When will Americans learn that bigger and more expensive doesn't mean that the thing is better...

When will Americans learn that bigger and more expensive doesn't mean that the thing is better? By living humble life you can achieve happiness and still have some money left for your children.

How much money do you spend on useless shit? Think about it.
Drink water, eat cheap and healthy,walk to work, never tip, never support any organization that isn't yours.
Don't take credit money for anything you can't affoard.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/242569435
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WTF IS THAT, AND WHY IS A SPOON IN IT?

Shut your filthy commie mouth.

Most of us do live humbly.
Stop believing what's on television.

>Checks flag
Checks out

*tips chickpea

What's communist about not spending money on stupid shit?
Everyone who buys iPhones and expensive bottled water is retarded. Don't get me started on alcohol and other drugs.

Mate im sorry to say this bit your food passed away.

>Most of us do live humbly.

>Percent of adults aged 20 and over with obesity: 37.9%
>Percent of adults aged 20 and over with overweight, including obesity: 70.7%

>can't tell the difference between buckwheat and chickpea fetuses

Are you sure you eat healthy, bro?

I want to walk to work but it’s expensive.

i believe its tree mulch with honey
he's polish, i believe they call it a "perogi"

How? It costs 0 dollars to walk. If your work if more than 10 km away then get a bike. Listen to podcasts or lectures while you walk.

It was more about the idea, not the pea itself.

It's buckwheat with cheese, curry powder and salt.

You need to boil chickpeas.
With buckweat ypu can put it in water, leave it standing for 4 hours and when you come back it's ready to eat. No electricity or gas lost!

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!

Good self reflection thread. Bump for responsible human being that is OP

Kind man OP, I gift you with this video vimeo.com/242569435
Please take time to look at it.

oops, turns out my IP changed.

>a fucking polack

That sounds disgusting.

Why can't Slavs cook?

Nope, not giving views for that piece of animated propaganda. I know better.

what is propaganda about it? I wouldn't have shared it if it were.

Over compensation. Look at the bling bling black culture and also the arab obsession with gold and bad taste furniture, the new rich bad taste and extravagant behavior is nothing but over compensation for a very low self steem.

>the vegetarian poolander thread again

I refuse to cook.
When I must cook I use steam pot filled with rain water/snow.

>when will Americans...
Never. Fuck off.
Also America doesn't exist anymore anyway. It died of cancer starting in the 60s.

wtf is growing out of his head

This. We need to make the new borders official though. Get some statehood, or multiple states, or fewer states (merge with Canada) or something. But the status quo is a lie.

>(1)
Eh? Looks like a part, lad. Calm your tits.

I saw a girl being fed drugs as something bad and turned that shit off.
Medical drugs are good for you you moron. Medicine cured many things including my tumor. It works.

>cheap
>healthy
Choose one.
Also in the is country only niggers and Jews dont tip....which are you?

that aint a part, nigga has a bean sprout growing from his cerebellum

>monkey noises
Hide post.

I'm white and smarter than the average bear. Fuck beggars. They deserve no money.

A lefty polack.

I always thought they have been genocided !

pic somewhat related

Just watch it full friend it is much deeper than that. It is about how we misused medicine to mis-diagnose, over-diagnose. It isn't just about medicide it covers many other parts of life in our modern society.

What's lefty about not giving away your hard earned money?

I refuse to pollute my mind with anything in animated form. Sorry, I think for myself and only accept knowledge from scientific papers. Do you have any sources?

OP is a cheap faggot, telling people to not too is telling people to be niggers.

Fine you blocked yourself. I have no sources. All I can say is that personally, I found the video to be most relevant.

>walk to work
MY WORK IS A 45 MINUTE DRIVE
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?
WAKE UP AT 2AM AND WALK FOR 8 HOURS?
IS POLAND THIS FUCKING SMALL? I CAN'T WALK ACROSS THE FUCKING INTERSTATE

Find work in your city district or use public transport?

I DONT LIVE IN THE CITY
WE DON'T HAVE PUBLIC TRANSPORT
AND I REFUSE TO LET COLLEGE KIDS DRIVE ME BY PAYING THEM 8 DOLLARS A MILE

>Amerimutt problems

How can you accept a workplace that is more than 20 km from you?

BECAUSE THERE ARE NO JOBS IN THE COUNTRY UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE STUCK FLIPPING BURGERS
EVERY DECENT JOB IS IN THE CITY, BUT YOU CANT LIVE IN THE CITY BECAUSE THE RENT THERE IS MORE FUCKING EXPENSIVE THAN JUST BUYING A HOUSE
SO MOST OF AMERICA HAS TO DRIVE TO THE CITY/SUBURBS IN ORDER TO GO TO WORK LET ALONE FIND IT.
FARMS ARE ALMOST ENTIRELY AUTOMATED WHERE IM AT

>I DONT LIVE IN THE CITY
WE DON'T HAVE PUBLIC TRANSPORT
We have busses and trains. You can easily get to work 120 km away in 1.5 hour and that includes public transport to the train station. USA must be a really poor country if you don't have busses going from city to city every hour.

PUBLIC TRANSPORT IS ONLY IN THE METRO AREAS. CITIES AND METROS AREN'T THE SAME. I'D HAVE TO DRIVE TO THE CAPITOL OF MY STATE OR ITS LARGEST CITY TO EVEN FIND A BUS, EVEN THEN THEY ARE FUCKING FILTHY. THE MEDIUM SIZED CITIES LACK PUBLIC TRANSPORT OF ANY KIND, AND EVEN TRYING TO WALK THROUGH THEM IS A FUCKING DEATHTRAP. EVEN THE COUNTRY IS A BARREN HELL HOLE

>BECAUSE THERE ARE NO JOBS IN THE COUNTRY
Funny, we have so much work that even with Ukrainian refugees you can literally find work offer going on a walk in your district.

Why van't you start a company from your home?

>children
Lmao. I knew from a very young age I wasnt fit for this world and would never amount to anything and have never felt the need to enslave myself to a parasite. As such I've resolved to live as hedonistic a life as possible with my meager means. Maybe someday ill be blessed with the ability to care about something other than right now but it's not likely.

Sounds like a third aorld country.

STARTING A BUSINESS IN THE COUNTRY WITHOUT A 150,000K START UP FUND? FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE. EVEN IF I DID I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER. MAYBE I COULD FIND EMPLOYMENT ONLINE BUT I REFUSE TO BE LOCKED IN MY HOUSE ALL DAY. STARTING A BUISINESS ANYWHERE BUT THE CITY IS SUICIDE, AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE SMART ENOUGH TO BECOME UTILITY TRADESMEN HAVE OVER SATURATED THE MARKET

MY NEIGHBORS DON'T TALK TO ME OR EACHOTHER BECAUSE OUR HOUSES ARE SEPARATED BY DANGEROUS ROADS AND THICK FOREST
I WOULD GIVE UP MY LIFE TO LIVE IN THE POOREST EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRY FOR JUST SOME KIND OF COMMUNITY

Pay for your house out of pocket?

people in poland (eastern europe in general) do tend to look healthier on account of them eating less fast food; there are a ton of hot eastern european girls.

obesity in america is partly a result of something america has that very few other places do. during the world wars, the US seemed to realise the importance of self sufficiency. the UK almost had to surrender due to only having 6 weeks worth of oil left at one point. no oil (fuel / energy source in general) = no boats, planes, trains, cars, vans, trucks, tanks, factories. the same applies to food in an even more important sense, no food = dead regardless.

america launched the farming initiative and now grows an absolutely insane amount of food by comparison with most places, prioritizing corn & wheat.

it's in a ton of western food now. the base recipe is refined carbohydrate + some kind of oil + salt; chips, crisps, dough, pastry, source etc.

the US has tried to find a lot of other uses for it; e.g. making plastics, fuel.

but they need to maintain a constant farming infrastructure to ensure its available if need be.

a side effect of that has been the population has been kind of swamped with junk surplus over the last half century.

and

>WE DON'T HAVE PUBLIC TRANSPORT

this.

one thing that does kind of suck about america is the public transport / lack of pavements. but the lack of pavements is partly due to the massive distances between a lot of places.

i like walking and will walk an hour back and forth to work but even i'm not walking 20 miles into and out of work per day.

also, many things in the US are considerably cheaper than they are in europe.

Can't you sell food or electronics from aliexpress to your neighbors? Sell the surplus on ebay.

That's what I did. Get a job and invest extra money on stock markets.

I CAN BUY A SEADFOOD MEAL WITH HIGH QUALITY SPICES FOR ALMOST NOTHING
I CAN LIVE OFF WELFARE AND EAT CANDY MY WHOLE LIVE UNTIL I DIED IF I WANTED TO
I MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY WHATEVER I WANT
BUT ITS NOT WORTH IT. DON'T COME HERE. I WANTED TO LOOSE WEIGHT BY WALKING WITH MY LADS BUT ONE OF THEM GOT HIT BY A CAR BECAUSE LITERALLY NOTHING IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY IS DESIGNED FOR HUMANS
IM NOT A CAR
HELP

>BECAUSE OUR HOUSES ARE SEPARATED BY DANGEROUS ROADS
Are all of you pussies?
Grab some beers and visit them some times. I'm sure they know someone who can help you with your brain damage.

I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MATERIALS TO DO THAT
AND EVEN IF I DID THE STATE GOVERNMENT WOULD GET ON MY ASS FOR SELLING WITHOUT A PERMIT
IF I GOT A PERMIT I'D BE TAXED EVEN FUCKING MORE THAN I ALREADY AM

Stop pretending you people are just living a humble life
When you people get money you go nigger rich tier

I'm in grad school working 50-60 hours a week for an $18k/yr stipend.

Spending money on useless shit would imply I have money to spend.

>VISIT THEM
THEY DON'T FUCKING KNOW ME. I DONT KNOW THEIR NAMES. I CANT FIND OUT BECAUSE THE GATE SECURITY DOESN'T DISCLOSE INFORMATION. THEY ARE JUST NUMBERS. WITH THE LADS I AT ONE POINT WENT TO A FEW HOUSES TO SEE WHAT WAS UP FOR THE HOLIDAYS BUT EVERYONE FUCKING LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS GOING TO ROB THEM. AMERICANS DON'T WANT TO SOCIALIZE. I GET MORE FOLKSY RELATIONS AT THE FUCKING GROCERY STORE THAN I DO IN MY OWN ''''COMMUNITY''

Its crazy finding reasonable, articulate posts on Sup Forums....pretty refreshing to see once in a blue moon.

Wow, thanks for the lesson.
I already learned all that when I was a little kid.
Perhaps you could be a kindergarten teacher someday?

>but the lack of pavements is partly due to the massive distances between a lot of places.
We have pavements and bike roads between cities. They just spend money on killing people worldwide instead of fixing their infrastructure.

I'VE ONLY SEEN ONE OF THOSE IN MY LIFE. WE HAVE THEM HERE BUT NOBODY USES THEM. YOU MIGHT SEE AN OLD COUPLE WALKING ALONG IT BUT THATS IT. I DON'T THINK I'VE SEEN A BIKE IN THE LAST SIX MONTHS.

Start a garden, grow plants and small animals, sell them legally, pay your taxes.

>START A GARDEN
>GROW PLANTS AND SMALL ANIMALS
>SELL THEM LEGALLY
I KNEW A GUY AT MY OLD HOUSE WHO HAD A TINY LITTLE FARM AND DID THAT. HE WAS ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE I EVER MET. UNFORTUNATELY NOBODY IN MY AREA HAS USE FOR ANIMALS. I COULD SELL SHIT TO THE FARMERS MARKET BUT I COULD NEVER HOPE TO BE SELF-SUFFICIENT IN THIS MANNER. I APPRECIATE THE SUGGESTION.

Start a community center and invite everyone to join your community? You don't have any local government?

>literally do school
>wah my hard work

WE HAVE GOVERNMENT AT THE COUNTY LEVEL YES. 'CITY' GOVERNMENTS ARE ESSENTIALLY NONEXISTANT. COMMUNITY CENTERS MIGHT BE USED ONCE EVERY SIX MONTHS FOR CHARITY EVENTS OR MASSIVE YARD SALES. I INVITE MY FRIENDS TO BOUTS OF CONSUMERISM OR HIKING BUT THATS THE BEST YOU CAN DO. THE LAST TIME I SAW A HUGE PUBLIC GATHERING THAT HAD NO RELATION TO COMMERCE WAS A HOLIDAY PARADE. BUT IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM THEIR WORKWEEK OR THEIR LAZY WEEKEND, YOU ARE INSANE. WE REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT EACHOTHER UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN LIFELONG FRIENDS.

>UNFORTUNATELY NOBODY IN MY AREA HAS USE FOR ANIMALS
Then make other products out of animals. You can also start a bug farm and sell them as animal feed.

they eat tree mulch?

DOESN'T THAT REQUIRE A LOT OF EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT AND A WHOLE STAFF OF CERTIFIED..ANIMAL-TECHNICIANS? WHATEVER THE TERM?

You are blaming others for your failures instead of thinking how to make money on improving their lives. You sir are a loser.

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? RUN FOR OFFICE AND GET CITY ORDNANCE TO ESTABLISH A COMMUNITY CENTER? THAT TAKES YEARS AND YEARS AND I HAVE NO INTEREST IN BEING A POLITICIAN

>animal technicians

Is this the poorfag thread?

To start a mealworm farm you need a plastic container, carrots, oats and a coffe grinder to turn them into animal feed. Dry the protein powder in the sun.
Cat fuck that up if you supply them a water source once a week.

MONEY DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT WE LIVE IN AN ABSOLUTELY SOULESS PLACE WHERE YOU'LL DIE WITHOUT A VEHICLE

Generally good advice except for the never tipping part. In America and many other countries, you are morally obligated to tip your servers appropriately. Tips are most of their earnings. If you need to save money on tips, you shouldn't be eating out.

You need to clean your room.

Why?

t. scumwaiter

>you are morally obligated to tip
By who? God?

>Tips are most of their earnings.
Fuck them. Are they my friends or family?

Use less water poland person and you will have some texture left in your buckwheat. Your pic is just mush

You need to eat more food if you want to walk around

they will never learn because their "culture" is based on that
BUY BUY BUY its all buying
doesnt matter if they dont buy food, they'll still buy videogames, movies, shows, services online (like premium for some streaming site etc, degenerate music, etc)
this is why the avg america despises Varg so much, not only does he show them all their mongrel flaws, but also lives with only the neccessary, a concept americans will never ever grasp.
American population is the epitome of the jews ill will. american deserve genocide!

Because cheap phones and cheap alcohol are the same as expensive ones. Same effect, lower price. You pay for the status symbol, not the real life effect. You should also drink only on special occasions. Casual drinking is for plebs who want to destroy their brains faster.

So? With higher metabolism you will have better libido and more oxygen will go to your brain giving you ideas on how to earn enough money.

Varg is a scam. He lives on government gibs.

Yeah but what about drugs? Which do you approve of?

Probably because they dont make bikes big enough for you fat bastards to ride on.

My metabolism is too high already

>commenting twice to the same post