No.

AM is love.

>What is it?
It is right here

If you love Annie, post a cute picture.

>Galliard bullies Reiner and calls him a no-talent loser
>Instead ends up being the one rejected as a titan shifter himself
>Brother is stupidly eaten by a random dyke while saving his bully victim
>"No-talent loser" ends up growing up to be a 6'1" muscular chad with the highest score among the 104th cadets after the literally superhuman Mikasa
>Galliard grows up to an angry manlet
>Probably cucked by Zeke (2 tents - *Woooosh*)
>Saves the new kids lives by protecting them from gunfire, but they just give their love and admiration for his former bully target
>Looks like a (slightly) more handsome Flegel

Is there a more JUST character in this manga?

Is this ok?

Wow, that's probably the shittiest SNK pairing I can think of.

Reiner is so handsome.

Hobo blocks your path

Eren will kiss Reiner again.

>Annie will never beat you into the dirt.
Why live?

Can you guys turn it down a little? Pieck had a rough 2 months and she's trying to sleep.

Endgame right here, brothers

Character song for winged titan.
youtube.com/watch?v=3EqWxYpRyf4

I want to trap Annie inside an empty locker with no clothes and feed her 3 times a day for months until she fills up the locker with her own feces and urine and drowns!

Annie is made for Bert cock

I hope Levi left Hanji behind with his babies

Eren became Jesus?

>a (slightly) more handsome Flegel

God damn the art is so fucking bad

She's there, so yes. That's a nice picture. I like Pieck's lazy smile.

Sleep well Pieck.

Can't you just die? She isn't.

Zofia is love.
Zofia is life.
Zofia is a miracle of the universe.
Zofia may have done some things wrong, but she is still a beautiful person inside and out.

Kill yourself, EMAfag.

I'd still fuck him

Literally who

What about AA?

STANDING HERE

endgame right there

>One of them is called "Nezumi" (rat)
>The other has bee AIDS
Wew, good work, fujoshit

He's a big guy. How big is the bucket, though?

What was Hobo Eren thinking here?

GRIM REMINDER coming soon

Reminder that they never once spoke in canon.

It is so sad how Reiner realizes he really want to fight for the island Eldians, but is held back by his past actions and commitments

>650
>Isayama casually confirming time fuckery/inheritance of wills by having those events happen 200 years before the breach of the walls

You know nothing about relationships then.

Nah that one is slightly above it.

@158189245
Nice bait

Eren and him will reconcile and they can fight not for any country or government, but for their own cherished people.

More like he knows Eren and the rest want to genocide his people and maybe even the world.

Some full tracks from the new OST

APETITAN, Zeke's theme - youtube.com/watch?v=5WXURQ-yTlM

the new version of vogel im kafte, used during the Reiner and Bort reveal - youtube.com/watch?v=ZWrFjb8HkpM

Call of silence, from Ymir's flashback - youtube.com/watch?v=0o-7-uQth4Q

Attack on D, this one is kind of obvious where it's coming once you realize what that D stands for - youtube.com/watch?v=yDoGz1mhRrI

Eren Coordinate, self explanatory - youtube.com/watch?v=3xKHN-J6WyQ

Armin and Annie were MADE for each other!

>what a nice kid, I'll kill him last

>Wait until you see me kill your senpai

A cutie.

A crack pairing above it? maybe because it's crack.

Well yeah, I don't.

Erens such a nice guy

>Why do they care so much about what arm the armband is on? Are they retarded?

>my feet hurt

What's with the bait again? Makes me want to cry.

He gonna crash Marley

>my foot hurts

>youtube.com/watch?v=yDoGz1mhRrI
They will add a scene of mikasa and eren kissing before axing the anime, won't they

He might sort things out with Eren in these next couple chapters and end up joining him.

Fighting for the islanders from now on and eventually giving the armored titan to the paradis eldians is the least he can do to atone for his sins.

Do you really believe that? You did read the current spoilers for the chapter, right?
Reiner knows they arent bad people, and it's gnawing at him more and more.

No.

She felt so uncomfortable in her little cheer leader outfit. I felt a little bad for her.

I didn't have this picture, thank you.

>this one is kind of obvious where it's coming once you realize what that D stands for
Don't you dare start with this shit, this isn't One Piece, and I don't remember enough of the manga to know what's going to be animated soon.
Is it Attack on Dad?

>kill me already pls

I REALIZE YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY
@158189280
I see you're learning from me

Reiner considers Eren the worst prrson to possess the Coordinate for a reason. He holds nothing but hatred in his heart. Reiner knows Eren will unleash the Wall Titans the moment he can.

dina

>Reiner knows Eren will unleash the Wall Titans the moment he can.
Reiner is mistaken, because Eren doesn't want to kill the whole fucking world

Yes.

>this kid smells nice, god I want a shower

He literally does.

Hahaha thanks, this is gonna be good.

It will be interesting to see how reiner and eren meet again. Im not saying Eren has no right to kill reiner on the spot, but the way he matured, it does not seem likely. Erens depressed face upon realizing that he still has to fight, and this time against the world, so that other families within the walls never have to go through what he went through, unsettled me.

>What a nice little lad after destroying his hometown and killing his whole family, I might adopt him

>Maybe I should send a grim reminder to Armin instead for coming up with such a shitty disguise

Who are your top 5 characters? For me it's Reiner, Erwin, Mikasa, Levi and Eren in no particular order.

I'm sorry to the original artist but I had to fix it

>It was an honour to have met you.
>The honour is mine.

I want this so much. Reconciliation end is best end. They still need to defeat the curse of Ymir however.

Conflicted because of the kind boy.

Have you even read the manga for the, let's say, last ten or so chapters?

>Eren doesn't want to kill the whole fucking world

you sure about that?

Still holding out hope for a 5 second Dina flashback/tease when Eren ragepunches her.

Have you?

>You don't have to fight anymore
He would be screaming internally if he wasn't too dead inside for it

>They still need to defeat the curse of Ymir however

Leave the curse of Ymir to me.

>so how tall is Eren after the time skip?
>6.5 buckets
Top kekerino.

Why were the wall titans almost as big as the CT, but most titans roaming around aren't even 1/4 of him???

Repostan

It will be
AttackCoordinate (not full coordinate control yet) + Armored + Female + Colossal + AckermanHax(Levi/Mikasa) + SL
vs
MonkeyTrouble + Cart + Jaws + ??? + sorta decent military machinery + some mindless titans (so that the SL can still do something useful) + maybe Marley using some of the military shit from the nations they have conquered like the arabs after seizing their tech/scientists.

Technically 4 titans on each side + some comparable strength on other members/equipment.

Armored Titan fighting Attack Titan yet again? We've seen those fight so much, its not even a novelty, its not like they've gotten radically different powers in these years, maybe Eren improved his fightning and hardening but Reiner on the other hand is weakening, and it would be a rehash of what has already happened (a third/fourth fight between the same would now be boring).

But for sure there will be some sort of a conflict before Reiner can truly prove that he's changed. Eren no matter how genocidal he is, he hates mostly those that carried out the attack, and those responsible for it. Sure he was a rageturd wanting to literally kill everyone, but sure he has grown a *bit* out of it (Reiner mentions a guy who only thought of revenge, maybe not too much now) just as Reiner being shown to have been the most loyal and now reminiscing of SL days says he is not like that anymore.

But Eren won't just go and kill some kids that live just as shitty as he did surrounded by walls as payback, specially now that they're showing parallels with Reiner and also Falco being nice with him. He is just piggybacking to get inside Liberio, perhaps faking injury to be taken to some military hospital facility (which most likely is not in the ghetto but closer to the headquarters) and then wreck havoc there.

people dont get her nose right often. Thanks

You know how I know you're new here?

just Marley

Eren, Reiner, Jean, Pixis and Bertholdt, no particular order, aswell.

Eren may kill less now that he witnesses the truth.

Or maybe he isn't even there to wreck havoc but still to do reconnaissance, but gets spotted by Reiner and then hell breaks loose but then Reiner turns to his side.

So, Eren will surely want to kill Reiner, but not the people in Liberio. He is a rageturd but not enough to slaughter a bunch of civilians that live like rats in walls, just the military and the government responsible for orchestrating the Paradis attack. Entering Marley directly would be suspicious, or a random low level Eldian outside of the ghetto, so the best way in was coming back and probably get taken as close as possible to the HQ is as an injured random soldier, and be taken to a military hospital (just theorizing, it may not be in the ghetto, but close to where the military is).

Once the attack starts surely the HQ will want to dispatch all titans, and Eren and maybe they'll have tension but Reiner will realize he doesn't want to fight Paradis anymore and attempt to make a run for it with the kids. Eren will obviously resent Reiner no matter how much both have grown, but will come around it inevitably because its needed to balance the odds against Marley government and titans.