Fuck Communism. Every where I go I get reminded of it by these disgusting gray buildings, I even live in one

Fuck Communism. Every where I go I get reminded of it by these disgusting gray buildings, I even live in one.
Fuck the Soviet Union, Fuck any today alive communist, FUCK AMERICAN COMMUNISTS who are for ((("worker"))) rights.
And imagine there are thousands in the US waving communist flags, I hope they all die in nuclear Armageddon.
Fuck communists, FUCK marxists, FUCK GLOBALISTS AND FUCK YOUUUUUU

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/
youtube.com/watch?v=2HFOqAme5MY
google.pl/maps/@54.1900238,16.1830023,3a,75y,96.32h,93.95t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sXC0P5iEPuMXdVHzkKV6now!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=XC0P5iEPuMXdVHzkKV6now&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=76.305504&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even without communism you will be poor. just accept the fact.

at least we would be poor without these disgusting eye cancer turd buildings

Fuck you nigger. Of course you would say that because you've never lived in a capitalist suburb so you've never experienced hell.

want to change places?

ok

Burn some of them down, and it'll look like Detroit

That ought to lift a few spirits

Communism is the only way forward though, sure I've never had to live under it, but just take my word for it.

give me your contact information, let's do this

Comfy

Suburbs are beautiful faggot. Quiet. Plenty of parking. Tons of great Chinese restaurants. Parks. Schools. People who shower. People with jobs.

Kys.

>suburb

OP, PLEASE post this here and see what happens

reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/

I don't use reddit nor I have an account

I unironically like those.

you are a masochist

An appreciator of beauty.

I think you mean horror, but do go on

I did actually visit Lithuania a few years back and I was impressed.

do you also get impressed by being spat on and whipped?

This

That would be quite silly, don't you think?

I raise you one.

Spending hours stuck in traffic because your house is nowhere near your workplace. Driving your family everywhere because nothing is in walking distance. Huge cost of insurance because every moron has a car. No parks or green areas greater than an acre. Fuck off.

The capitalism has infected your mind comrade.

youtube.com/watch?v=2HFOqAme5MY

The USA was responsible for the USSR in the first place.

I am trying to pin point this place, these exact building, but I can't remember. What road is this?

>There is so many of them that looks just the same

You mean in Lithuania?

yeah

user, get to know the communist of the wooden path.
Implies you will love being them.

trotsky, one of the biggest autists the world has even seen

Tell us how you really feel user

>comrade

that image isn't even from lithuania lol, but I know what you mean this looks like three places I know in lithuania. Hell I had trouble learning the city because of how all the buildings looked the fucking same
I don't want to be lithuanian

I second your opinion OP

(I lived in Vilnius for a short perdiod, why I asked)
in general too though, when you have this type of buildings. I can't stand it lol. You got these commie tier buildings like that in (((oslo))) too you know. I need more chaos and open space.

Even shit like this seems claustrophic and unnatural to me. Too much order. Outside of oslo here, quite evident from the air in part, it basically looks like someone took a bunch of houses and just threw them down and let them stay where they landed.

No order and organic, nothing is the same. I like that.
>this is how a house should look

Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black, Spain is hardly a bastion of prosperity.

>that image isn't even from lithuania
I can tell now, that's not trollybussas there or how you spell it.

Often too it's the exact same style on many of these commie blocks in easter euro. You find the same ones all over the place, ie bulgaria and so

Have a bunch of big fires here and there and it looks like hell.

other modern buildings are not much better desu

patrician taste, I approve

oh wow I have actually worked at that (your image)place (construction job). heh nostalgia
Why did you live in Vilnius and how do you know about that house?

Well said.

We have some buildings that look like this in my city.
They all look like hell.

what's with you and fires, pyromaniac?

kek

I was actually wondering if it had burned there or something, I had to really look. The whole place looks rekt.
It was just through work a few months. I actually liked it there, in Vilnius, old town is very nice. Commie blocks are depressing and ugly as fuck though.

Lol same house? That must have been by accident, it's just a random farm house I would guess from the 1800ds because of the foundation there they use stone, they did this then. It's a very typical house they look like this in part in the south eastern part of the country on the country side

Typical hell has fires are you a Dante fag or something?

quality shitpost

>*unleashes all of Lenin's work*
>*teleports from urban America to behind you*
>"Heh. That was not real communism fasco..."

yes literally the same house lol I googled the image and even the owner is in the pics. I worked there about 4-5 years ago

This is typical east side of oslo, this shit everywhere pure cancer. This is where the shitskins live in pockets
KEK!

I assumed it was just a house that looked very similar, what are the fucking odds lol

And Lenin was given money and a free train ride back to Russia by Germany in world war 1 just so communism would weaken the Russian Empire

yeah it kind of freaked me out a little bit
and yeah your image is cancer, like jesus fucking christ they're not even finished and by that I mean painted

At least there is a temporary solution to the panel problem.

Give them a bit of paint and it helps a bit at least instead of that horrible gray dead shit

Fake quote

that's what I said they are unfinished, but because our goverments allow this shit, they don't even bother finishing it, though nowadays if you want to build buildings like these you either have be friends with (((them))) or you can't because of EU standards(thank them in this case, but fuck them for other things)

Weren't shitty buildings one of the less terrible things the Soviets did in Lithuania?

Looks like a parking garage.

>Mutt education

well of course, but some things you can fix, others are not as easy

99% of the world outside of america would do disgusting, dangerous, vile things to even have a chance at living in one of those capitalist suburbias.

get a reality check.

kek

communism hate thread?
lets do this

brother

at least you have fancy medieval castles

at least you have cool history

apparently not since what modern historians say that the real lithuanians were ukrainians and belarussians, we were just serfs and peasants

fpbp

Kek!

Prestigious capitalist trailer park

Top kek komrade

Is that where the niggers are stored?

Why don't you paint them like we do? Pic related Tetris block in Poznan.

Another well adapted commie block from Poland. It has 'snake' theme.

This. It's a symbolic destruction of Soviet and communist legacy, which should lift the spirits of some and maybe.. just maybe... they'd be motivated enough to go a step further. Go further right both socially and economically. Maybe purge the globalist commies in your country, turning the commie blocks in some kind of work/death camps for commies so the people would associate commie blocks with work/death camps and further hate anything commie. Buy and turn some of the commie blocks into profit-making factories or luxury condos (especially waterfront areas), further undermining and destroying the commie block legacy; imagine Trotsky, Lenin, and Stalin rolling in their graves like dreidels upon knowing that their most hope-breaking symbols turned into beacons of capitalism. The potential is endless, you just need imagination and the will. Go seek investors to at least turn the commie blocks into something contrary to communism and maybe stimulate more investment. Maybe go crowdfund if you can't find investors and buy them up one commie block at a time. Once you have enough money, then you can build your own right wing death squads to purge commies in your country once and for all. Blackwater would "wetwork" anyone for the right price.

Google Street View with the city I live in. No disgusting commie blocks.

google.pl/maps/@54.1900238,16.1830023,3a,75y,96.32h,93.95t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sXC0P5iEPuMXdVHzkKV6now!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=XC0P5iEPuMXdVHzkKV6now&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=76.305504&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

Imagine having to be this retarded...

I also live in one of those buildings made of jewish turds and cement. And I'm not even poor. There just isn't that much of a choice. Just hoping for a big one to cancel the city and start over.

you do know communism is inevitable once capitalism devours the whole planet for its greed and need for expanding, right?

>no fences
how the fuck do you live

>Doesnt have a car.

>historical determinism

not really tho cause I don't want people to die.

pic related a few meters from where I live

That's why you have space to expand into. Literal cosmos space. And once humanity has truly evolved beyond materialistic desires, THEN you implement something like that, sans the Jews and 3rd world parasites.

Is this Georgopul?

>Spain
>braging about poor
You fucking unemplyed waste of life.

while i was in sliven, bulgaria i was lucky enough to watch one of these old east block buildings get demolished, it was fucking glorious. climbed on the roof of my wifes apartment building, smoked some hash and watched it crash.

Their GDP was higher than yours before world war 2.

It's okay my man. All my ancestors were just farmers.

mine weren't

you shouldn't be because bulgaria is even poorer now. their population is projected to drop by 2 million in 30 years.

yeah can't wait till you bring mcdonalds to mars

What modern historians? You mean polish and Ukrainian nationalists.

Go back far enough and they were low class brittish rejects though. You gotta look for the good. Most people's ancestors were serfs

>OP PLEASE post this on reddit XDD i want my buddies to see it please post it here
gtfo

still fake

99% of people were serfs and peasants in every country throughout history. It was always a small aristocratic elite that did the 'achievements' while living off the back of the serf class. Lithuanians were a Baltic group, this is not disputed and they conquered ruthenians. How can a distinct group that conquered ruthenians be Belorussian?

Anyone who doesn't miss the Soviet Union is heartless, anyone who wants to bring it back is brainless. Vladimir Putin

that's what (((they))) tell us that we were goyim and not the rulers

WE

xaaxxaxaxaxa

a little balt is trying to convince himself that the best period in his life he himself ruined was the exact opposite! Such a sight!

Go back far enough and they were.