First major metropolitan city to run out of water! Whites to blame?

news.com.au/technology/environment/conservation/cape-town-could-become-the-first-major-metropolitan-city-to-run-out-of-water/news-story/8b5628cae14d9c2a5484b81e7b517760

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/sahrc-monitoring-water-crisis-in-cape-town-20180127

Well just send water to them for free.

Only people who live there are abos. Let em die

Abos live in Austria this is South Africa

commies are to blame for the first desertification of a major global lake

If you're white get out!

That will be what will kick off mass killings of whites. The nogs will say if there were no whites there would more water and whites shouldnt get any off "their" water. Summer temps hit with no water and the nogs will go crazy and start killings whites. They have been looking for an excuse.

Gov has been doing this on purpose, refuses to allow anyone to fix it. Because the blacks fought a 'peoples war' and won and know what the fuck they're doing. This water 'crisis' of unrest is about to be a slaughter

When the whites start dying don't feel too bad, because people like me have been trying to tell them for the last month but they're legitimately fucking retarded and REFUSE to listen. I explain to them that this 'Suidlanders' guy is an actual fucking anc member and these dudes just turn their heads in interest/confusion. Because these people are so used to hearing rumors and such, they can no longer make out what is an actual huge threat and just superstitions. They don't compare evidence and are just completely normalized.

Hell even the SA posters on here are just as bad. These insufferable fucking morons actually respond with things such as ''I can't just leave!'' as they're busy shitposting on Sup Forums and enjoying a comfy life. Also these fools still have somewhat trust in their media after all that has happened.

They have a few months. The police are picking random whites off the street, taking them to 'jail' aka a torture chamber, where it's basically just an execution. These are war crimes, and has been happening in the thousands. It gets unbelievably worse every year. But these dudes will just bitch about farmers

My point is watch SA in these next couple months, it's about to get interesting. And there is nothing we can do for the whites there as they seem to be completely normalized in their situation.

>blaming whites for civilization failure
Oh you!

Sounds like a shithole

>Abos live in Austria this is South Africa

You mean Australia, right?

Sup Forums will need to actively shill the murders as cnn and fox news won't report on it.

You have been trying to tell all of SA whites? What massive communication campaign did you have to all of SA whites?

well you better start now since they're already happening.
obviously not, but when I try and start talking to them they just don't seem to care. they just have a 'oh people have been saying that forever' type of attitude. so i kind of just give up

You have given up, that is a fairer statement than don't feel sorry for them. Like you said they have been normalized to what is going on along with propaganda. Don't give up. If you speak with one random SA white and they leave it will be worth it, even if you don't know about when it happens. It is just a matter a when the killings really blow up rather if.

wait do you have any proofs to back up your claims or are you just extrapolating how bad things are? you'd think state sponsored murder would stir the crowd.

Yes, we caused it. If we hadn't built any dams there wouldn't be any empty dams

I'll be documenting water delivery when the inevitable happens. Wish me luck anons. The truth shall prevail.

It's too late anyway, shit is going to hit the fan before most people can even get a chance to get out of here

Water desalination from the ocean, why are they so poor/stupid to do this?

Wanna buy some water? Scotland has more than it needs

They already have projects on the books but given that it is Africa you can imagine how smoothly that's going. Apparently ONE of the three is supposed to be operational sometime this year and it's going to pump out less than 10% of the needed water. Chimpouts inbound.

freudian slip?

>run out of water
>live beside the ocean