Swedish woman killed with a hammer

mtv.fi/uutiset/ulkomaat/artikkeli/nuori-nainen-hakattiin-vasaralla-ja-upotettiin-veteen-murhaaja-ei-ollut-mielenvikainen/6747004

19 year old Tova Moberg was murdered with a hammer in May 2017 in Sweden.

Soon it was found out that a 23 year old Swedish man had hammered her down.

The mans mental state was evaluated by Swedish Mental Correctional Facility 7, it was found out the man was sane.

He will be sentenced in criminal court, quite possibly to the life imprisonment. There are no mitigation on this case that could be seen as a benefit of the man as a good reason to do something like this.

guess you should probably ban assault hammer

More atrocities from Swedistan

>Swedish woman killed with a hammer

Who cares. Sweden and swedes are not worth giving a shit about anymore.

This desu

The perp was actually ethnically Swedish. Well, half-Finnish.

Sweden, YES!

Doesn't matter if he turns out to be sane, just matters if he's brown.

Its was her boyfriend, he had been abusing her for some time.
Wtf is wrong with women?

aww she was a qt
>tfw no qt Swede gf to protect from muzzies

Here he is, just some fat neet.

This is what happens when a Swedish man chooses a Finnish wife. Does this abomination count as hapa or what?

I think that was the point OP was alluding to. I was shocked when he wasn’t pardoned or something to be honest, since they pardon every sandnigger around but lock up their own citizens, I guess this is the message wanting to be delivered.

>le perkele face

Only posts that make blacks look bad are allowed in this echo chamber.

Is she dead?

Finns were responsible for an overwhelming majority of all violent crime in Sweden before we started taking in Arabs. Now that's no longer the case, partly because Finns count as Swedes today, but mainly because they're outnumbered. You can see it clearly in some statistics though. Värmland is always overrepresented in homicide statistics in Sweden because this is the area with the highest historical Finnish immigration per capita.

Was alcohol a factor?

>implying blacks need soon to be removed posts on an obscure website to look bad
i don't think so