So when can we get rid of the Irish? Meddling in Brexit, costing us money, they're doing infinitely more harm than good

So when can we get rid of the Irish? Meddling in Brexit, costing us money, they're doing infinitely more harm than good.
Aside from the /trump/-general tier newfags who spammed them around for being """based""" , when can we get rid of them and go back to pretending Ireland doesn't exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opxEmGZEtxU&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Rhodesia
>South Africa
>Hong Kong
how many places do you have to betray

t. potato nigger visiting NI and using the opportunity to try to psyop muh united ireland

>Betray
Actually the Northern Irish have done nothing but betray the British ever since we gave them the right to rule themselves.

>united ireland
>not obviously going to happen in the end
Pretty much every single arrow points that way and always did ever since NI was created. The whole point of NI is to stop the bogniggers tearing themselves in two, unfortunately it didn't work very well. The fags in the republic will adhere to whatever king poo says but Northern Ireland is nothing but a detriment to the UK.

you need to focus on retaking london

Would have been a lot easier were it not for that lump of Ulster being full of left-leaning faggots. They hide behind the DUP to pretend they're "based" whenever the country has surge after surge in support for fag marriage, the EU, abortion, pretty much everything the DUP wish to halt is the thing all their voters love.
Look at every single election in NI for the past few decades; Sinn Fein make gains, people all vote for le based DUP, people realise they don't actually like the DUP and slam them, Sinn Fein makes gains, rinse and repeat.
Northern Ireland voted majority remain and are part of the problem, and will act as a back door to the EU because there won't be a hard border.
Cut the faggots loose.

>ever since we gave them the right to rule themselves.
thats the bloody point they never wanted to have home rule, In Rhodesia they never wanted to have UBI meanwhile you then also betray the rest of the commonwealth by joining the EEC and economically destroying everyone else

Why you hating on them they good boys

you sound like a soros drone

tick tock

We were at war having only come out of World War 1. Setting up Northern Ireland was the only way to stop Loyalists causing further conflict in Ireland and putting more British lives at risk. There wasn't really any way to set up Northern Ireland without including massive amounts of land that were Catholic Irish dominated because, fuck, Loyalists are a minority.
Then a mere few decades into its own existence Loyalists cause the Troubles which enshrines separatism in their country by law and effectively encourages voting for ex-terrorists.

More of the workforce are catholics who vote for either Sinn Fein or will vote for Unionist parties which represent the sort of policies which true conservatives would always seek to undo.

>opinions I don't like must be some sort of massive conspiracy
Or maybe I just want to stop having my country held back by retards who don't deserve to be a part of it and contribute absolutely nothing.

>claims to support the United Kingdom,
>really seems to want to Divide Kingdom.

you are so obvious it hurts.

If Brexit had failed and we would have looked at them as the shitty, worthless pro-EU cuckolds who contribute absolutely nothing while costing a LOT as the vermin they are.
But sure, keep calling it all a big psy-op while all the EU Migrants come waltzing into the UK through Northern Ireland. Keep calling it a jewish conspiracy as these people are allowed to continually meddle in our country's affairs, as they continue to vote against our best interests, as they generally pose a massive risk to us while we continue to throw massive amounts at money at a country which hasn't even had a government for a year now.
Maybe next year they'll be worth keeping, right?

There is a full on PSYOPs to create a united Ireland at the moment. I wonder who could be behind it.

>The EU has placed provisions for a united Ireland as part of its Brexit guidelines

>There is a full on PSYOPs to create a united Ireland at the moment. I wonder who could be behind it.

I know. 1916 was apparently about handing legislative control to Brussels according to the shills.

>1916 was about handing control to brussels

Clearly we disagree about keeping NI but what sort of backwards understanding of anything does it take for this to become someone's opinion

We have a location.

stay exactly where you are right now.

Yeah, alright. Muh psy-ops and all that. God forbid anyone just have an opinion that goes against the hivemind. praise kek am I right

Eat shit English. When can Ireland finally be done with you? I'll tell you what, leave Ireland - we'll deal with our shit and you can get back to being invaded, raped an pillaged by mudslimes and niggers. Deal? Great, now fuck off.

what the fuck are you on about

Pretty good movie from Germany 1941 showing the malignancy of the British forces of occupation and terror in the most holy and brave land of Éire!
youtube.com/watch?v=opxEmGZEtxU&t=

the soona the fucking betta

Allowing Scotland, Wales and Ireland to govern themselves was a mistake

How are we a union when they all just tell us to fuck off? Lets just be done with the cunts

You're just salty that a couple hundred Irish militiamen nearly conquered Canada and smashed the larger Canadian force at Ridgeway.

most people in the civilized portion of the anglosphere have stopped caring about minor 18th century insurgencies
all 5 raids were absolute failures anyway

AT least my country is a sovereign nation, not still under rule from the crown. Bend over for your commonwealth masters.

Canada isn't even really a full fledged member of the 'Anglosphere' , a significant portion of your country is French speaking and French! Is it really a co-incidence that this part tends to be more conservative(not very hard tbqh in fairness) than the rest.

Also, you would expect a small group militiamen attacking a large country backed by the worlds largest Empire to be unsuccessful, what is remarkable is how long it went on and how they won many battles, such as Ridgeway for example.

Also, about 15% of Canadians are Irish, particularly around the Newfoundland area, honest farmers and tradesmen I would imagine. A large contrast compared to the scheming anglo and his Rothschild global apparatus of extortion!

what is your independent country known for again? whisky and spousal abuse? Yeah, you're really relevant these days potato porchmonkey.