>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 24
>Syrian gov’t calls latest accusation of chemical weapons usage ‘lies’
>Tillerson blames Russia for E ghoutha chem. attack, admits he doesn't know who did it
>Turkish warplanes start bombing Manbij. TFSA captures Adamanli&‘Umar Ushagi towns in Afrin
>Turkey:287 kurds killed. YPG denied, claims only 15-20 fighters were killed. YPG claims it killed 203 TFSA fighters
>Kurdish forces:There are no SAA troops in Afrin
>SAA to halt military operations in Idlib once Abu Dhuhour Airport is secured
>DeZ:SDF capture Gharanij town, 10km north of Haijn
>OPCW invited by Damasc&Russia to visit captured warehouses where rebels stored chemical weapons
>Report:US-coalition killed up to 11k civis in 40 months
>Pentagon:YPG fighters that leave IS front for Afrin will lose support
>US claims 150 ISIS terrorists killed in eastern Syria
>Report:Turkish military column enter W Aleppo in order to open a new front on Afrin
>Latakia:SAA repells HTS attack
>Saudi-led coalition captures Hamily area in Taiz
>Houthis repel Saudi offensive in the Najran Region of Saudi Arabia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6gUNlE8QTI
independent.co.uk/voices/syria-isis-frontline-robert-fisk-food-supplies-free-syrian-army-a8179216.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5L2Gve7oh_4
tagesschau.de/ausland/eu-fakenews-russland-101.html
twitter.com/abdullahawez/status/957208079812255744
twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/957232064012652546
twitter.com/AFP/status/957234463368413184
dailysabah.com/war-on-terror/2018/01/27/cia-officially-recognizes-pyd-as-terror-group-pkks-syrian-wing
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-restarts-offensive-along-idlib-aleppo-border-break-bad-weather-gains-new-area/
twitter.com/salihmuslimPYD/status/957234939392659458
twitter.com/op_shield/status/957249028361736193
twitter.com/bsarwary/status/957242632811503616
rt.com/news/417158-syria-turkey-arming-kurds/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-forces-score-big-advance-afrin-weather-conditions-improve/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck turkey

fuck jewish jew

Fuck fake maghrebois

>You promised me some dead T*rks and K*rds, /sg/!
It's happening but K*rds are covering up their dead and the Turks are moving slow both to avoid civilian casualties and they're letting their FSA goblins do the dying. Afrin is a 6 month operation at least

So who is winning? Anyone can give me a quick rundown

How can i get an hot asian Girl, /sg/?
I am clicking the link, but it doesn't work. Even with deactivated AdBlocker it doesn't work.

>158184283
>158184301
>158184315
/soc/ tier

top 10 for beating up women

>hot asian Girl
you don't, it's an oxymoron
the dysfunctional ad is trying to tell you something there

Are you the lesbian austrian?

Me on the left.
Stay mad, goyim.

>edgy btw
>will be a perma virgin btw

Erdogan is smart, by selling Turkish land to Kuwaiti and gulf Arabs he will ensure the rich Arabs marry a young Turkish bride and continue buisness in roachistan

Anyone have that video of Erdogan kneeling in front of an Arab cleric?

Is Neta a meaningful name?

kys Jewish Jew

the only meaning that it has is hook-nose

needs work on arms and back and legs obviously but fuck legs

>three diffrent jew in a row
It must be a coincidence

Arab lover from USA, that is a first.

kys gayreek scum

I never understand this Israeli propaganda of hot IDF. So they are basically saying that;
>hey goyimssss we have actually attractive rapebait in our army? Wanna rape? Please invade.
Seems to be counter-initiative.
>legs
Aye. those look like chicken legs, in comparison to his upper body.
Opposite is no good though, T-rex mode.

>turk doesn't understand that you can have ideas and theories about things that are not known yet
you should specced crypto-jew like myself

A plant that has been planted, it's from the bible.
Psalms 104/16: The trees of the LORD have their fill, the cedars of Lebanon, which He hath planted;
Lebanon is a rightful Israeli clay btw

The Israeli propaganda with the "hot" IDF soldiers means that the Jews want the goyim to join (((them)))

Lebanon is Lebanese and Israel belongs to Moloch.

>which He hath planted;
>Lebanon is a rightful Israeli clay btw
The only rightful clay for you is oven.
I'm pretty goyim myself, and I have a mental note of "if somebody invades Israel, join them."
Even though sparsely, they have great sex slaves-to-be. You can even sell them back for a couple of shekels, for the sloppy seconds.

Nice beard, soyboy

fresh oc

>genetics stolen and scavenged from the entirety of europe and the middle east

>Lebanon is rightful clay
Aha can't stop yourself from meme'ing can you
>rightful clay is oven
Lolll nice. And on today of all days
>remember the gorillions
Gross, but also good idea

Bump.

UNCLE BASHARS ADVENTURE

>Me on the left.
not surprised

independent.co.uk/voices/syria-isis-frontline-robert-fisk-food-supplies-free-syrian-army-a8179216.html

>on today of all days
Why?
My sides.

Concordes are back?

We thank God everyday that Ad-Dajjal was denied entry to Damascus
>God bless Bashar
>God bless Syria

that must have been a lot of work
have a u

>yfw Erdogan is killed by a kurdish suicide bombing

Was fighting some folks on twitter about Ahed Tamimi and apparently today is Holocaust Remembrance Day

>apparently today is Holocaust Remembrance Day
that's every day

>today is Holocaust Remembrance Day
Oh boy.
If I had moni, I would put an oven ad on city centre today.

yes, the concorde is well known for its variable geometry wings after all

>the concorde
is actually a Tupolev

In 1995 they fitted tu-160 engines into a tu-144 making it able to supercruise above mach 2

>158186429

Sounds exactly like Russian approach.
>Hey Ivan, wanna check what happens when place big engine on Tu-144?
>Sure, take the Tu-160 engine. And nuclear bomb.

That would be great. First you get rid of that fucker and then there is a reason to kill all kurds. 2 birds with one stone

It was during the Jelzin years. NASA payed for the it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5L2Gve7oh_4
O B L I G A T O R Y /sg/ anthem.

Upon this remembrance day, let us solemnly swear to never let the Shoah happen again

NO

so I looked through some sites about discussions of the Russia influencing everywhere, or spreading fake news.
example:
tagesschau.de/ausland/eu-fakenews-russland-101.html

And one of the comments is like
>one can see Russian influence by the comments online
Essentially saying arguing against it is proof that it exists...how the heck is one to argue against it as it would be taken as further proof for it?!
Isn't that conspiracy luantic 101 argument?

Yes it is. And it's really weird because everyone does that nowadays. You have shills everywhere.

Legends foretold of the Rise of the Mutts. Best not to pay attention to their memes lad

That motherfucking picture.

thanks for the hint captain obvious

supersonic passenger planes suffered a fate almost as sad as the space programs

nyet

>#BREAKING Turkish President Erdoğan says Turkish military will march to opposition-held Idlib following Afrin: Turkish media reports
And what about Manbij?

When someone talks as if these russian bots are a real thing its just a signifier they are completely clueless on current events, politics, regurgitate what they read on facebook or what have you, and have nothing of value to add to a conversation. If someone says dumb fake talking points like that in an irl discussion i laugh directly in their face

twitter.com/abdullahawez/status/957208079812255744

sauce me up senapi
no idea what King Roach is doing now though, moving against Idlib to secure it from the SAA?

T-that means you like it right? If not then I'm going to bed haa
>have a Homs edit

twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/957232064012652546
I have no idea. Purging AQ to give the meme interim government some legitimacy?
Who fucking knows anymore.
At the same time he tells burgers to gtfo from Manbij cos it'll be a frontline soon.

Good picture.

>Purging AQ to give the meme interim government some legitimacy?
This is the only thing I can really think of, removing jihadists to establish his moderate beheaders as the legit opposition for talks or setting up a rump state

>At the same time he tells burgers to gtfo from Manbij cos it'll be a frontline soon.
#BREAKING Turkey urges US to 'immediately withdraw' its personnel from Manbij

>The weather in Syria is so bad that it forced all sides to pause they operations, so don't count on the current situation to analyze anything
Good morning, another day of nothing happening.

At first was like hmm, but ending kills it. Bashar mobbin
Ty m8. Still hitting the hay. Have gud day

dailysabah.com/war-on-terror/2018/01/27/cia-officially-recognizes-pyd-as-terror-group-pkks-syrian-wing

Isn't this huge or am I late? They've officially recognized it now

Feed me commie Turds.

>President Erdoğan: "394 terrorists have been eliminated in the last 8 days. Unfortunately we have lost 16 of our men during this time"

>Good morning, another day of nothing happening.
Forces of the Syrian Arab Army and allied paramilitary groups have restarted offensive operations along the provincial border of Idlib and Aleppo following a break in bad weather conditions. After having their operations halted for several days due to rain, fog and mud, Syrian pro-government forces resumed their drive across the countryside linking east Idlib to southwest Aleppo.

According to military-affiliated sources, Syrian troops – backed up by artillery – have seized the hilltop of Tal Al-Waz (located northwest of the recently captured town of At-Tarfawi). This advance serves to propel the Syrian Army northward towards the Al-Qaeda stronghold of Atshana ash-Sharqiyah. On this axis, the main formation in action is the Republican Guard. Elsewhere, other Syrian Army assault units are now advancing southwards from Sheikh Khalil also towards Atshana ash-Sharqiyah with the hope of pushing rebel fighters to abandon the strategic town without a fight under threat of encircling them.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-restarts-offensive-along-idlib-aleppo-border-break-bad-weather-gains-new-area/

oh nice Sabra pic

Some dead k*rds
twitter.com/salihmuslimPYD/status/957234939392659458
twitter.com/op_shield/status/957249028361736193

Apart from the fact that Pentagon is now officially supporting terrorists, it's kinda irrelevant.

Humans>Maggots>Fags>Niggers>Jews>Sunnis>Maghrebi

>manbij

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>#BREAKING Turkey urges US to 'immediately withdraw' its personnel from Manbij in northern Syria, a city held by a Syrian Kurdish militia Ankara is fighting

Kabul
>At least 102 people killed. At least 196 people wounded. We fear the number of people killed higher, health and interior ministry sources tells me.
twitter.com/bsarwary/status/957242632811503616

Afghanistan seems as stable as ever.

HELP I'M SURROUNDED BY BIJIS

>that mustache above the nose

kek

>Turkish Presidential Spokesman Ibrahim Kalin and US National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster held a phone call on Friday evening, Anadolu news agency said. McMaster confirmed that Washington would no longer provide weapons to fighters of the Kurdish People’s Protection units (YPG) and the Democratic Union Party (PYD).
rt.com/news/417158-syria-turkey-arming-kurds/

pls stob tork
The US is dumb as fuck if they think the Turks believe this

>SAA and the Russians offer to Protect Afrin
>"Lmao No Lol those t*rks wont dare attempt shit! Lol"
>"No Seriously there gonna fuck you up you should disarm and allow us to enter the area to protect you"
>"Hah Hah NO we dont need no Fascist ASSads (Lol)s help"
>"Ok then fuck you"
*Turkey Attacks*
>"WTF!!!!???? WHY IS EBIL ASSad and Russia and Burgers not HELPING US?????"
>"ASSad Russia you can help us now ok please thanks????"
>"Lol no were not starting shit with the t*rkish army to help you"
>"Fug D:"

As we can see this was clearly all ASSads and the russians fault Amirite?

it never happened, but it will happen, inshallah

HNC decided to not go to Sochi anyway, so they'll get btfo in Idlib now it would seem.

THERE'S COMMIES TOO

PKK/YPD symbols are symbols of NATO and CIA designated terrorist groups, is waving those ok in France?

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOOSE

What are Turkey's plans for Afrin? Annex?

Borderlands until Syria's political situation clears.

>the usa must stop the afrin massacre
kek

The Turkish Army and their allies from the Euphrates Shield forces scored a big advance in the Afrin Canton, Saturday, following an intense battle with the Kurdish-led People’s Protection Units (YPG).

According to pro-opposition media, the Turkish Army and Euphrates Shield forces managed to breakthrough YPG lines in the Rajou District, resulting in the withdrawal of several Kurdish fighters from the northern axis. In addition their big advance in the Rajou District, the Turkish forces captured the town of ‘Ali Beski and Height 740, which overlooks much of the northwestern part of the Afrin Canton.

As a result of this advance, the Turkish forces are now on the verge of imposing fire control over the Rajou District, which could be potentially disastrous for the YPG .
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-forces-score-big-advance-afrin-weather-conditions-improve/

go talk to the qtie on the right

>protest in france for usa to stop turkey from bombing kurd rebels in syria

globalism is a hell of a drug

>girl on the right

>Facebook meme font