10%
>tittymonster
20%
>childhood friend
20%
>athletic girl
10%

Unless I missed something, I'm giving her a 0.04%

She's the best girl in that manga, but I don't see how people think she has any chance of winning. It's obviously Eve or Riri

When's the next chapter?

Those aren't 5 disjoint events, they are dependent.

S-she doesn't like him a-anyways...

W-who cares if she wins?

>best girl
>huge tits
she has no chance

Whichever girl is the one that will sell the most merchandise is the one that will win.

If she won the MC would just have a dead Eve floating above his head so i'd say 0%
Only real candidates are Floating zombie and reverse trap
Reverse trap is endgame

Absolutely none, which is the only downside of this manga. I love her character, but it's always been obvious she had no chance at all, so I don't know why the author keeps wasting time with her.

Best girl with even lower chances

I don't know why you fags like this character so much, she's got the depth of cardboard and is about as dynamic as a boulder

not best girl, but based on the latest chapters, she has a decent chance of becoming real and winning

Considering she's now capable of touching people I'd say her chances went up

She can't touch Tarou (yet?)

Women don't really have much depth to them anyway user. You probably only think that because you compare them to the majority of anime characters.

raw.senmanga.com/Hatsu-Koi-Zombie/079/1
in the most recent chapter she managed to touch some random person.

As long as either of these two win, I'll be right as rain. If the fucking reverse trap wins, the manga deserves to die.

What I'm posting is the most recent chapter.

Wait what?
I've only read up to chapter 79
sauce pls.
(when i saw the image i thought it was just an earlier chapter)

She's got no chances when the story centers around Eve who is based on Ririsu who is Tarou's first love.

Fuck off with these whiny threads. You waifu is irrelevant to the plot and fanservice character.

I dumped the chapters for 3-4 weeks but then TL user started translating it so I stopped.
www74.zippyshare.com/v/PcH6hd8f/file.html

Eh, she's alright, but she's pretty boring. So far there hasn't been a single sign that MC gets more than the occasional boner for her. I really fucking hope Eve wins, it would be really shitty if he ditched her from some stupid faggot who gets worse each chapter.

Non-existent.

She somehow got away with this.

Yeah, somehow. One of Ebino's siblings was asking Ebino if Ibusuki's a girl because ochinchin something on last page, but Ebino told them to shut up. Fuck trap, worst girl, she gets away with all that bullshit.

Tarou finding out ibusuki is a girl would be endgame, won't happen for the foreseeable future.
I wouldn't necessarily call her worst girl, between titcow and figment of the MC's imagination she's actually my favourite at the moment.
don't get me wrong i like ebino but I just find that she appears so much less than everyone else that i can't really feel for her situation.

>she's actually my favourite at the moment
How can someone have taste this shit?

Can't wait for ntr doujins of her. The mc looks like a retard and deserves to be cucked.

>she's actually my favourite at the moment
How can a person have so much shit taste?

>Tarou finding out ibusuki is a girl would be endgame, won't happen for the foreseeable future.
Ebino finding out can happen.

I wonder how she'll take it. The only time she thought she had any competition she acted a little odd and I was unable to interpret what she was feeling.

Best Boy

Best President

How could you not vote for him???

because the alternatives are a side character that's played off as a joke and a girl that is literally a figment of the MC's imagination.
If eve was real she would be best girl
If ebino was more involved in the story she would be best girl
i remember her saying that she was glad ibusuki wasn't a girl, so i guess she wouldn't take it very well.

Her chances of being impregnated by me? 100%

>Side character
>Huge breasts
>Tomboy
>Second female childhood friend

I would say the chances are greater than 0% and under 1%

>If eve was real she would be best girl
Shit fucking taste, her being imaginary just makes her even better.

>Draw a girl
>make her perfect
>make it impossible for her to win

why do they do this

>Ebino finding out can happen.
honestly yeah. Tarou can't learn but if Ebino found out and Ibusaki asked Ebino not to tell anyone, family circumstances, blah blah, he wouldn't learn from her.

Fuck Ebino, fuck the b owl, I'll be sadder if Eve becomes a comatose tulpa or worse yet, vanishes just like that. At least Riribusuki cares about her enough to not break the status quo.

>girl that is literally a figment of the MC's imagination.
Have you been totally ignoring how they're building up to the revelation that Eve has become sentient?

How many mangas have actually had best girl win?

Ebino finding out also means the series is going to end soon. Once Ibisuki is revealed as a girl to Shrimp or Tarou is when the series will end in a couple of chapters.

It depends on whether you like the main girl or fancy one of the side characters.

She is the childhood friend that has been with him for almost a decade. More time together. She does seem upset that he fell in love behind her back but since it was with a boy it is okay.

She definitely wouldn't be pleased and would have an internal crisis over it. That might be a catalyst to realize she likes Tarou.

Ebino knowing would not spell the end since she won't say shit.

Ebino is so fucking boring, how can anyone like her as more than fapbait? Her character amounts to "I wonder if I like tarou -probably not tho".

I know what you mean, but to be honest I'd just feel sad for the MC if he got with an imaginary girl.
If she becomes a real person later in the manga I will officially change my opinion on whether she's best girl, but for now, as she isn't confirmed sentient yet, I still choose ibusuki.

>I know what you mean, but to be honest I'd just feel sad for the MC if he got with an imaginary girl.
Why? Isn't that ideal?

>probably not tho
Ebino denial kun needs a new line of work.

I'm not denying that she likes tarou, it's just very fucking boring watching someone dully wonder whether they're right about their feelings for 80 chapters.

Ebino liking Tarou is a very recent thing.

Come on, it was always going to happen.

>wanting tarou to be with 2DPD when he has a lovely 1.5D tulpa wife already

She hasn't been thinking about it and the first sign of her thinking of having feelings for him was later in the story.

>it was always going to happen
She said at the start she wasn't concerned with romance.

>Voluptuous, capable of giving you children
>Beautiful, capable of giving you beautiful children instead of Sloth from The Goonies
>Has many younger siblings, capable of taking care of children
>Eyebrows
How do you post with your vision obscured by male genitalia?

Her body is nice and that's about it. She has almost no personality.

she can also cook

So? I can cook too.

well, she loves him unconditionally, that's the whole point.
it just doesn't seem to be fulfilling.
ebino has more or less the same problem.
on the other hand reverse trap is currently in a more realistic sense of attraction, in that she has a reason for liking him, he was her first love, she was his. the vibe that i get from her relationship with tarou isn't an unconditional obsession, more of a slow development of feelings through exposure.
Idk, it just seems more "real" to me.

I'd honestly rather see the relationship of two people unconditionally in love than the same old boring shit every "romance" manga or anime does. It's always the same, the characters beat around the bush and try to pretend they don't care about each other forever. Straightforward love is so refreshing compared to that.

Straightforward love is also boring since there is no tension and less development. There is a reason why most manga with straightforward love are mainly one shots or get canned in 1-2 volumes.

????

maybe this one

Don't look at me, I love manga that doesn't bullshit with the romance.

>Your kids will look like Rock Lee

>old hag
>perfect

>>old hag
Stop this. It's becoming a buzzword.

>childhood friend
>0%
ftfy

Left out cute THICC eyebrows.

Why do people even want her to win the tarobowl? He's a useless faggot.

None whatsoever.

>even lower chances

>not best girl

Anger gives her the ability to touch people, she can't get mad enough at Tarou to touch him.

Built for hatefuck

Maybe she can get wet enough to touch him?

only ecchi comedy I've read that had the plot progress and the MC and main girl actually get together before the series ends. plus the cake gets a man.

null

t. old hag

The manga is so obsessed with the status quo that they give the MC the same injury again.

Eve has always been sentient and sapient, all the tulpas have. She's still an ethereal spirit so that doesn't matter.

>She's still an ethereal spirit so that doesn't matter.
Why the fuck not? Is it because the MC has gotta settle down with a normal human female or some gay bullshit? I'd rather read a story of love overcoming dimensions.

For me, riri and ebino are tied. Id like for ebino to find out riri is a chick to help her realize she likes MC and to start some competition between the two.

She's gonna fuse with riru at some point, mark my words.

When riri grows boobs to march eve's they'll merge. Watch.

Please no.

So Ebino isn't in the Tarou bowl.

Eww, that defeats any sense of character development. "Ririsu grew and became a better person, but no, she merges with eve just because."

Maybe Ibusuki grows a respectable rack and the tries to emulate eve by growing out her hair and trying to be more girly, but merging is such a stupid idea.

>teenager
>old hag
pedos get the fuck out REEEEEE.

Prove it.

He meant to say that she has disgusting cowtits. There was an error in his brain-to-text translation system.

Ibusuki is also a childhood friend.

Basically the story will evolve into childhood friend vs childhood friend.

Please post sauce user, I have looked everywhere

Literally read the filename

okay but..... I take it it's not released yet?

oh nevermind, based

She isn't. She doesn't like him yet.

No, she hasn't realized she likes him yet.

She isn't in the Tarou bowl then.