Sikhs

I'm Punjabi Sikh, descended from ancient nomadic tribes in the Persian region. What does Sup Forums think of my people? We served in the Waffen SS under Rommel and served int he millions for the British for about 300 years. Thoughts?

BASED

nothing more than the attack dogs of high caste pajeets

us and the boys

I am an electrical engineer that works with Pajeets on the daily. I hate you smelly, autistic, incompetent fuckers

What this guy said except IT

we actually abolished the caste system when we conquered the North from the native darker Indians, nice meme flag btw

can i ask if they are hindu or Sikh? India is a large and diverse country

>incompetent
>engineer
you can only be one

All of them behave the same.

bro-tier

The Tiger Legion was a fucking joke you curry muncher

Sup Forums approves.

you idiots
isnt the caste system suppose to keep the inferior bloodline segregated

you fucks are literally cucks then
shame really almost all the shiks i have met in UK and Canada were actually really based

I love the sikhs. It's such a shame some of them side with muslims than the british. Real sikhs
have been fighting off muslims since the birth of their religion, even though the gurus didn't advocate
violence amongst each other.

PUUUUN-JABIII

>Thoughts?
depends
do you shit on the floor?

no thats the south, the darker peoples. Its sort of like the white aussies and the native aussies. Different peoples with different cultures and genetics

no because when we conquered the region we were all the same 'caste' (warrior/nomads from the persian area) so it made no sense to put ourselves into niches when we knew we had no castes to begin with. I'd say the fact we rarely marry outside ofour religion/area keeps us seperate

yeah, yeah, and when you ask those, they tell it's the northern people who are filthy, and who are smelly farting vegetalists
so there's that
btw, the correct answer was
>no, I use toilets, and I flush the paper because I'm not a filthy third worlding animal

Good job then, Apologies i wasn't properly familiar with your history,
the caste discrimination is a problem but marrying with your own caste is how it should be
Marrying with in your tribe or caste is the normal thing for humanity

i mean I could've thought of that but shitting in a toilet is the only option, like describing the process seems unnecessary as its literallt the only way we do it. You understand what i mean bro?

I'm on deployment atm and sharing a room with a Sikh lad. Sound as fuck, calls himself the Turbinator.

When shit hits the fan and it becomes Pro-Western Civilisation vs Communists and Islam, you better be on our side. It will be like you lads and the Hindus fighting the Muhgals again.

it's cool bro, we aren't a widely known about community so it aint really your fault. We technically have 'castes' but these have been developed based on the type of work your 'caste' will do. Like how the English call themselves 'Smith' because a long time ago they were blacksmiths, the same goes for our castes except for farmers, mechanics, etc...

Not really...

>We
Go back to India
#MakeLecisterWhiteAgain

good luck with your deployment mate, hope the best for you. We've backed the British since the wars, won't leave you now

Why are you pajeets so self hating

the fact we want our actual identity to be ours and not share with a different culture is the opposite

Buy some bitcoin Punjabi bro. Our people need to be holding at least 1 coin per family. Trust me.

seems sly, if you hate southern Indians why not let them secede

You know nothing about engineering

great idea bro, but our people especially the older generations aren't too trusting of crypto-currencies.

they out-breed us, meaning they outnumbered us long ago. They make up most of the 1 billion. Every stereotype of India is of the South, due to us being the minority. We have been fighting for our own ethno-state but have been heavily persecuted by the indian government for it since the early-80s (google Operation Blue Tsa to find out why we hate them).

Dude the older (boomers) are ruining Punjab too by not enstilling masculinity and discipline in the youth who then turn to heroin and opium. Punjab is fucked, you need to secure your family's future. I took all my moms money and bought btc with it in September @ 4k. I suggest you do the same. It took me 5 months of daily badgering, meanwhile btc went up 3x in the time it took them to agree. So get to work ASAP

Wrong, I just looked it up and, Indo Aryan speaking Indians are the majority by a longshot, and you persecute the Dravidians.

What's more us the poo in loo memes come from the north

Khalistan is not dead and will be the greatest nation in the east, I will establish it with my fortune in this coming century.

>What does Sup Forums think of my people?
I don't dislike you but I'd rather you weren't here. This is not your land.

Your women are big and manly to plough the fields. They are quite horny.
Your men are based but can be dopey oafs.

Stick to good Indus Mix of all the best regions

Only about 28 million Sikhs worldwide let alone in India you Aussie nigger.

>Dude the older (boomers) are ruining Punjab too by not enstilling masculinity and discipline in the youth
this. as much as i resent the Indian government, the fact they recruit us and put ur on the borders of Pakistan and China is a huge reason we haven't completly lost our backbone
as a people, we need war to flourish. Feels good talking to another sikh bro on here

yeh i don't know where you are pulling these numbers and "facts" from, most likely a street shitter in Aus who's shitposting. Love you bro

Hell yea man I'm usually on biz and they hate us over there lol

The worlds in turmoil, a Chinese invasion could send things into enough of a mess that we get the opportunity to spring. Hopefully bro

I think Sikhs are Badass. the british army used them as scouts among other purposes. They never show fear
Today they are often shop owners taxi drivers or doctors but hardly criminal or violent
I don't have a problem with them

North India = street shitting is rapmant 3rd world
South India = less street shitting and bit more developed

Literally poopjabis

I think our people will be better off than most in the approaching world war, britbro, but its very much dependent on keeping the language alive. Do you speak Punjabi in your house? I don't ever speak English with my parents. Have lots of kids and let your parents teach them Punjabi first before English

Lmao did some qt poo in loo reject you over there in leafland? North is definitely not as shitty as south

Good luck against China. That war seems inevitable. Now or 50 years down the line

Based. I love Sikhs. They are good people, but the turban makes it easy to mistake for Muslims.

the good the about our people is that we teach punjabi as a first language then let the schools teach English second, especially in USA. The only way our culture could die is if we were to die with it, we'll never let it go ameri-bro

My grandpa killed chinks when he served in the Indian army. They've had many skirmishes before

I was talking about northern Indians, arr rook same

open bobs and vegana my vegetarian, cow loving friend

>North is definitely not as shitty as south

I have to go to a conference in new dehli and Chennai soon. From what I read the north is a much more undeveloped than the south. The same was said when I asked my coworkers

Very true. Dude also I suggest you homeschool your kids. Public education only has 1 purpose and that is to subvert which leads to degeneracy. Jews have successfully created a religion in the form of academia and everything they teach is jewish hoax bullshit. You want your kid growing up believing in stuff like the holohoax and (((Charles Darwin's))) evolution and (((Einstein's))) theories of deception? Never trust jews, especially around your offspring. There is 1 true god who created us. Jews don't want you to know this.

when we say 'North' we use it int he wrong way, it's like how the North English are all Southerners to the Scots. Punjab is the North, Delhi is under Hindu control, Hindus are southern to us but still reside in the 'North'.

Or just enroll your kids in an advanced placement or IB school. Home schooling is a trash

Those faggot Hindus are lying to you and they probably smell like armpits lmao

That's nothing but lies. Southern states like Kerala are on par with Europe in HDI while states like Bihar are comparable to African countries.

Good nigger people. Have a pat on the head.

No those faggy schools still teach the holocaust as fact and that 9/11 wasn't orchestrated by Israel. Not to mention they'll have my kid think he's living on a ball. No thanks, have fun filling your child's head with unprovable masonic nonsense faggot leaf

I posted a thread asking about this on trv and int before. I was told in general the south is better

How true is pic related

we outcompete you in your own country m8, earn more+better qualified+lower crime rate. But keep throwing around slurs cuck lmao

Pic related seems pretty accurate I'm just a burger m8 I only been to pooland once when I was a minipoo

pretty true, the South has been isolated from the Mughal Invasions, Mongols, Alexander, etc... when the Portugse and British came they put them under better rule and spent no time fighting back, they capitulated. We constitute the region of Chandigargh so everything below us (including Delhi) is southern and Hindu

I really like the Sikhs but anyone who served in the SS is a criminal and it's nothing to be proud of.

Punjabis are people worthy of respect however they are overly glorified. Don't even get me started on Sikhs - they think that wearing a turban separates them from their Hindu kin. Larp as anti-caste people whereas they're actually very casteist.

Dude leave the UK and come to the states, we can have guns here, its great

Please go back

This is very accurate str8 from the camel's mouth

What difference does it make (Hillary.jpeg) to you where OP-ajeet lives you gypsy fuck

It is, thanks to freight equalisation policy that the government implemented. Of course there's also a difference between northern and southern attitudes. To add to that, North bore the brunt of Islamic invasions and hence had too much political instability as compared to the South. The Northern regions were also exploited the worst as they were under direct British rule.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I can smell his dirty currynigger scent all the way to here

completing my Pharmacy degree and migrating. The UK goverment is surrendering themselves to the sword of tolerance and we can't survive much longer if the keep going at this rate. I have family in NY, Indiana, California and places in Canada too bro.

Kek, mutts BTFO

Leaf why not go post on r/pics if you're gonna be gay

you say go back like anyone wants to go to your shitty, rape infested country, you are just a speedbump every time Germany goes on a war trip

What does any of this have to do with homosexuality my burger?

Best Indians

Right on dude you're set. Avoid California, I'm in Fresno And there's just too many niggers and beaners. NY is probably expensive as fuck. Canada is fucking gay so avoid that at all costs. I'm gonna try to move to Texas, they would be the last state to cuck if it ever came down to it. Guns are absolutely vital

The two worst human beings I have ever met in my life were Sikhs.

Also you fuckers are mucky and look ridiculous with that fucking nappy on your head. Have a shave and stop advertising your inferiority.

Texas has been a dream of mine. Guns+Sun+Southern Hospitality. I hear Houston and Austin are good, but Austin supposed to be cucked so idk

You are clearly triggered, my currynigger friend.
In all seriousness, you're not self-aware yet if you , an Ind*an, calls another country shitty and rape infested.
But I understand you, if I was ind*an I wouldn't want to live there either, at least don't be overly patriotic.

Lmao what did they do to you m8. I've met my fair share of shit tier pajeets

Sihks are better than your usual pajeet or poo. That's about all I can say.

Poonjabis sikhsare not north indian, they are just some descendent of persian tribes which settled in north west india.
their religious philosophy is quite different from those of vedics, they are more of a abrahmic behind a pagan flag.
Also, they are overly glorified as BRAVE for no reason

> MUH BASED SIKHS DOE
You still stink even if you arent muzzie

Not becoming Muslim means you are smarter than those who do.
Resisting Islam means you are a brave and fearless people.
The character of your Religion is kind which shows the character of your people.

So i like Sikhs.

Worked for two of them. And this isn't just a 'I hate my boss' type thing, these two really were proto-human in their behaviour and the way they treated people.

Dude what are the native women of Belgium like?has the demographic really been fucked by jews flooding you with migrants? Of coarse we'd rather stay in Belgium than India you daft cunt, lmao. We just reminiscing on how we wuz kangs.

>they are more of a abrahmic behind a pagan flag.
not really but keep reading mate, eventually the scratchings on the paper will make sense to you

Bacc to your taxi, i wonder why are you glorify as brave where all you do on migrating to west is drive a fucking taxi.
You people hate us, but are generally misunderstood as muslim in west and end up getting a beating.
You are just bootlickers of west and are worse than south indian.
and please don't misunderstood yourself as north indian, you are not

>flag
You just made me convert to Islam hope you're happy keknigger

this, fact is any Euro cucked country is better than India, no matter how many trucks run you down in a crowded market place

Buy espers sirs moon soon sirs pls

>implying we ever want to be known as street-shitters and cow-rapers

Kek! Sihks are based! Bro-tier!!

XD

MAGA!