Attack On Titan Season 2 OST released

youtube.com/watch?v=6BO9CeerBTM&list=PLPaN6Wrl_xE2QRtOA5IG4nzkCfwjXdnjz&index=1

YouSeeBIGGIRL is fucking god tier.

FINALLY

I gave so many chances to anime, the only ones are liked were Fullmetal, DBZ, Death Note and AoT. So I figured out there aren't many that are objectively terrific. Most just aren't getting on that level of production and storytelling sadly. I might watch Berserk too

>DBZ
>Death Note

>level of production
>Berserk

for the love of god, stay away

Torrent where?

Nice off-topic blog, newfag. Fuck off and kill yourself.

Nice, the ost from season 1 is one of my favorites, let's see if season 2's ost can spice things up.

Fucking APETITAN is epic

>YouSeeBIGGIRL

Mmmmm holy fuck, Sawano's still got it

>epic
Am I talking to a highschooler from 2008, or what?

Seconding this. Nyaa.pantsu.cat is failing me

nyaa,si

Thanx, senpai

Barricades is fucking GOAT.
How does Sawano do it?

Sawano just does shit like Re:Creators for the money. He saves his passion for shit he likes, like SnK. Yo can just hear the difference.

I really like the first battle song on the first episode. These new songs with the singers going Ooooo OOoooOoo are really likable.

For you

Fuck, I listened to the music they're going to use for the smiling titan and the Coordinate scene. I hope I haven't spoiled it for myself.

Which one are they using for that scene?

Likely to be ERENthe標 / Eren The "C" and attack音D / Attack On "D"

The anime has a way of making certain scenes from the manga a lot "bigger" and more detailed.
I wonder how they'll handle THAT scene. They've been playing it up a lot more than the manga did. It hurts.

Hannes ;_;

I mean sure, I liked it, but the 8-bit tune is reeeeeeeeeeeeally out of place

48hs Premium : WZPD5CCCTU4

Oh, shit. The second half of Attack on D is definitely going to play during Mikasa's confession.

yeah I think I can pick out when Hannes will die in that track.

>YouSeeBIGGIRL
Perfection, gosh.

Lay it on me.