Hannity form submission 1649

Tuesday, Jan 30th 1649 King Charles the first was executed. A jury declared immunity should not exonerate merely because of social or political status. Is there anything scheduled for this Tuesday, January 30th?

Charles was accused of treason against England by using his power to pursue his personal interest rather than the good of the country.

Over the first three days of the trial, whenever Charles was asked to plead, he refused,[275] stating his objection with the words: "I would know by what power I am called hither, by what lawful authority...?"[276] He claimed that no court had jurisdiction over a monarch,[264] that his own authority to rule had been given to him by God and by the traditional laws of England, and that the power wielded by those trying him was only that of force of arms. Charles insisted that the trial was illegal.

Charles's beheading was scheduled for Tuesday, 30 January 1649. Two of his children remained in England under the control of the Parliamentarians: Elizabeth and Henry. They were permitted to visit him on 29 January, and he bade them a tearful farewell.[282] The following morning, he called for two shirts to prevent the cold weather causing any noticeable shivers that the crowd could have mistaken for fear:[283][284] "the season is so sharp as probably may make me shake, which some observers may imagine proceeds from fear. I would have no such imputation.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/reaIseanhannity/status/957156017548087298
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does it make sense yet? It should be crystal clear by now.

Don't let this thread slide. Get in here. This is happening.

Thats literally my birthday!

happy birthday

He went full 1488
twitter.com/reaIseanhannity/status/957156017548087298

False imprisonment of who though?

no way...this has to be a shop

I think that is a fake account.
Unless he snapped and outed himself

The 51st State or English Republic is on its way and it's going to be beautiful!

OP what are you really suggesting? I know what's on Tuesday. I think I know what you're getting at, can you give another hint?

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag..
Land of the LARP and the Aussie shitpost.
Reside here long enough, you may develop useful IRL critical thinking skills, and also learn to scrutinise all images and all posts.

Trump assassination?

Tweets 23

Parody account

Where did you get this?

Bump

he googled "form submission 1649" and picked a result that he felt confirmed his held belief, despite noticing that 1/3 of the tweet is missing from the result

While I agree it may be fake.
it started tweeting after the old Hannity account was removed

Checked.
That's exactly when I would start a fake account if i wanted to larp as Sean.

Sheeeeeit checked

op are you here?

So is OP implying that someone is going to try to kill King Charles on the same day that Trump is giving the State of the Union address?
That's probably not going to work.

Yep the real guy may not even be awake yet

Wow I just finished reading it and it's literally nothing

Charles did nothing wrong.

Go to bed sleepy shill..

Can't sleep , I'm not a very good sleepy shill

Who's up for some kickass coffee?

Confirmed he has no idea yet.

To me it appears to analogous to those who will try to charge trump with a crime (obstruction of justice) for doing something that is well within his constitutional right to do as head of the executive branch.
it's a bit off putting because the case could also be made that "I would know by what power I am called hither, by what lawful authority...?" means that trump thinks he's above the law.

Do we know if this is in reference to Trump beyond the state of the union?

Aren't most of his tweets?

Hump

Form 1649

Foreign
Investigation
Surveillance
Authorized

Tick Tock

Means the corrupt immunity deals that were given to Hillary and company will become invalid

Cn biased agency collusion grant immunity and it be upheld. Especially if and when the collusion are proven? Then its A.......
The left hates Trump so badly they still overlook Clinton corruption.

does anyone remember how many followers he had before? I think he had way more than 3.5m but now is at 2.9m, after the "incident"

this fucking kikes at twitter I swear

He's back
twitter.com/seanhannity

>Charles was accused of treason against England by using his power to pursue his personal interest rather than the good of the country.

Personal interest above the good of the country. It's obviously related to our timeline. We're talking about being executed for crimes of treason. Does it make sense yet? Why is the Tuesday, the SOTU important? Because that's when they will be charged. The day of the rope.

>twitter.com/seanhannity
That is better

you nailed a banana to a tree, took a picture of it and labeled it "Hate".

Just did. Thanks senpai

>Form 1649
“Certificate of Label Approval under the Federal Alcohol Administration Act” (Form 1649)"

What did he mean by this?

A lot more will be invalid. The immunity deals would be the least of their worries.

It's really simple. 1649 refers to the day of the rope. Justice no matter how powerful, or how socially elite. It's not cryptic. It has nothing to do with Trump. It purely means, that they will not get away with it. What's his form submission? Every corrupt person within the government? What for? The day of the rope. I can't make it any more simple.

>happy b day user

The rat bastards.
The deep state is trying to distribute pharmaceuticals without standard labels.
And they are using the law to do it!

No, Good idea though,

Remember when Dr Donald Trump was the lawfully elected president, and then the corrupt deep state wrote out a Bill of Attainder against him?

Pot

When is it not a good idea?
Seriously, can i get an amen?

Amen

Amen, brother.
This is a bump of cocaine.

I think its firearms...
There were threads around Christmas with AFT falsifying records, and linking to LV mass shooting.
Also AFT involved in Benghazi...
It all links in, at the bottom of the swamp.

TIME TO APPLY GOYS!

This is a good idea, user. But Hannity is not that cryptic. He appeals to the common denominator. So, you have to take what he says at face value. If you google 1649 the first result is King Charles the First. If you look at our time line, in relation, he's submitting a form for treason. He implies that those guilty of treason should be executed.

No speed for me.

just making a joke about the english civil war and the banana republic nature of the american establishment

And you can't deny the relation between the execution of Charles I on Tuesday, Jan 30th, coinciding with the State of the Union address on Tuesday, Jan 30th.

Hannity knows more than we know. He's slipped up a couple of times, and talked about how the FISA memo scandal isn't even the tip of the iceberg. When he questioned Sara Carter about what's coming down the pipeline, she looked shocked. She said something along the lines of "that's true this is only the beginning of what's to come." I'm not quoting verbatim, but giving you the general idea of the conversation.

Mein Gott

happy 378th

He said yesterday that he was UNMASKED. he was pissed

And that means Trump knows, of course. They are friends.

friendly reminder this boomer faggot deleted his account himself and if you fall for this then you should kill yourself

And that means Trump knows? Trump knows everything. When the Storm has passed, and it feels like the world has collapsed beneath us we'll have learned 25% of what Trump knows.

How many, and what age might be a better question.

My birthday was yesterday, I spent it doing coke and trying to get my friend to care about any of this and the kikes. He just told me I should watch more tv/football and not worry about things you can't change. Stupid fucking Hawaiin retard.

Trump knows

Jesus Christ, Bruce. Way to turn the music off you faggot.

You're probably onto something here user. I did a search for Form 1649 and found DD-1649 (RFV) Request For Variance. For those not in the engineering/sales/manufacturing world, a RFV is submitted when you want to vary from project specifications when producing your product. It's usually used when you're trying to cheapen your product costs, resulting in more profit for yourself.

doxxed

fake account

When will the fucks at Twitter lose control? It's insane how many right wing accounts, big names, get banned or fucked with. WHEN WILL JACK'S DAY COME?

It'll end up at Hillary selling SAP intel for money and Obama knowing about it or participating in it.

The White Wizard

>literally shaking

>your time line is now syncing..

kek

Don't marry a papist cultist and make one your queen. Problem solved.

Hmmmm

>Oregon

High GW

Hiro Roo :) Har arr roo?

>Hammer...

I read something about a Hammer on another thread. Something, something Hammer computer.

King Charles I was the greatest man who ever lived, Jesus aside. Any comparison to Obama is ham-fisted and idiotic.

Does anyone else notice???

That Mad kid looks like a cross between GHB and BHO

Can Globalists Meme????

bumbpdq

Hello to all of you Pepe loving Sup Forumssters! Quick question. Is this the new alt-right conspiracy of the week? What straws are you grasping at today? I was on Sup Forums a few days age and every third thread was something along the lines of "IT'S HAPPENING!!!", "RELEASE THE MEMO!!!", "IT"S GOING DOWN RIGHT NOW. GET IN HERE, GUYS!!!"
So...how did THAT work out for you? What's next? Are you going to circle back AGAIN to Uranium One...or The Steele Dossier....or Clinton's emails...or Benghazi...etc...etc...etc... Just standing on the deck of the Titanic, searching in vain for one last lifeboat.
"IT'S HAPPENING! GET IN HERE!"...sure it is...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The
>secret plans
Say
>micromine plans

Giustra has the micromine plans guise

Moar

I'm convinced Sup Forums needs a distraction once a month so they don't have to see the pile of shit 45 has made of the presidency.

You know things are bad when Sup Forums is giving free exposure to the MSM. Buy some ads Hannity, quit beating around the bush.

Pretty good, I got people interested in your crimes again.
How was your day senpai?

>Left can't meme

Is that a reverse osmosis meme?
So unfunny and ineffective, it's effectively funny.

he told me yday that
black unemployment all time low
female unemployment 17 yr low
hispanic unemployment all time low
wall street up 25%
2.4 m jobs in 1 year
apple bringing home $350B

cnn tells me in preemptive response that
he wanted to fire le mueller

i think no one has argued against him yet, but whatevah