Madoka is a pure, innocent girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4q3CzN9sotw
exhentai.org/g/570798/2b158940ec/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/xtCoJmF_mygOc1H10L-hIA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Madoka is a pure, innocent girl.
I agree

I fap to Madoka together with my buddies on Skype group calls, sometimes we roleplay a gangbang and that we're taking turns fucking her.

That's pretty gay

That's what makes it so hot.

No, she's a foolish naive girl that doesn't know what she really wants and need someone to constantly watch over her.

>taking turns
>not filling all her holes at once
Faggot.

Madoka is for middle school orgies

Then will she suck on cock.

This thread was a mistake

That's not true, Madoka was a cool kid before any time travel happened.

Madoka is stretchy!
youtube.com/watch?v=4q3CzN9sotw

I don't believe you.

>check madoka doujins
>its always futa, yuri and/or rape/prostitution

where's my cuddly fluffy vanilla doujin where I can self insert as madoka's boyfriend

fuck this fanbase no wonder why this series became a pachinko/mobage cancer only

>I can self insert as madoka's boyfriend
Fuck off Hetero

What's wrong with yuri you faggot?

>Not self-inserting as Madoka so you can fuck Homura

There's this one where Madoka's father fucks her along with Homura, pretty good.

Really, fuck off and kill yourself.

>rape/prostitution
Really?

Puffy pussys are made to get beaten up.

But those are all good stuff.

can i join?

Let's make our own group.

I self insert as the egg so when I cum I play 2hu and when I get hit i imagine the impregnation and go back to fapping

How does each meguca react to being cummed inside of after she asked you not to because it was an unsafe day?

>Mami is now considered a charming "chubby" character all because she has big tits

You can't make this shit up

Madoka's true wish was to ride my dick.

>middle school orgies
>tfw you missed out on life

What are you talking about

Reminder that Madoka sends all who sexualize megucas to hell.

Kyoko loves Apples. You are lucky. Eating you out everyday.

>pure, innocent
>responsible for this

If she is pure and innocent then things must be done. Such purity and innocence cannot remain in this world.

Gross

Yup. Kyoko ate you. Made sure to lick you from the inside out.

Link?

>There are faggots on Sup Forums right now that unironically fantasize about fucking middle school girls

How long have you been gay?

I want to eat out the holiest of holies,

What?

They will go to hell.

>There are faggots on Sup Forums right now that unironically don't fantasize about fucking middle school girls

Middle school or not, I would fuck Mami if she was real.

Can't be statutory if she's beyond the bounds of space and time.

they're like a couple years from being legal in my country ;)
I just imagine they're of legal age but look exactly the same

Megucas are not for sexual. All who sexualize Megucas should be flayed alive.

Mami is made for pleasing grown men

Kill yourself.

This is not a typical response to this type of thread why did you start doing this now?

My favorite patriot.

Are there magical girls in the USA?

Definitely

They fight for your freedom every day.

Right here buddy, right here!

exhentai.org/g/570798/2b158940ec/

Cute!

Hell yeah

Tis.

Gross

How do you not feel pathetic for spending literally every single day of your life shitposting for the sole purpose of trying to bait people, which you fail at, because you're not smart enough to to trick anyone. You just shitpost and delude yourself into thinking that having people tell you to stop shitposting is you baiting them. And you are insanely mentally defective, and you are a genuinely a shit person.

user, there are approximately a zillion Madoka doujins, you have your pick of almost any fetish you can think of just from sheer quantity. This is the wrong series to make this complaint.

Why do you keep talking to yourself like this?
You are the only crack shit poster on the site.
You think that's not obvious?

Nice samefagging, no one here actually likes this ship.

This is literally you.

now that the dust has settled
who wins in a fight homura vs dio?

Stop picking on ACK-kun, user. As fun as it is, it only ruins threads for the rest of us.

the one who is more gay.

>best fight scene in madoka magica
>no one cares

>mimicking apple

That's a tough one.

Stop posting off topic low quality shit.
It doesn't matter that you are trying to "bait" people. All that matters is that your posts are shit, thus are against the rules, and no one wants them in the thread.

And there is no "the rest of us". It's literally just you. Look at how fucking pathetically desperate you are to try and make people think you're more than one person. It's hilarious how you try to ignore over 10 years of history on this site, and act as if, if you ignore it, everyone else will as well.

I can't wait for the day when you realize that you've never fooled anyone at all and you put at bullet in your head.

DIO is a vampire and can heal from almost any wound she gives him, also he's got a stand which can fuck people up. On the other hand, he likes to play with his victims, while Homura doesn't fuck around.

But isn't that one of the things people (even detractors) praised Rebellion for?

Are you incapable of ignoring him? Do you not know how?

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/xtCoJmF_mygOc1H10L-hIA/
You're cancer.

And when will you accept that your "durrrr just ignore it" is not correct. Because the problem is that your posts are in the thread. Your posts being shit and being in the thread is what makes the thread bad. People do not want the thread to be bad. Ignoring the posts does not fix the damage you do.

Who does Madoka belong to?

Probably to red.

Her future boyfriend.

The Butcher.
Fuck off with your seed post.

Yeah, there are lots of boys in the cold, dark emptiness of space.

Funny, neither are interested in each other.

How do you live with yourself being as pathetic as you are?

Don't you feel pathetic for getting so inhumanly mad at triggered at the fact people reply to you, and don't accept you as a good poster.

I'm dead. Kyoko's best girl btw

Look how far it is inside

There's no girls either.

Alright. Good talk.

You need to kill yourself so badly.

Red actually belongs to yellow.

It's funny how pathetically obsessed !Akemi is with having the last word.

He GENUINELY cares about having the last post and about people replying to him with things over than acceptance.

His life is so devoid of actual meaning that he clings to the internet for dear life, because with out it, he really would kill himself.

And Homura belongs with Sayaka

Thank