What is this move called? Will it be 1-Upped by Howitzer Impact?

What is this move called? Will it be 1-Upped by Howitzer Impact?

Animation wise it looks cool, but what is he doing exactly?

he is super heating the frozen air behind/around him, when he puts his palm forwards he unleashes the attack forwards rather than just backwards

It's a shame this fight was just flash and didn't have any good choreography.

Well todo always end the battles fast.

Fucking overpowered quirk

Well Todoroki was already shown the destructive power behind his punch and from the start planned to brace against an ice pillar and use ranged attacks. Midoriya had no choice but to use his power to defend. In a ranged fight there's not much choreography

stop trying to give every move a name.did batman yell at his enemies when he fought them?

The Stain fight should hopefully be better, since it's actually a fight instead of lobbing explosions at each other.

"I'm Batman!"

Yes.

Not complaining it was a good duel, but "fights" in the sense of word are always better with martial artists archetypes.

X burner

tsuna did it first

And that's exactly why he sucks. Performing special attack while shouting its name is the coolest thing one can do in life.

I just realized that I kinda dislike this animator. Took me a while.

>I kinda dislike this animator
pic related

Aren't they going to start giving their special attacks names in the next arc?

He is combining fire with ice thereby creating plasma.

Goddam, I was visiting Nichibro thread and now I have this image stuck in my head: stick scene with Deku, Todoroki and Iida in first part, and AM, Aizawa, Vlad, and Midnight in second part.

But fire IS plasma.

What do you think about this ship?
Also, where are the OVA raws?

>What is this move called?
holocaust demolition palm

Fight was fucking great, only absolute faggots won't like it. It'll be hard to top it this or even following seasons. Well, maybe pic related.

Cant wait for the inevitable BAKUGO BEAT TODOROKI XDD

We still have howitzer impact, full cowl, and 1000000x Delaware smash

Thats not how plasma works user, also fire is a superheated gas therefore its plasma

I'm afraid in science getting trips isn't enough to be right.

If quads superposition is applicable in quantum theory.

What? It's not plasma, it's just a steam explosion.

Kaminari is for Earjack

>Detroit Smash
>Creates a big air shockwave
>Not creating a wave of crime and white flight
wew

nah,mate

Midoriya could have won the fight immediately by throwing two full-arm punches. Midoriya extended and essentially threw the fight because he was more focused on saving Todoroki than he was on winning the match for himself.

Isn't that how modern stars are made though? Like the original ones were just burning air but their chemical structure got changed over time because they were colliding with too many comets made of ice due to theur own gravity which in return created plasma stars like our own sun.

It is inevitable. Kamirou is OTP

Animalboy needs to conquer himself first before attempting to get between the Electrifying Duo

Had Midoriya done that he'd undoubtedly have put himself out of commission effectively eliminating himself from the rest of the tournament, the only way he was going to actually win was by winning through sacrificing his fingers and only his fingers.

He knew from the beginning that doing such a thing would put him out of commission for the rest of the tournament. However, his objective changed when he realized Todoroki was suffering the effects of using so much ice. All Might touches upon this in the following chapter/episode.

Meh, I'd say that both Kaminari and Kouda have some room for improvement/maturing. Then again, they are only 15

he couldn't have won the fight immediately because Todoorki had ice behind him. He says as much.

sad rock is gona confort jirou once denki is reavelead as the traitor

Maybe, but Denki will have put his Dicki into Jirou's headphone jack well before that.

What did you make a shitty gif from this scene?

Try that again in English.