Get enslaved

>get enslaved
>starve
>get multiple genocides waged againts you
>get colonized
Still Finland isn´t a shithole country. Niggers have excuses but finns stand up and fix their country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-l2AdP4YF4
youtube.com/watch?v=1nehkhIOa-0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYpUmZ7ih-o
youtube.com/watch?v=-4bQSTTcMls
stat.fi/ajk/satavuotiassuomi/suomimaailmankarjessa_en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yoWzMK5r8nE
youtube.com/watch?v=HzKeEbHGn4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>are snowchinks
>insist otherwise

Let's talk about this.

Benis

>live in Siberia
>get asian pussy
Problem?

>Ottoman empire attacks the complete other side of Europe
>remove kebab
youtube.com/watch?v=l-l2AdP4YF4
youtube.com/watch?v=1nehkhIOa-0

Glorious finno mongol empire will rule the whole world one day. Australia is gonna be a prison island again like it used to be you cunt.

When you say Turks took your people you mean Rus Vikings, right?

Russia uses Siberia as a prison. Finland can´t do that because Siberia only makes finns stornger.

They also but the turks did too.

HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one now stop jesting and keep acting as nothing more but a buffer zone between Scandinavia and Russia

Yes, the novgorodians kidnapped finns and sold them to muslims.

We have an army strogner than Estonia, Danmark, Iceland, Norway and sweden combined.

Gå tillbaka till Rosengård och sug negerkuk, Sven.

even buffer zone is better than a no go zone

OH YEAHHH!!!???

WELL YOUR COUNTRY HAS SHARIA ZONES

TOUCHE

Good. They probably didn't make much since Finns are worthless but it's still good since you zipperhead cockroaches suffered

Finns were the most wanted slaves.

Oh that's right. You were forced to learn swedish in school. Very good, Spurdo. Good to see you finns still know your place beneath Sweden.

Is that something Finns pride themselves on, being the most wanted slaves?

We will be better at swedish than you in a decade because Sweden will turn into an arabic speaking country.

Atleast we aren´t weak or stupid like some amerimutt.

I like you Finbros. Best allies and best memes.

>only mission as a state is to keep other states safe

You're literally a cuck nation, Eemeli. Accept it.

You need someone stronger like us to keep you safe. Finland is a hero you dont really deserve.

Gee I don't know, you ask anybody if they'd rather live in Canada or finland, and all of them would say Canada. You can call us cucked or make fun of our prime minister, but we have it good here. We can literally afford to shit up this country with as much degeneracy as they can fit, and at the end of the day we'll still outrank finland in absolutely everything.

Your move, slaveboy.

You have a mission to keep your own nation safe but can´t. We will invade Russia before this century ends.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYpUmZ7ih-o

And we appreciate it, mr. buffert!

What do you outrank Finland in?

Not before you start speaking russian! How is that russian colonization treating you!

youtube.com/watch?v=-4bQSTTcMls
Finland will take Northern Sweden and sell the rest to the forth reich.

Russia is weak country lead by some jew manlet. We only need a few puppets to completely paralyze Russia.

Oh yes. Please protect us, that is after all the only thing you were made for. Not so much a hero as a way to slog down the enemies of real nordic countries.

Anything. Absolutely anything at all. We're even higher alphabetically.

>take northern Sweden

Oh noooo! Don't take our precious snow and sami reindeer fuckers! truly a genius move, Jaakoppi.

How are you higher alphabetically?

Too bad we failed in our duty to keep Sweden safe when we didn't consider an invasion from the south and underestimated the stupidity of the Swedish people. But that's okay, nothing wrong in being a buffer state to keep Russia safe from the Swedish caliphate.

Snow is good and the saami will stop fucking reindeer when we start fucking them.

Same shit for most countries. Very few were on top and unconquered for all of their existence.

Yes

>We can literally afford to shit up this country with as much degeneracy as they can fit
C U C K
U
C
K

In Finland this went on until the 18 hundrets. Ireland is getting fucked to this day in the north.

It´s already amerimuttland so little bbc won´t hurt.

>nothing wrong in being a buffer state

So you've accepted the reason for finnish existence. That's good to hear.

I know, I am sorry Finland.
23% Finnish here from Kiruna.

Not really. The north is a money pit. The UK just sends it money. The people there refuse to work.

Your country and culture does not exist in 50 years, how you feel about that, Sven-Mohamed?

>nothing wrong in being a buffer state to keep Russia safe
You see the Russians are an honest people and will show some appreciation.

Finland is a disaster shithole of a country and you know it. Literally cant go anywhere without drunks harassing me or finding shit and piss on the side of the road ( i went to grad school there)

Your future doesn´t have existance tho

Wonder why that is...

We get it, mate. Your best argument is our geographical location.

Your country and culture exist only to serve other countries and cultures. Sorry for telling you the truth, Jukka

I never have gotten harrassed by drunks. Wow shit and piss on the side of the road better destroy nature with agent orange and nuclear fallout.

Scottish blood.

KEK Canada is a shithole compared to Finland

stat.fi/ajk/satavuotiassuomi/suomimaailmankarjessa_en.html

To be quite honest with you, I'd personally rather hear about the hardships some drunk has faced in his life for a minute or two than be shot by some negro. Or worse, your own cops.

youtube.com/watch?v=yoWzMK5r8nE
We turned so many russians into fertilizer that they fear us. If Finland and Sweden would go to war swedes serve finns for for a long time.

So you got fucked

Finbros are the best, Swedes need not apply.

That's cute. They want you so they can get greater access to Scandinavia and the Baltic sea. Don't think about it. Let the big nordic men think while you point your rifle to the east like a good boy.

No I live in the part of the islands with the highest incomes and quality of life. Brits fucked themselves.

And still we are living a lot more succesful life here in almost every aspect than you swedes. Let the butthurt flow trough you.

Aye, Turks&Finnish people have ancestry together. Fucking Asians.

HURRIA TURPAAN
RYSSÄT VITTUUN
NEEKERIT VITTUUN
KARJALA TAKAISIN
EESTIN KANSSA SOTILASOPIMUS

By "you" I mean the irish people

I have to say you did good in repelling the russians. Almost like you were created for it.

I want to lay pipe on on a Fingolian QT and live my life the rest of my life in a comfy igloo getting drunk.

Get fucked by mohammed while we work like men.

At one point that would be true but currently we have the better deal compared to our closest neighbors. Their cities are large, multicult and they are badly paid.

Don't worry, we have enough rifles to point to the east and also towards the caliphate at the same time.

>keeps getting colonized

Finns are just wannabe Swedes and want to see their nation be Islamized.

youtube.com/watch?v=HzKeEbHGn4s
Why don´t you like asians?

>Finns are just wannabe Swedes and want to see their nation be Islamized.
Posts behind memeflag

I'd rather be colonized by russians than mudslime sand niggers any day all day forever.

>lives succesfully as a literal joke to the neighbours.

Russians are dumb but they have alot of land. It´s easy to kill an entire battalion because they just rush a open area like they fought with swords but they get shot.

Finland is rightful Russian clay

>With a FIN, you never WIN

I think the most joked nordic country is Sweden at the moment

Finns don´t want to be swedes. We would already be swedes if we wanted. Atleast we didn´t have shit strategy in ww2

Wait, you're telling me Swedes make jokes about us? Oh no. This is completely new information to me. How will we ever deal with this shame?

I would like to see you try just so i can laugh when you scramble home to stop Vladimir from giving you a half russian son.

A fin and a refugee walk into a bar, the regugee is arrested

LOL, rekt

you wont. You just worry your little mongol brain about those russians.

I bet if you ask from people in Norway and Denmark who are the dumbest people in Scandinavia, they will answer swedes. It's funny that all nordics hate swedes the most.

Post proof that you are white mehmed.

Atleast it won´t be arab like you

tell me one joke about finns

Well obviously your army doesn't pose any sort of threat whatsoever at the moment, not even against your own pet sandniggers, so it would seem quite ridiculous if we would take action as if there was a real threat.

ITT: Swedenistan attempting to feel better about himself by shitting on fin spergs

It would be a funny war tho. Beating Sweden with one battalion:D

I love that cuck talk.

This. It must be hard to realize that they are a shithole today compared to us. Thats why they like to remember how they USED to rule us and so on, but they avoid the conversation what things are today.

History speaks for it self. No wonder no one likes Sweden expect arabs

>Fingolians march into Stockholm on horseback golden horde style
>Avoid all the refugee shit on the ground
>Take over Sweden
>Get sattled with the debt they've collected supporting refugees
>Muslims start running over the border like roaches screaming "WE FINNISH NAO"

I can see it all so clearly.

>buffer zone
says the portal exit for the arabs.

Sweden
>win eurovision and world hockey cup so many times you dont even remember
>booming economy