Is Australia now officialy the biggest shithole on planet earth...

Is Australia now officialy the biggest shithole on planet earth? How can you cucks allow your government to imprison you for not injecting your child with autism? This is some serious totalitarian 1984 type shit.

australiannationalreview.com/2018/01/21/vaccine-skepticism-in-australia-now-punishable-by-10-years-in-jail/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo
rescuepost.com/files/mawson-et-al-2017-vax-unvax-jnl-translational-science.pdf
cdc.gov/measles/downloads/measlesdataandstatsslideset.pdf
cdc.gov/measles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Everything is illegal in Australia but only 1% of lawbreakers get caught.

you should just move to ancapistan and enjoy your measles in peace

>implying vaccinations are what stop diseases and aren't a last resort
Enjoy Aluminum in your brain...

Some autism and some who living in poverty. Both can make you sad. Wealthy don't get vaccinated.

Reminder the whole "vaccines cause autism" meme came from literally one British doctor who falsified his research so that he could carry out unnecessary exploratory surgeries on autistic children and when he was caught he had his credentials revoked and work unpublished so of course what he did was simply go to America and try the same scam and this time it worked since Americans are fucking retards and he was only claiming this about the MMR vaccine but you fucking fat idiots just associate it with all vaccines.

Can’t find any other source that makes reference to this law.

>The Virgin British wojak
>The Chad American pepe

A fraction of people have little to no immunity for certain Viruses like rubella, why would you want your child to infect others when it is easily preventable?

jewgle herd immunity leaf

drink a nice cool glass of thiomersal if you actually believe that

Holy shit, does that mean when they ask to do the flu shot again this year that I have to say yes? I haven't been sick for a while and don't want to get sick.

>A fraction of people

we wont miss them. in unrelated news I have a friend who is a symptomless carrier of mononucleosis, everywhere he goes people get sick.

Wasn't there thousands of people protesting Australia day?

I thought Australians were based, but it seems like a total liberal SJW hellhole. It's like if California was an entire country.

at my work I should say.

The insert that comes with the MMR vaccine actually states that there is a risk of autism.

You can download the insert on the manufacturer website

provide a source or you're talking out of your ass

Source> get the insert from the manufacturer
plain as day...look in the side effects section

merck.com
products
MMR vaccine

Wakefield's colleague also got his medical license revoked, but he had the money to appeal it and won. Wakefield on the other hand could not afford it at the time and no longer has a way to appeal. He never even said that measles, mumps, and rubella shouldn't be vaccinated against or claimed that his findings proved the MMR vaccine caused autism. He simply said that more research needed to be done to draw any conclusions, but that he recommended the single measles, mumps, and rubella until it could be determined that the MMR was safe. Then they took the single ones off the market, despite the demand, so that people would be left with no choice.

Only people that are anti vax are these dumb as shit stay at home mummy bloggers .

How else are we supposed to prevent sickness? Pray?

find the Vaxxed documentary

Not anti-vax at all, but they state that since the MMR vaccine was introduced (used to be 3 separate vaccines) cases of side effects have skyrocketed

Merck came out with the brilliant idea of giving multijabs

Eat healthy. Sleep. Exercise.

Holy fuck it's not hard cunt.

literally nowhere in either in the mmr II patient product information or prescribing information does it mention autism or even aspergers

If I assumed you don’t have any medicine in your house, would I be correct?

doesn't matter, the government doesn't own your body, and does not have a right to put whatever they feel like in it under punishment of imprisonment/death

>inject this chemical into your body or we'll throw you in prison, if you try to fight back we'll kill you

LITERALLY t. australian government right now

Vaccines don't cause autism.

This. people who get vaccines are just shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo

i dont have anything against vaccination because even if there was a risk of children getting autism more people will die or get hurt by diseases that vaccinations defeated than kids have autism. i still think people should have right to not vaccinate their child.

not a panacea, sometimes herd immunity only requires 20-30% of the population immunized, sometimes 95% isn't enough

furthermore, you don't get to infringe on everyone's rights to protect a minority

if someone is at risk from a disease, they should take precautions, rather than forcing the entire rest of society to cater to them

The higher incidence of autism is being caused by SSRI use in pregnant women, the entire vaccine autism bullshit is cover perpetuated by the pharmaceutical industry because SSRI's are literally their golden goose

Are you fucking kidding yourself? I have MRSA on my dick right now.

Preventative medicine shouldn't focus on instant fixes like injections, it should be about hygiene and diet. just my personal view. I wouldn't have gotten this problem if I hadn't used someone else's razor. The last time I got shot up with mercury was when I stepped on a nail, and """I turned out fine"""

Moronic anti-vaxxer, kys.

respond you fucking dope, you cant even corroborate your statement with your own source.

Try telling yourself vaccines are good for yourself. The TB jab gives you a massive scar and when I had it I felt really ill straight away.

I don't get flu have and I've never had the flu jabs, people I know who get the jabs always seem to get the flu.

Reminder that there has never been a double-blind, placebo-controlled study done of vaccinated children versus unvaccinated children, in the same way that you would test any other new medication. The closest thing we have is a basic comparative study, which does indicate that vaccinated children tend to have higher rates of chronic disease. Of course, if they were willing to conduct a study as described above, we might actually have some conclusive answers. Link to comparative study and summary of results in pic related.

rescuepost.com/files/mawson-et-al-2017-vax-unvax-jnl-translational-science.pdf

The dude who shaved his dick with someone else’s razor is telling me this... I can tell you're from Melbourne.

>How can you cucks allow your government to imprison you for not injecting your child with autism?
Herd immunity is a thing, fuck anti vaxers even if they caused Autism (which there is no evidence for) but even then it would still be better that 1 in 100 kids gets autism than 40 in 100 dying of preventable disease.

anti-vaxers, flat eathers, when was it exactly that pol became literally retarded?

you cant study children who have already died in the thousands from preventable illness.

this exactly.

daily reminder that opposing vaccines is literally and dangerously retarded

But why do I have to take a flu shot though? I don't want to get the flu.

As much as I can agree that vaccination is a good thing. You cannot force vaccinations on people at gunpoint. It's immoral, regardless of so-called "herd immunity" (Which is not as effective as you've been led to believe it is)

when you can't attack the argument, attack the person. maybe if I wasn't shot up with heavy metals I'd be more capable of decision-making.

What if the heavy metals gave you super powers and now you're better than you would've been without the autism?

Vaccines should absolutely be mandatory with threat of relinquishment of your kids.

The same rural retards who refuse to vaccinate are the same ones with no health insurance, dragging themselves to the emergency room every week because no primary will see them and bringing back diseases that have been gone for decades - not to mention helping make the few effective antibiotics left more resilient.

They don't care cause they just rip up the bill for emergency room visits anyway.

I'm fine with adults deciding for themselves whether or not to have vaccinations, but what I find to be immoral is parents falling for anti-vax crap and deciding not to allow their children to receive them. I'm fine with forcing parents to have their children receive certain essential vaccines (though yes, we should be wary of which ones).

We don't actually know how effective vaccines are in preventing that illness though. The rates of mortality for those diseases was already on the decline prior to the introduction of the vaccines. It could have easily been related to improved sanitation standards more than anything.

What sort of vaccines though? Like tetanus and smallpox I can understand but not retarded shit like flu.

Let me explain this in your native language. 自閉症是由缺氧引起的。汞中毒
是不同的事情

>You cannot force vaccinations on people at gunpoint.
why not? we force murderers into prison for the betterment of society. i will concede one may call it immoral but its the lesser of two evils
you dont have to have the jab, just dont complain when you are excluded from civilized society

my point stands, a study as stated cannot be performed as it would conclude with the deaths of many children by way of diseases we already know kill people.

theres a reason measles reappears in anti vaxxing communities.

>In Australian studies, we generally estimate the risk of influenza is reduced by about 40-50% in people who receive the vaccine.

Is that really worth taking away my right of choice? You're basically flipping a coin.

How would something like the Typhoid Mary debacle be handled today?

There's no risk of having the vaccine though...

With the flu the problem is that producing the actual vaccine takes quite a bit of time with current methods. So you have to start up production BEFORE you know what the next strain of influenza that emerges will actually be. So the WHO more or less has to guess the right strain ... although usually it will be one that has occured a few years before as immunity against this certain strain will already have dwindled in the population. Still, if the WHO fucks up their guess the vaccine will be ineffective.

paid a large settlement under laws for discrimination against the severely ill and highly contagious community and released with no further charges

So I can't be in civilised society because I don't get a shill flu shot every year? Glad I am not in Sydney or Melbourne then.

My point is that you don't actually know what the results would be, because it's never been legitimately tested. The testing should have been done a very long time ago, before everyone jumped on the bandwagon of an unproven medical intervention.

How many people have died of measles in developed countries recently?

Btw aside from the other points about toxicity the 'vaccines cause autism' line of reasoning is rather unlikely (unlikely, not impossible) as it becomes more and more evident that autism (which again incorporates a spectrum of DIFFERENT diseases) is in most cases caused by genetic factors ... the idea with the vaccines was mostly formed as the first symptoms of several kinds of autism do start to show in early infancy, incidentially around the time when babies are usually vaccinated.

Double checked, doesn't even mention autism in either document.

Care to elaborate,
Or did some retard tell you that and you just straight up believed it?

yes there is. it's preserved with mercury. it's almost like you want minamata disease

I know this but I couldn't be fucked writing it up.

Since 2000 the average number of reported measles cases ranged from 37 people in 2004 to 667 people in 2014. The last measles death in the United States occurred in 2015.
cdc.gov/measles/downloads/measlesdataandstatsslideset.pdf
cdc.gov/measles/

I think that's mainly from people from shithole countries coming in, or sneaking in

dumb bait

Can you shitposters just get on with the civil war already?

i think we esentially are making the same point, that it cant and wont be tested in the proper fashion because its far too late now. and the last measles death in the usa was 2015 july 2

thanks for fact check bongbro

what % of non vaccinated children have autism

i'll wait

Slide troll thread that will, in the long term, only discredit Sup Forums.
Sage.

Just tonight i got a speeding ticket and I had the cop try to fine me for having my home (a rental) on airbnb tonight and not notifying RTA of a change of address.
I told him he must love going to court and making a fool of himself. But not shitposting this happened.

How would he know that you had your house on airbnb?

Good that you are informed about this stuff. Still, many others do not. And yes, Thiomersal has its risks. It would be wise to switch to another compound.

He asked where I’d been and where I was going. Said had the place on Airbnb and staying at folks, he pissed off for a few minutes then came back saying he was going to give me two fines.

what a cunt

I think some individuals may have a genetic predisposition to a poor reaction. Still, how does autism being primarily genetic explain the cases where parents have documented their child walking and talking, and then following a round of vaccines can no longer stand up correctly or communicate? They pretty much instantly regressed. I was surprised to see how many children had this same situation.

Measles are definitely NOT fun. Aside from ruining your immune system for years after the infection (increasing the chance of dying from some otherwise harmless disease) in some susceptible patients the virus may infect the brain tissue and go dormant for years ... when it then inevitably reemerges you are dead. DEAD. There is no cure for measles-induced panencephalitis.

Actually, from a virologica point of view measles is quite an interesting little fucker...

I am no expert on this but in early infancy the human brain is still in development ... and at a certain threshold the disease suddenly kicks in. Compare it to Alzheimer's, those people are also running around like there was nothing although dissections of human brains have shown that many people who died rather early of other causes do already carry the typical protein debris tangles in their brain cells long before the actual sickness most likely would have emerged.

I think there are plenty who would be willing to participate in that study, not that there is any financial incentive for the pharmaceutical companies or the CDC to do so. They won't do it because they might find something they'd rather not share.

>He asked where I’d been and where I was going.
what's wrong with "I'm gaan to nunya. nunya bizness" or "that's not part of an open investigation", or my nan's favourite "why don't you just leave me alone you perverter of justice"?

you must not have much crime there

Even if there was a shred of evidence for vaccines causing autism, i'd prefer a child with autism than one in the grave.

AM I BEING DETAINED?

>1.4 billion died of diptheria in 1890
biggest crock of shit i ever heard in my life

no its britain...

You aren't reading the graph correctly. 1400 per million, as in 1400 deaths per million people.

pic related its me

That's interesting, but is Alzheimer's genetic? Other genetic disorders and birth defects such as down's syndrome and mental retardation are very noticeable from the beginning, and can even be noticed on ultrasounds. There is prenatal genetic testing for trisomy 21 (among other genetic disorders) of course. It just seems strange that many of these children's onset of autism happens immediately following a vaccine (typically accompanied by other reaction symptoms).

In regards to OP post then, are you saying it is possible to avoid vaccination in Australia?

lmao cuckstralia is worse than Singapore at this stage.