Jordan Peterson is a charlatan and kosher controlled opposition

>smoloko.com/?p=19079

Refute or admit it Sup Forums

Affirming it just because doesn't make it true you fucking retard.

>the jews!

You realize you're never going to get anywhere with this tinfoil hat shit right?

>Jews

you neither with having your face so far up your own ass you can't see shit

it is no coincidence that everything US has done in Middle East over past few decades only jews benefited from

Peterson is a boomer fag who thinks he's smarter than he is and has his head up his ass. He showed potential and eventually exposed himself as a pussy. Fuck him. His whole identity is based in free speech but he has to shy away from guests who are too edgy for his image. Pathetic.

I admit you cant say bad things about "jews" if you want to go mainstream to redpill people. It didnt matter because after the first redpill you are doomed here forever.

>shut it down I can't do it!!!

lol for an "intellectual" he sure is stupid as fuck when it comes to real questions about who is behind the decline of the west

>100% media ownership
>Hollywood
>Federal Reserve/Central Banking
>Historical precedent of ethnic group hatred from Jews
If the Holocaust happened the way it is reported, why so much backlash against questing it? Truth doesn't fear investigation, Lies Do

Czeched

This. I consider myself an intellectual, and there is no topic I wouldn't be afraid to dive into, as long it's not some far fetched wacky disinformation shit with no precedent. This video confirms what I knew about JP all along

>doesn't come out as a counter-semite
>somehow making his message less true
wat

Holy fuck

God damn checked and he could at least said something about alexander solzhenitsyn or (((soviets))) in russia or the holodomor or the greek genocide

He don't need to scream THEY ARE BEHIND IT ALL

slide thread, saged

we must remember that it is dangerous to challenge the truly powerful and jews are certainly the most powerful group around.

someone redpill me on this, why do they hold their meetings at that big owl rock in bohemian grove? I know its moloch or some shit, but why an owl? It has to be more than just some custom.

>I consider myself an intellecutal
i bet u do

I think he's playing the long game. He's trying to establish a new accreditation system free of Jewish influence. You can't do that if you're a short-sighted cunt.

>4 posts by OP
>slide thread
No.

Take a look on the god damn catalog and count how many bitches are used as the pic of OPs, also how many copypastas and boring muh dick lives matter threads

It has to do with the heathen idols of Athene and her pet owl

I only know that those greek gods and others are angel offspring called nephilim. You know these aztec gods? I thnik they are the anunaki

Thank you finbro

Also those who're calling slide thread need to count the threads with 1 post by this ID and how many replies it has ...

At least he stopped wiggling and publicly pointed at this theme being tabooed. That's huge progress compared to usual neocon shabbos goy crap he pushes.

Whoever asked him about the jews, he could have at least told him to read something from alexander solzhenitsyn or asking about the (((gulags)))

waaah someone who has done a lot of good for the right doesn't also admit the jews are at the fault of everything. We should have a self-proclaimed jew confront him and then abandon him when he doesn't agree with us in public.

Jordan Peterson is who he is.