How are manlets supposed to compete with niggers?

I was in a club last night some Italian girl is there talking to my wingman. I bring the drinks in and she instantly sacks and starts obsessing trying to dance with this black dude.

How are manlets like myself supposed to compete? I've been out to clubs hundreds of times and not once has a girl tried to go after me like that italian did with that nigger. Are we destined to bang obese and ugly 3/10s forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ddz2mw2vaEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Manlets BTFO

My tips are:
Be tall.
Don't be short.

You look for a girl that doesn't have roasts so long she had to use laundry pinchers to keep them in place.
AKA: avoid the clubs.

We? That’s rich. Speak for yourself faggot. And try harder with the larp next time. Shill thread is transparent.

>I was in a club last night
Found your problem. Stop being a degenerate.

Remember to put "sage" into the options menu on threads that are stared by niggers

Still salthy that flag caused this picture?

>my wingman
Are you in Jersey Shore or something? Ok, 'the situation'.

clubs are not the manlets domain my man. Honestly I seriously do not know where is supposed to be our domain. Alas, you will die alone regardless. Dont obsess with the lack of female companionship because most of the time it will only bring sex but lots of headache. Some of us will get to meet the love of our lives while some of us will not, what people need to understand is that happiness is meant to be shared not monopolized. You may never feel the comfort of a women for your entire life but there are other things in life you can pursue, just try not to demoralize yourself , water finds its way eventually if you try to force your chances , you will end up worse than before.

White people have a higher average height and are less obese in the US at least.

It shouldent be a common problem

> I've been out to clubs hundreds of times and not once has a girl tried to go after me

then why go? the only reason a dude goes to clubs is to get laid. if you're not getting laid it's just expensive drinks and shitty music

>How are manlets supposed to compete with niggers?
dip your bullets in ricin

Pro tip shame her for being a nigger lover.
IDK if that can get you arrested in bongland for using that language but call her a fucking nigger loving Terrone. She may go home with that nigger, she may not but she will know that she is a fucking nigger lover.

>tfw i'm a wop and i'm taller than most of this board
lmao

ACT LIKE HUMAN BEING BE HUMAINE TO EVERYONE AND MAKE A SHIT TONE OF MONEY LEARN TO SAVE AND BE THE SIZE OF A BRICK SHIT HOUSE

Go after teens

>go to a club
> nigga nigga ooga booga music on
>roasties are dumb, listen to the mating music, think about the culture
>women subject to nigger music on a cultural platform will seek out a mate that best defines that music and what the culture is telling them to do
>niggers go to a club and don’t even try

It used to be like this for white sides when our music like rock etc was put on the cultural platform. Clubs are a mating ground that is rigged against you from the start.

Go to an electronic dance club instead and watch how your results change.

How did a short white guy lose out to a fucking nigger?
Maybe you're not white. Maybe your a fucking pak-1 post by this ID.
Sage

I really hope that the person in the picture is joking.
Why did she suddenly leave though? can you give us more information?

stupid shill threads

>starts obsessing trying to dance with this black dude.

If she had to be trying to dance with a black dude than the black dude was a faggot.

Only go to the club if
>you are chad
>you came with other women
Instead:
>Go to the bar/pub, it won't be purely about looks there, but then you'll need to learn game.
better yet:
>Go to Larger House Parties, These are the best because you'll know enough people to be comfortable but there will be plenty of fresh female faces. More likely to find your gf here, and conversely if you can stay there late enough some crazy sex stuff can happen like a stripping card game or any party with a hot tub.

t. ex-partier manlet who did well with women.

>wasting your time with women
kek

is 175 manlet height?
t. c*ltic subhuman ;)

9/11 was planned by the Deep State!!!

youtu.be/Ddz2mw2vaEg

Stopped reading right there.