.

What a time to be alive. I'm personally going to buy some arable land away from the city and move out there and live simply. I don't know where I'll find a wife out there, maybe I won't, but I'll be happy and away from this behemoth that calls itself a civil society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KckCsw_JyJI
youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one escapes Big Black Cock.

No one.

shittest 100

>i see a black person, i get triggered
t.polnigger

Drick Lamar is one of those Black Israelite Jews, look it up and see for yourself. Fuckin' faggot ass nigger kike. Kodak Black and Drake too. And Spaceghostpurrp, Post Malone, all those fuckin' fags.

this shit isn't even music, our tax pays for this shit to get pushed

Verification not required for my next post...what is this?

I remember it was some nigger last year too, and the year before that.

Triple J is complete trash.

>this shit isn't even music
subjective, i could say the same about the garbage you like
>our tax pays for this shit to get pushed
this is true, but whinging on Sup Forums will accomplish nothing. contact the abc about da joos.

It means they have fully constructed your profile and have confirmed your identity with 100% accuracy.

move to northern QLD my boi

I sent anthrax to the ABC but no one ever reported it because the name I put on the letter was muslim

also niggers saying words over a drum is not music and never will be

>by under 30s communists

Humble was okay, i thought DNA was better though.

Also pop music is a joke. Yellow Bodak or whatever its called is absolutely shit from a production standpoint, but its been top 20 for months now.
Its all a joke.

>spreading the disease
Feels good m8

> no name angloid is telling me what is and isn't music
Nigga, you're lucky I'm too lazy to roll out there and chokeslam that ass into the floor, faggot, because I would kick that fuckin' face in while you were down until you were either paralyzed or brain dead lmao.

Can someone photoshop some tyres?

Listening to or commenting on the Australian hottest 100.

What a fucking soy boy cuckold

Quiet blacky, the whites are talking.

Under 30's were raised on this tripe of music.

Switch on tv boom -boom bap ooga music
See a film boom- boom bap ooga music
Go to a pub boom -boom bap ooga music

they think its great.

Only bug men care about triple J

Fuck the Js. They've been shit for the best part of 20 years now

I flew to Sydney a few years ago. I was making my way to the South Pacific but decided to stopoff for a few days and do tourist shit.

After barely sleeping on the plane, I checked into a hotel and went looking for food. Found a shopping center canteen area, bought my meal and sat down.

I could see about 300 people, not a single one of them was white like me. There was one Arab looking guy and 299 chinks.

I began to worry, did I dream my Hong Kong to Sydney flight? Was I still in Hong Kong? Nope it was fucking Sydney.

>Drake
I can see it in your post, you're angry
Regret got shit on what you're feeling now
Mad 'cause he ain't like me
Oh you mad 'cause nobody ever did it like me

Tasmanian?

>I sent anthrax to the ABC but no one ever reported it because the name I put on the letter was muslim

>my sides

by black jew do you mean babylonian star gazer using roman charts and star lore like procyon?

Nationalism is the enemy of the globalist. Divide and conquer under any number of post modern lines.

First it's gender, then race, then cognitive ability, then physical ability, and so on, but we can never unite and be a strong proud nation; the globalist fears this.

I want one cunt from the ABC to explain to me without resorting to "well it's what the kids like" (because the kids like what you tell them to like, studies confirm this, they know this) why Australian folk music is relegated to backwater ABC radio but American rap music is promoted on JJJ to the youth of Australia every single day.

Where is the value distinction between Australian music and American music? Again they'll say it's what the kids want to hear, and again I'll say they want to hear what you tell them they want to hear, which has been proven through science and testing.

If JJJ wants to be fair and equal it'll give a fair go to the Australian youth who don't want to be constantly told to listen to American music. Why not Korean music or Irish music or Scottish music? Again, they'll pretend the kids want to hear American degenerate music. Always. Funny that.

>the most popular song is this
>doesn't even name the song / subject matter

Why the fuck do people do this? They do it when referring to celebrities, events etc and just assume everyone else is as up-to-date with bullshit as they are.

No it wasn't. I can't remember a nigger getting no 1. We had the wigger macklemore win once, that's it though.

No, I mean nog LARPing as a Jew in public to curry favor with the Jews. And also probably in the pedophilic Molech sense too.

Australia should be nuked.

Nope, death squads need to personally handle the executions. Important wildlife there.

Good point.

Meanwhile 20 years ago in 1997 one of the most popular songs in Australia was California Love by 2Pac and Dr Dre. So what's your point? Nothing has changed.

Don't you talk ill of Garbage.
youtube.com/watch?v=KckCsw_JyJI

Also,
>Hurr, everything is subjective, music is literally any sound made by a human

This is the kind of shit that's produced when people like you get in charge.
youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4

what's he even singing? all i hear is "nig a nig a nig a niga"

rap is the only medium that's evolved and keeps delivering hits, all other genres are just shit. Pop? gay, rock? Dead, country? Boring

Is why (((they))) are putting hip hop beats behind country music now