Norwegian white atheist family converts to islam

This is why islam will prevail in the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/herpes-strikes-nyc-babies-ritual-circumcisions/story?id=18890284
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Atheistism has no culture and people are attached to culture which is why Islam is filling the void in Europe

MEME FLAG AND NO SOURCE

As long as they dont get cut White Sharia will solve alot of problems in Europe. The biggest loss will probably be all the artwork that must be destroyed.

ALLAHU KEKBAR

Christianity is a crooked and altered religion too, most churches are getting empty and christians dont feel content as christians, thats why a lot of them convert to islam.

t. David Eli SteinBlattGold

What do you mean with : "dont get cut"

The snippity snip.

Muslims are very strict about circumcision which let me know kikes made their religion to begin with.

literally no way someone can be atheist then convert to the most retarded religion on the planet

>the dad just wants to diddle kids

based norway

Circumcision is better than having a dirty elephant dick, its cleaner , reduces the risks of infections, and (white) women admit that its nicer to look at. Lets not forget that a lot of non muslims decide to get circumcised too.

Christianity is a kike dominated religion, christians lick the boots of the jews and keep worshipping israel. Islam is 100% anti kike, never saw a christian attack a kike soldier with a kitchen knife before, did you ?

Why werent most European Christians cut. I admit US is kiked out but the cultural differences between Christians and muslims/jews were enough to convince me they had different origins only misconstrued by the jewish press thousands of years ago.

When you're a christian and you believe that Jesus is a god but he let himself get betrayed by his friend and killed himself to return to God to forgive the sins of the people who believe that he is god who got ressurected by God to tell people to believe in God while he is a spirit at the same time who is sent by god while he returns to god while he is god himself and 500 years later your priests molest disabled children while teaching people that they only can get to heaven if they buy a premium membership heaven card.

Found the retarded religion bois

Christians are not the ones converting you fuck aside from some liberal girls who were never christian to begin with.

Whatever religion you think subjectively worse simply dose not matter. Whenever there’s an atheist majority state it will get slower conquered by a fundamentalist religion because humans beings want a culture and a identity. Fact

It's true

If I shoot you in the head, will you still be able to post false flag bait that promotes degeneracy? Didn't think so. I guess we've found the solution to this problem you've created.

And it's funny you make fun of uncut dicks when the Nazis you borrow a flag from would put you to the firing wall if they saw your cut dick.

for fuck sake how many bullets do i have to buy. i have over 1200 names already on my hit-list. ah well guess 5 more wont matter.

Traitors first.

Yes, islam is for the Alpha chads, and christianity is for the beta cucks.

Nope, whole christian conservative families convert to islam because its fundamentally against anything thats bad for a human, spiritually and physically. And yes, the white women convert to islam too because they are tired of white men who have no honor and jealousy for their women. Females choose the stronger kind over the weaker, thats natural ;)

There is nothing new here, nordcucks being nordcucks

No they wouldnt idiot. If you paid attention in history class (which I doubt since you have shit education from the United Satanic States) you would find that Hitler admired the islamic doctrine because it was strong and against all types of degeneracy. So you are going to tell me that the muslim SS members were getting put to the firing wall because they were circumcised ?

This thread isn’t even about Christians it’s about atheists you fucktard!

Nope, they got tired of the cucked western ideology which promotes sex , drugs and pop music. Islam is the ONLY solution, christianity belongs in the trash can.

You are a dutch 17 year old edgy boi. Stfu lmao

Show your flag

Of course they did. Ben Gurion basically admitted that in his memoirs. Shame more didn't know about it. Muslims know but pretend they don't. When do you see 'crazed muzzies' attack the jew parts of town? They don't, despite the jew ghettos having weaker resistance and more loot. Muzzies and jews are the opposing claw of the same crab. Whites in particular and Christians incidentally, are their mutual prey

OK you got me as far as the muslim member but if you were white and cut they would probably suspect you were an infiltrator.

Why didn't they just practice traditional Christianity if they're tired of degeneracy?

Why some foreign monkey religion?

You're pulling yourself

One family converting from atheism to Islam doesn't have significant implications when you consider the large numbers who go the other way.

Nope, muslims are the mutual prey of the kikes and the muslims. It has always been like that, christians lick the boots of the jews and fight their wars for them, as we see now. Dont try to sound smart.

He's a weakling and figures if you can't beat em, join em. Or he and his entire family are paid propaganda

Show your flag
then read your post

>This is why islam will prevail in the end.
nah just makes it easier for us to single out the traitors on the day of the rope

another proof that most atheists are just fucking retards that will do anything for victim points

Hahaha...

time to release Breivik.

>because humans beings want a culture and a identity. Fact
i agree with this almost purely because the wife in the OP is weairng a fucking headpiece despite it being related to middle eastern culture and nothing to do with islam itself

>some foreign monkey religion
>Christianity

What's the difference?

>

found the slavering paki

One is the religion that was practiced by Europeans throughout the height of their civilization, the other is a foreign religion practiced by violent monkeys.

Islam directly contradicts the Bible, which Islam claims is valid. Galatians 1
"8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."
Muhammad (let him be accursed) taught a different gospel after hearing it from an angel.

>Atheists with no culture submit to Islam
Imagine my shock

Like I said, what's the difference?

Traditional christianity was mostly gone, and the new testament was mostly altered and changed with nonsense by priests. Thats why God sent a final religion which stayed pure and unchanged, the Quran you find today is the exact same as the oldest Quran in the museum of Birmingham. Islam teaches pure monotheism.

Jesus even told his followers that there would be a prophet after him

I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put my words in the mouth of the prophet, who shall speak to them everything that I command.(Deut 18:18-19, NRSV)

Islam is just shitty fanfiction of a already shitty movie.

>Jesus is a god
????
Mohammed was a fucking Warlords who no one listened to because hes spilling bullshit,after he robbed enough people he finally could convice some guys to join his cult.
He even was autistic judging from the Qu'ran.
So fuck off Mudshahid.
You should know that many Muslims abandon Islam because it belongs in the middle ages. ;)

This is extreme virtue signalling and extreme fear all rolled up into one.

The head of this family probably went along with wifey's idea that the family will be safe once the shit hits the fan.

So being the weak ass fuck he is, husband goes along with her stupid idea, rather than slapping her in the face, ordering her to be strong, and getting the entire family to fight against the Muslim invasion.

He just fucking gets down on all fours and lets Mohammadens fuck his weak little boi pucci.

hahahahahahahahaha

The difference is that Christianity coincided with Europe's greatest heights of power, influence, and glory, whereas atheism and Islam coincide with Europe's lowest lows of cuckoldry and humiliation.

Is it a coincidence? I think not.

I feel sorry for the son. Having to chop off part of his dick just because his parents are following the next trendy thing is rough.

>Atheistism has no culture
You don't seem to have any grasp what non-belief is. Atheism is an aggregate of unrelated people.

Nope. Islam is the most Alpha religion on this planet, christianity is for the meek and weaklings, as the Führer himself said ;)

Guess they weren't very atheist then huh

Wont save them from being raped and killed by non White Muslims when the time comes

A religion which advocates killing Jews and gays, seems like the right idea desu

Nope. Muslims will be the majority in 2050.

They look so soyboyish even the kids look too infantile, their society needs that Islamic infusion to combat the effects of feminism.

Mash Allah, if this is true so happy for them.

Islam is the future ;)

Everybody wants to fill their God hole

>it’s about atheists
Ironically you don't see atheists killing to please any gods.

Ayeee Aryan Islam when ??

Circumcision also fucks up the infant male brain by flooding it with all kinds of shit that was never meant to be there. It creates a diseased male mind.

It's why the West has fallen. Once white makes began to be circumsized en masse, it fucked up society.

Look what it has done to the minds if the Jew and the Muslim.

It creates a bloodthirsty male with little empathy.

Males are meant to be wise and strong, with enough empathy to be both of those things successfully.

Circumcision must be outlawed and shunned socially.

Wont happen, white youth will take the islamic redpill, old christian cucks cant do shit.

malnutrition
they look like the kids from that texan family where the 12 children were shackled to beds

Regardless of your opinion on the subject, please do not mutilate any future sons of yours

virtue signaling

>Thats why God sent a final religion
So why did he send the first 3000 religions that came before the "final" one? He can create universes but he suck at religion-building?

Naw, you'll have to do better than that.

I find nazis so amusing, they are so pathetic hahahaha.

Powerful. Islam will rule the world and I believe it.

we need to make sure this happens white youth currently is getting the degenerate redpill

Christianity is dead its too much cucked what a shame

Yep, 0 medical proof like always. You ameriburgers shouldnt even talk about that. Jews arent bloodthirsty, they are sneaky and weak. Muslims are just more agressive because of higher testosterone levels because most of them live in hot climates. Russians are also agressive and alpha, and they arent even circumcised. Your point makes no sense, just some bullshit you read on some Dixie forum.

Islam is for cowards,that's why Buddhists burn you alive and you can't do nothing about it except cry to the UN :(

Lol, they just use a different ideology to justify mass murder.

ISIS is not real islam dumbass

>ISIS is the truest,purest Islam
ftfy

Daesh are khawarij, even tho I would love the Dawlat al Islamiyyah to be established their means to achieve such goal are unislamic,

>Jews arent bloodthirsty, they are sneaky and weak.

They kicked your asses in open battle many times so if they're weak then you're even weaker.

I like Crusader Kings II.

Yeah with muh zionist OTAN licking ass behind

more like this is why white nationalists will always be LOSERS

>Rohingya
Literally the gypsies of the Muslim world.
Only white liberals care for them.

SHOW YOUR FACE, FROG OR LEAF FROG!

Isis is radical islam. Read the definition of radical. I'm paraphrasing but, radical is to take something to furthest logical conclusion.

NATO didn't defeat the combined Arab armies, some weak sneaky Jews did.

Goes to show Muslims are shit at anything other than killing unarmed women and children or planting IEDs.

ISIS is degenerate af their members do drugs and commit a shitloan of sins they think they are muslims but yet they know nothing of the Quaran or religion in general

Aslo daily reminder that ISIS was made by Americunts and Israel (to probably give a bad reputation to Islam)

You have 0 knowledge on this medical subject burger. Removing the foreskin isnt mutilating, its a medical procedure which reduces the risk of getting an infection, it reduces the risks of getting an STD, its cleaner , and its just nicer to look at than an uncircumcised penis (according to white women)

What? If this is some kind of joke or meme I am not used to this edgy Sup Forums vocabulary.

>It creates a diseased male mind.
And too often a diseased body, too

abcnews.go.com/Health/herpes-strikes-nyc-babies-ritual-circumcisions/story?id=18890284

ISIS are taking Islam back to it's roots. Me personally would convert Shia twelver, but I like bacon to much.

When you stop receiving US' money then you start talking.

Embracing Islam and all its tenets is the only way to rid the world of degeneracy. You may not like it but it's Trudeau

did Christianity solve problems for Roman Empire? Nope, it destroyed it.

ye but yet they are degenerates just look at all the background of all those (ex-rapefugee's) ISIS members who did terrorist attacks

Another pagan with his "muh Roman empire" tale, what is better Paradise in the Hereafter or a pagan empire

Lets not forget that they were armed to the teeth with the best war equipment from Uncle Sam. Jews control the banks in the world, money was ni problem for them, unlike for the dirty dictatorial shitholes who got installed by Uncle Sam.

That pic is self explanatory. But this looks like a slide enough to me