European polygamy

What does Sup Forums think of Europeans practicing polygamy?
>declining birth rate
>the Browning of Europe
>libtards castrating themselves or refusing to have children
Do you agree or disagree with these reasons?

I see absolutelly no problem with this

Yes, Europe needs Islam

Pagans are more tolerable than those savages.

>pagans are better than muslims
How are those homosex pagan marriages going?

No, because it breeds resentment amongst men who do not have access to women.

It has been true since ancient civilizations that men's women would often cheat on them, and even have another man's child; but so long as the illusion of monogamy is maintained in the husband's eyes, he'll continue providing - and society at large will continue to function.

Only men with an IQ above 130 and enough money to raise two families should be allowed to have polygamous marriages. No government gibs nor should uttermensch low IQ bad impulse control Tyrone's be in poly relationships. This is a good way of increasing the average IQ of white nations.

>IQ over 130
that's a very small number of people. 115 might be more reasonable.
>enough money to raise two families
Sounds reasonable to me.

There are (((pagans))) who are just in it to be different and weird. Then there are glorious Pagans that want to live according to their old ancestors. Homosexuality is not tolerated in my circle. We put our people and our race first and that means no gays are welcome.

It's a very communist things to do.
Just destroy my culture senpai

Yeah a little bit of black with white destroys the blood line . However , in the USA it's the Hispanic mixing that's actually the issue . Both are bad and happening too often .

The problem is, women are hypergamous whores. They'll never be happy In a system where most men get to breed in monogamous marriages. They see it as oppression that society forces then to marry a below average guy after getting pumped and dumped by Chad throughout their 20s. It's either this, or more single motherhood , spinsters and low birth rates.

Whatever IQ is the 95th percentile. 120 maybe.

At this point, with the decline of Europe, they don't really get to be choosy.

In saying that, eugenics should be tied with this. Only Chads should be allowed multiple wives.

Polygamy is pointless. It would be nice for a bunch of reasons, but if this was a world where it was possible we wouldn't need it.
You see at at the very least you would need to make those two women not hate each other.
If you can have enough control over women to do that, you don't need polygamy.

If the top 10% of men in a country each have 4 wives, then 30% of all men in the country would be permavirgins, forever unable to marry a woman in their country

How about stop taxing Europeans to death so that they actually afford children instead of paying for feeding and housing third world low IQ shit skins

>Europeans practicing polygamy

Literally where?

Also we have too many perma-virgins neckbeards and young girls see too many shitskins acting ``cool`` on streets and too few white chads.
so the remaining chads should take all they can carry to leave nothing to shitskins

You should be able to have up to 2 wives. It won't create as much lonely men as people think. Just bigger age gaps in marriages

When betas do not have access to women, they will not procreate. When betas do not procreate, the society regresses, because betas are the ones interested in progress - Chads are not. This is why middle-eastern civilizations sharply declined after just a couple of generations of Islam.

The ideal # of wives in this case is an odd number greater than one (3,5...). This ensures the group dynamic keeps 2 factions of whymen dealing with each other and not tearing the Chad apart. Lived in Arab countries, told this by Arab military LTC.

Retarded bait thread, there is no reason for polygamy and the only there could ever be is if you have a big war where 95% of males died off

its necessary to save us from degeneracy

agree gimme my Aryan Sharia Law
have fun fucking men and having a shitty theology

>This is why middle-eastern civilizations sharply declined after just a couple of generations of Islam.
But user in the middle east chad isnt the one who practices polygamy its those rich betas who can afford multiple wives

>There are (((pagans))) who are just in it to be different and weird
Yes, they're called American larpers who are like FOR LE ODIN XDXD even though they're 50% Italian, 25% Irish and 25% Polish or whatever and just chose that because it's the only "pagan" branch they know and they have no connection to.

They tend to be "Wiccan" whatever the fuck that is. I follow asatru tradition but I do not believe in literal gods, instead I believe in ancestor worship and rituals that connect us as brothers and sisters to the land. Call it LARP or cringe but I don't care what anyone thinks. My Germanic ancestors deserve to be honored and it fills me with happiness when I show them respect.

this

It does not work. The women will murder each other. Learn about Sultan and Emperor's favorites.

just love them equally and make sure they love each other (aka are bisexual)

disagree, just opens doors to more degeneracy
the problem lies elsewhere and so does the solution

>live according to their old ancestors.
You mean your Christian ancestors that have lived like that for upwards of a millenia and a half?

Exactly. I think that the whole "rise" of neopaganism is due to fedoras/atheists getting shit on so much, that they latched onto something new once atheism wasn't as "trendy" anymore.

Christianity is just Judaism4Goys that was forced on our ancestors by the sword. I forgive those who knew nothing else and were forced to follow the Christian faith by their upbringing but the time has come to shatter the tyranny of Christ and restore the old ways for a white Europe to succeed.

If female mate selection patterns in the modern sexual hierarchy are anything to go by, polygamy would evolve the white race to be far more beautiful and intelligent on average within a few generations.
Let's do it, save the white race.

>on our ancestors
My ancestors were iberians and italians. Can't say it was forced on them by the sword.

>white Europe to succeed
Germanics were useless compared to the prosperous Roman empire at its height and then of course there's the Germanics who would classify Greeks, Italians, and Iberians as "non white", but then still take credit for the success of Rome, Italian Renaissance, Iberian conquest of the New World, etc.

>Judaism for Goys
Right that's because Jews speak so highly of it, Christ, and Mary in the Talmud.

Stop being proud of your ignorance burger. The vast majority of European peoples were forced to convert, Iberians and Italians simply converted sooner. If it wasn't for the Christianization of Rome jews wouldn't have gotten into Europe in the first place. In case you're not aware(and it seems you are not), their first significant presence was when Christian Romans allowed some rabbis to set shop in the Mediterranean(in Greece and Southeast Italy IIRC) because they were god's chosen people. I kid you not.
>Germanics were useless
Why? Because they weren't building huge cities? Are you aware of the effects urbanization has on people? Has it ever ocurred to you Rome was doomed to fail because big cities breed lazy, greedy rats and degeneracy? Have you ever wondered why ((certain people)) always depended on cities where there were several people working for them? They sure as hell can't survive on their own, probably why they hate nature. Has it ocurred to you Germanics built their societies in the forest ON PURPOSE?
And stop acting as if the D&C retards on pol represent the opinion of Germanics in general in any way. I shouldn't have to explain something so banal.

But hey, what can I expect of an american. There are good americans, but there are far more who are very much content with living in their bubble, attached to their "golden chains". That's what happens when you are rootless, the only thing you value in life is materialism, and most Christians on pol seem to opt for the church only to find a wife and go to community gatherings. As if that was invented by the church. Then they go on to celebrate pagan holidays, because if I say there weren't pine trees covered in snow with gifts brought by a dude being carried by reindeers in the middle east I'm an heretic. Oh the horror

>If it wasn't for Christianity, Jews wouldn't happen to have gotten into Europe

Julian the Apostate wanted to rebuild the 3rd Temple for Jews. Jews coaxed the pagan Russians to attack the Byzantine empire in 941. Pagan Roman Empire allowed Jews into Europe long before Christianity became the official religion of the empire.

I don't care about pagans, but the lot of you act high and mighty in regards to religion when what you're doing is akin to LARPing. The peoples of our countries have no connection to these supposed religion that pagans try to bring back, but rather are a modern construction.

>Cities are always bad
Cities are bad if non-homogenous, granted there will always be more squalor/bums in a city than countryside.

>Pine tree and Santa Claus
Iberians celebrate Epiphany/Dia de los Reyes Magos and us Catalans "feed" a log.

>AZquotes
nice meme, considering Church history proves otherwise.

I, too, would like to have threesomes or foursomes on the reg. However there are so few women who'd be on board with polygamy and so many men who would. There'd be much competition with Schlomo Mcbillionaires and Tyrone Celebrityrappers that it'd backfire and the few women who are into polygamy these days are the kind of women who aren't trad and would join the harem of the richest mutt/jew/nigger. It's already hard enough to get one good woman.
Besides it's not like you can't pretty much practice polygamy right now by living with multiple girls that you fuck. It's just that it's a social taboo and thus prevents elites and celebrities from getting away with it, which in my opinion based on the current state of celebrities and elites, is a good thing.
So in short, no changes regarding polygamy in the west need to be made.

I’m for it as long as its inter sexual, inter racial, and inter generational. It’s 2018!

>Jews coaxed the pagan Russians to attack the Byzantine empire in 941
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
So THAT'S why the Byzantine Empire fell. Nothing to do with their christian brothers plundering their way through Europe.

And where did I say Christianity was the official religion when they let the jews in? I said CHRISTIAN ROMANS, that doesn't mean the empire was officially Christian. There were Christian converts long before the officialization.
And it still baffles me how you have the balls to call us arrogant and what have you if your argument 90% of the time is "muh LARP". Just because you are ignorant regarding pagan history doesn't mean it isn't there.

And yes, cities are bad. Homogenous cities are better than multicultural ones, no doubt, but all urban environments breed weakness. Not to mention it is IMPOSSIBLE for urban environments to exist without slaves. The difference is nowadays the slaves spend their days in office cubicles, doing dirty work such as taking trash and the like.
>but people with lower IQ need to do something
That's my point. Only in an urban environment will weak people breed in the first place. Without that protection, betas, dumb and weak people will die out. Natural selection. That ensures the race only improves with time, but that is impossible in an urban environment. It allows for degeneracy, slavery and overall filth. Hence my comment that a certain people rely on cities, because they are not able to survive on their own. They need slaves. That's why their "great skill" is verbal IQ, aka knowing how to swindle other people. Because they sure as hell are not capable of making great art with said verbal IQ.

The pine tree and Santa mention was an example of pagan traditions the Church acquired and called its own. You see, all the torturing and mass murder wasn't enough to convert Europeans, they had to adopt a lot of the local culture as well.

>church history proves otherwise
Usury?

Forgot to add a typically European(meaning not Christian) picture. A christian picture would be men sent to monasteries and women becoming nuns, to ensure the educated do not breed. Oh the marvels

My intent wasn't to "denounce" paganism, it was to denounce the meme version people do for coolness, and 99 times out of 100 it's the norse branch of germanic paganism specifically because "EPIK VIKINGS!!!111" even though they have no connection to said roots. it'd be the same if a Romanian started going "hail Woden" too or a Finn saying "hail Jupiter" etc. I just seem to see this behaviour specifically in American atheists for some reason, they jsut choose what is "cool" and then follow some meme version of it.

Very true. I guess that's what happens when people become rootless. Those living in their native lands have no reason to look at other countries, they are in their sacred place. They need not "adopt" deities as if they were trinkets. They see it on their daily lives.

>two cunts
Enjoy your headaches

worth mentioning that the Romans always despised polygamy as a barbaric custom (classic roman morals)