What did he do wrong?

What did he do wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t2kGwrkw_hI?t=1m37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he didn't kill everyone at shillblue including you

Trump is a buffoon and a conman

and your life is worthless since your job is to shitpost on Sup Forums

I gota say it's a clear cut case and the punishment will never be enough for him but! If I were him knowing I'd never see daylight again, I would do something to make ppl at least laugh at the end.

Before getting dragged outa the courtroom I'd sing " I DID IT MYYYYYYYYYY WAYYYYY" just to piss off the female judge.

who are those two filthy kikes and why do you post their photos several times a day?

he was already serving 60 years for CP - then ti turns out he is one of the most prolific molesters in history. That's what he did wrong.

bots from shareblue. they got banned from reddit and now they double down on 4han

drugged and then molested a large number of people

But really what did he do? What is "molested" even mean? Did he force his dick inside someone? Did he force finger bang one of the girls?

Seriously, just curious. He must have raped multiple women to get this sentence.

He raped a fellow semite.

People in this thread are even dumber than down syndrome potatoes or they are shills

No one is that stupid that you don't even read less than 10 replies and still post without sage

who is the chick?

and another stupid fucking retard.
bitte häng dich auf

he drugged them and fingered them

why post at all if you dont know the rudiments of the case?

I don't know and I don't really care, i have no empathy for women like this

everyone in this thread should die today

Probably stopped paying some influential kike his monthly tribute so he got exposed.

/thread :(

He got caught.

shills are still pushing this thread, i wonder why

He pussy fingered hundreds of little girls who were there for injury treatments. Some as young as 10. Maybe younger.

Nassar Did Nothing Wrong

It ain't no fun of the homies can't have none. He gave his homies none, they did not have fun. Simple as that.

While the parents were IN THE ROOM, yeah right.

@1:37 "i never questioned Doctors Nassars treatment"

youtu.be/t2kGwrkw_hI?t=1m37s

So basically she went through most of her life thinking nothing of it, and had no psychological damage at all. Until a bunch of feminists told her he sexually assaulted her.

and this is because IT NEVER HAPPENED

This man is innocent. Nothing more than a bunch of roasties being brainwashed by feminists, and desperate to cash grab because of their failed careers. They saw a chance to get some money out of him after he was sent down for cp charges, becuase it would make their stories seem more believable. Who would dis believe these roasties stories when a man has been convicted of cp.

Funny thing is, theres a 99% chance he was only looking at jb lel. poor fucker

shills are still pushing, i am still saging

He said she'd be more fingerable if she lost weight....

Or becoming a trans woman a la Chelsea Manning.

I need to know what happened.
Never heard anything about this until last night on french tv.
Are there any proofs? Anything?
Or is it that he gave massages to the girls, just doing his job?
One of them even say he adused her while her fucking mother was in the room. Wtf?

wow. check out hogzilla

he is innocent
a female judge judging a man is the definition of not being impartial
a female judge by essence of biology is controlled by her emotions