CNN: Cuckolding can be positive for some couples, study says

> according to a recent study by David Ley, Justin Lehmiller and the writer Dan Savage, acting on cuckolding fantasies can be a largely positive experience for many couples, and hardly a sign of weakness.

> For couples who do decide to move forward, it's important to take things slow. "That said, the rewards can be amazing, according to couples who have successfully folded cuckold play into their relationships."

> link: archive.is/DBG3m

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Kerner
youtube.com/watch?v=0c7UFLD7Ka8
youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA
thedailybeast.com/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/19/politics/bush-speech-trump-bigotry/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Kerner
>Ian grew up Jewish and still considers himself Jewish.
>Big surprise there.

Who cares? The only people who even read that article are people who regularly browse CNN's articles, that being geriatric boomers.

I'm not surprised old hippie farts that can't even get it up wouldn't mind getting cucked by Tyrone.

Boomer's perverse cuckoldry and interracial fetishes will die with them.

Stop with this fucking cuck meme. Seriously, it's not even accurate.

A few years ago my gf cheated on me with a black guy, but I forgave her and we've been happy ever since. That doesn't make me a fucking cuck you stupid faggots.

Cuck

its like clockwork

think u need a new gf

Yes it does. It really really does.

> The present study investigated fantasies about and experiences with cuckolding in a large and diverse sample of predominately gay-identified men (N = 580).
> Our findings also indicate that frequent fantasies about cuckolding are linked to several overlapping sexual interests (e.g., voyeurism, group sex)
> and, further, the content of these fantasies is associated with a number of individual differences (e.g., agreeableness, sensation seeking, sociosexuality).
> Finally, this study also suggests that gay men who act on their cuckolding fantasies tend to report positive experiences; however, the likelihood of reporting positive outcomes appears to depend upon one’s personality and attachment style.

It studied gays and it's based on self-reporting. I'm quite sure some paedophiles would report engaging in their activity as a "positive experience". There’s no long term impact either. I bet most of these relationships falls apart, especially with straight couples.

you know she's craving that black cock now

>flag

why am i not surprised

>study is literally just a survey of a few hundred gay men
>thinks this applies to straight couples

Purely coincidental! ;^)
In the most technical sense you are not a cuck, as you're unmarried. But you should still dump that slag

>something that happens once will never happen again
>but something that happens twice will surely happen a third time.

Never give cheaters a second chance, if they were willing to do it once they are willing to do it again

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=0c7UFLD7Ka8

cuck news network

lol
Who won WWII?
The Jews!!!!!1111

>Literal cuck

You most definitely don't wear the pants in your relationship and on a deep, instinctive level, she doesn't respect you. Sooner or later you're getting dumped.

Yes, goyim, everybody does it, what are you waiting for? Are you man enough to let a bull fuck your wife?

Is her pussy nice and lose now? Does she even feel your tiny dick?

youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA
What did they mean by this? What's their end game?

Why do you people LARP as cucks so often?

Does it make your tiny pecker erect?

Gas it with fire

Jews are really pushing this meme hard
> thedailybeast.com/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals
> Cuckolding: The Sex Fetish for Intellectuals
> It’s S&M for Ph.D.s: Cuckolding, in which men watch their wives have sex with other guys, is catching on among people with high IQs who revel in the psychological agony.
> Cuckolding is rapidly emerging as the alt-sex fetish of choice for American intellectuals.
> In this respect, cuckolding attracts "the very highly educated," Paul says, adding that it’s “truly intellectual in its enterprise because it replaces sexual touch with humiliation and emotional pain, both of which are psychological.
> I'm totally being classist, but this isn't like people in redneck bars asking each other, 'You wanna fuck my wife?' It's much more complex. It's pleasure on a different level."

Even down to the usage of the word 'folded' this just oozes authoritarian "please kill yourself" vibe

At this rate, this CNN article is going to need its own general.

easiest way to get (You)s.
i'm not even angry though because it's just a cheap way to bump the thread.

Many men fantasize about cuckoldry. Cuckoldry makes some people horny and gives them orgasms so it is positive.

Pretty loose definition of positive.

Many women fantasize about rape. Rape makes some people horny and gives them orgasms. Rape is "positive".

I genuinely thought that was a dyke until it took it's robe off.

Pair bonding isn't healthy for couples, questionable sexual encounters with strangers is healthy for couples. Holy fuck they literally just say the opposite of reality... such a mindfuck, beyond 1984 tier fuckery.

she looks scared while her soyboy and is black boyfriend seem happy

1 post by this ID

What the fuck happened to Germany? Crazy to believe these cucks gave us the 3rd Reich.

Just look into any of these fucking stories and you notice that pretty much 95% of cuckold stories are just absolute fucking trainwrecks and misery for both the wife and husband with them hating each other(especially the wife hating the husband) and splitting up, especially after the fetish excitement inevitably wears off and the ruptures in their pair-bonding become obvious, also fucking up the children too if they have them.

btw why is everyone falling for this (You) farming bait, you guys are fucking stupid and autistic, does it have to be an Australian flag for you guys?

Gas mass repliers

The study was done on mostly gay people. Sage

CNN is owned by the CIA agreed? They benefit from this report two simple ways.... idiots believe it and ruin relationships and live broken lives scared shitless of death... and /pol will eat it the fuck up when we should be tracking the corrupt going ons and whereabouts of HIlldog and troops

CNN is owned by jews and is essentially the propaganda wing of the Democratic party

It is the definition of a cuck, you fucking stupid faggot.
The opposite of a cuck is to not have a gf/ wife that fucks other guys and has it accepted. Think about it you fucking stupid cunt. If you weren't a cuck, you'd have beaten the shit out of her, then dumped her. You fucking Germans disguest me.

no retard the left and right wings are the same. True constitutional repubicans would not allow income tax, property tax, or property restriction/prohibition

CNN is good for certain republicans

I didn't even know gay cucking was a real thing. I thought it was made up for a few hentai mangas I've seen.

I'm not denying there's alot of overlap, the reason why Trump stood out was because he wasn't a cucking like Kasich, Rubio or Bush and if there's republicans opposing Trump's anti-immigration platform then CNN will back them no question. edition.cnn.com/2017/10/19/politics/bush-speech-trump-bigotry/index.html