Ameritards literally cannot mentally comprehend what this object is used for

>ameritards literally cannot mentally comprehend what this object is used for

Electicity for heat is inferior and you can't even restrain a werewolf to it, what's the good?

Are you stupid? It's a radiator you dumb fuck.

it's for accidentally burning your place down in the middle of the night, right?

You think I’m a moron? It’s clearly a PC tower.

Why don’t euros have central heating and air conditioning? Basically living like niggers desu

kek

this is how poor people stay warm

That style of oil heater is generally safe.

It depends some places do, for where I live it is hardly ever hot enough to justify air con (although sometimes it is very hot) and the coldest it gets is able to be warmed by a radiator.

>owing a nigger tier heater

We do. OP must be from Romania or some other gypsy hellhole.

Is that one of them new-fangled refugee washers that are all the rave in Europe?

Oh my god.
SAGE
You fucking morons.

Is it for sliding threads on Sup Forums?

SAGE

>electricity for heat
What a dumbass

you don't even own a window air conditioner?

they only cost like $100

I used to work with a hun who grew up without air conditioning and swore she was allergic to central air. Super annoying, but at least she didm't think it was sexist.

I had one of these retarded electric radiators. that thing was so inefficient Its cheaper just to heat the whole apartment than just a single room with that shit

But dont you need a radiator in ever single room. I would have like 5 of those running on a saturday morning.

Hey !!! Your butt plug fell out again... gross

>europoors can't comprehend the brilliant engineering required to heat a single American's modestly-sized mansion
enjoy your cuckpartment, kiddo, I just paid off my second truck

That is one step above a garbage fire.
And this thread is appropriate for /bant/, not Sup Forums
Sage

Oil radiator. The electricity, instead of being turned into heat that simply gets radiated, heats a supply of oil kept in the radiator, thus keeping increasing the efficiency.

>tfw use molten lava to heat up my apartment to a comfy temperature
Feels good living in paradise

My window air conditioner costs nothing, its called a window, you open it

Speak for yourself Young blood, we all share the same bed in our section 8 housing. And we'renot on EBT, welfare or unemployment

Poor =\= lazy

>, thus keeping increasing the efficiency.
This keeping the heat present for longer and increasing the efficiency

Lol wut?

Sure, that's all you need to completely heat a 250 sq. ft "flat" in europeland and keep 4 generation family of 26 warm for all 22 hours of the day you spend not working

I'm guessing your flat lacks central heating?

Ausfag here they do

We don't thought it's too hot here

>current year + 3
>people still unironically use radiators
Why not heat your house with a small server farm instead? The power will actually be used for something other than just the heat.

I dno but it looks like it might radiate heat, I would call it "toasty plug and warmer".

We have them built into our homes.

North American homes generally have central heating using oil or natural gas which is cheaper than electricity.

Slide flag

You are right, being poor doesn't equate to being lazy. But being poor does equate to being stupid and having a low IQ.

Bongs always say that it's hardly ever hot enough to justify air con, but they can't enjoy the few weeks when it's beautiful in summer because their houses become saunas. Their houses then become filled with flies and insects because they can't figure out that putting a screen on their windows would keep the bugs out, like a third-world shithole country.