Child abuse

Have you ever witnessed parents physically abusing their kids to discipline them?
What would you do if you hear it? intervene? call child services?

kids that end up in homes become criminals eventually. It's like everything is fucked up for them. however, ending up in a home gives them a better chance of being adopted by someone who cares.

>Have you ever witnessed parents physically abusing their kids
Do you consider smoking around children child abuse? I do and I've seen it but I'm too much of a bitch to confront the scum who do it.
>kids that end up in homes become criminals eventually.
Let me tell you, I've got an uncle who is an illiterate druggy, he's had three children with his illiterate druggy wife, they were all born with whatever in their systems. Y'know what CPS will do? They'll give the kids to other family members and eventually back to their parents, several times, because they don't really care.

so all this bullshit of calling the authorities does nothing?
kids end up with their parents.

don't you think something should be done about it?

Best you can do for a dad that's been beating up his kid is take four or five guys, catch the dad out and abouts when the kid isnt around and completely beat his ass without saying a word. A hard beating. Putting the man in the hospital with a swollen skull kind of beating. Then when he wakes up you send two of the men back to let the guy know he'll never touch his kid in aggressive manner again or he'll be dead next time.

it's not always the dad. moms also do that out of frustration. Do you suggest to do that to the mom as well?

I’d encourage them to beat the shit out of their obnoxious little ass worms so I don’t have to. Kids suck. Why anyone wants them is beyond me. Most of them are accidents, all of them are annoying and all of them are insanely expensive. They’re a fucking tar pit trap and most people fall into it. I wish abortion was mandatory.

>Do you suggest to do that to the mom as well?
It'd be discrimination otherwise.

you dont feel anything seeing that? sometimes the kids aren't being shit parents just want to let out their frustration on the kids.

but I really dont know, maybe kids like that should die because there's nothing in the world for them.

but a part of me also says, everyone deserves a chance.

eternal reminder spanking your kids literally lowers their IQ and is a nigger behaviour for retards who cant control their anger and are too stupid to explain things to a child

well what would you do? do you like beating up women? even if theyre in the wrong, it's such a nigger and mudslime thing to do

Actual abuse is cause to say something. Disciplining your children is not.

wut?

Wew fedora edgelord betacuck

Was a victim of it.

I'd call the cops. Most of the time the parents are either mentally ill or have drug addiction problems or a combination of both, so it's in everyone's best interest that the kids are taken away.

(((Science)))

I was spanked and I have a high IQ. This meme needs to die.

>Have you ever witnessed parents physically abusing their kids to discipline them?
My parents used to beat me so hard I couldn't even seat on the chair.
They would hurt their hands beating me and would complain about that and bite me.
Once they beat me with the Christmas tree and broke it in 2 places.

>Report: hitting your children will turn them into violent adults
>Some guy in the comments: "I was hit as a child and I turned out just fine. And that's why I can't wait to hit my kids."
Every. Single. Time.

Yes, if you were to judge it probably was child abuse. So what? Children should be considered as parents property but bearing in mind they are also human beings. Parents do whatever they think is best to raise them. Child abuse is an extreme case. So you think that some kind of institution or even you got the best recipe for raising any kind of child? And uniform exclusion of corporal punishment is a way to go?

Does spanking from my mother count?

On the one hand corporal punishment is mainly still engaged in by low class niggers and other human garbage. On the other hand, clearly the stand in the corner for five minutes time out system used by upper class whites is also not working. So what is the answer? There must be some expectation of consequence for bad behavior by children.

How many kids have you raised, buddy?

A slap on the legs or buttocks is different to a clenched fist

>my children deserve to choose their own religion
>I recommend them Flying Spaghetti Monster

Every white woman I know who has kids is simultaneously over protective and overly permissive, with absolutely no discipline for their borderline retarded "on the spectrum" brats.

I beat the shit out of a guy who punched his daughter more than once. She was 5-7 years old, and he didn't pull his punches. She didn't even do anything.

If it was once, I'd probably let it slide—people lose their temper, and I wasn't around the kid all day--she might've been super annoying, or been acting out all day, but he kept going and wasn't going to stop. Even then, you don't hit a kindergartner with a closed fist.

Grabbed him by the throat, slammed him against a wall, worked him over a bit. I picked the kid up off the floor, calmed her down, then asked her if that had ever happened before. She shook her head. I didn't see any other marks on her. I doublechecked that the guy was actually her father (could've been an uncle or something), then walked back over to where he was, sitting on the ground, holding his head in both hands. I threatened him, he apologized, gave some excuse. I called the mother from the guy's phone, told her what happened, and she came down to get them. She wasn't happy with me, but I think she understood. I asked her if this was a recurring thing, and she said it had never happened before. I told her what her daughter told me, and they went on their merry way.

Calling the cops at that point would've been a waste. The kid would've been taken away, you've got court proceedings, probably a messy divorce, et cetera. This way the mom was aware, the guy faced immediate consequences, and if it happens a second time, the wife will know and then they can start the legal bullshit.

Anyway, after that I went and drank several beers to get my hands to stop shaking from the adrenaline.

see
The bongs have a beautiful History of corporal punishment. As soon as it stopped they became pitiful cucks.

Two, with a third on the way.

>even if theyre in the wrong, it's such a nigger and mudslime thing to do
It's not if the woman is also violent

it teaches kids at an early age to respect/fear authority. there is no other lesson to be learned from physical punishment other than this

inversely it can also stunt IQ, so communication is key. communicate with your kids user

I was beaten by both older brothers and my father. I had an IQ in the 120s and was invited to the Johns Hopkins Center for Gifted Children while in grade school. But, after 18 years of physical and psychological abuse, as well as drug and alcohol overuse, I was barely able to read.

not my problem what parents do with their property

It's usually black people I see abusing their children in public so no I don't say anything because that would be racist.

>But seriously black folk, best yo keeids

Smacking your kids on the ass to get them to straighten up is not abuse as long as it's the last resort, now if striking is the first thing they do, then that is abuse, also hitting with a closed fist is abuse

if you call child services you should die.

Did you know that children of single mothers are ALWAYS more screwed up than children who say they were "physically abused"?
And also, children who say they were "physically abused" were 100% of the time TOLD this and made to chant it by the child services people who took them away.

Being hit lasts one second.
Being _abused_ is not being hit.

It is this sort of insane temperament that has led to prisons being accepted.
LITERAL SLAVERY OF THE POPULATION, BECAUSE YOU CANT HANDLE BEING SPANKED.

There was a time rulers were used by teachers at school. Now all you hear about is huge coons or Muslims raping teachers in diverse bong schools

> The third spank increases intelligence
KEK

How else would you educate a little nigger?

> ITT people lying on the internet

>56
Imagine if you were'nt spanked. You'd have a higher IQ.
In fact, not seeing that, I think your IQ is significantly lower than you think it is.

I once saw a negress poke her childs eyes repeatedly as punishment . Kid was wilding out cause she didn't pay attention and was to busy talking on the phone being a thot then she got mad and nearly blinded him...I was in complete shock at this ape like behavior...

I second this. When my children see me shoot 4-5 niggers who jump their dad dead, I doubt I would have many disciplinary issues after that.

who took you in? were you adopted by someone or stayed with one of your parents?

>British (((Medicine)))

Do you think your life would be better if you were adopted by someone else?

but how many do not end up being violent?

If shit parents produce a sociopath and their spawn ends up killing you in a mass murder, would it be your problem then?

Not saying the government should raise kids, but society should be somewhat involved.

>OP is Philippines
Should I be surprised one of the virtue signaling control freaks of Earth are worried about this stupid topic?

You should only have to be spanked once or twice in your entire life to learn not to act like a nigger.

disciplining kids is necessary but i'm talking about obvious abuse. like if the child did one wrong thing the mom or dad will proceed to hit the child with a heavy object.

When I was a kid I did so we called child services.
The family got a counselor and check ins for several years but the
Kids ended up despising us due to
Parental brainwashing.

I really did like hanging out with those kids but they were better off not associating with the neighborhood kids desu

This.
Libertarians are mongoloids.

but this is a one time thing, can anything be done to prevent this from happening?

Probably not, this country sucks.

women, with the exception of body builders and those that know self defense, cant really fight a man. you know that. any man knows that.

no you shouldn't. a lot of abuse happen here because we're still asians, no matter how brown we are many men hit women and kids. and with his i mean punch them in the stomach.

Hitting the butt with a ruler or open palm is one thing. Unfortunately most parents who beat their kids mix "discipline" with "anger/stress control issues" and just punch or otherwise swing at the kid with a closed fist or whatever they can grab in a fit of blind rage. So mostly niggers, white trash, 3rd world subhumans and all other low IQ individuals who can't reason beyond 'me angry me hit child until no more angry, now child is angry so me hit more'. Volunteering in social services let me see just how low functioning adults work and it's not surprising when the kid turns into a sociopath or gets into drugs.

this is the problem here. there's no good system to fix it.
you call child services , kids come back to the family or too much damage has been done.
i'd say the sure is "love" but who in god's name would be that caring to actually love a stranger?

but do you see any possible solution? I can't to be honest

If it is measured and done in a way that is communicated to be directly related to the misbehavior, and not just a fly off the handle thing, I don't really see much wrong with a child being spanked a time or two. "If you do this again, there will be consequences" is different than niggers tossing their infant across the room because their crying interrupted their niggering.

Sterilization of undesireables

This. Common sense.

It was a joke, and in no way would ever see the light of day but alright

literally none of my business unless it's a family member, and then only if it's true abuse. spanking is not abuse. probably not the best way to go about things, but it's not abuse.

their kids are potential undesirables too should the kids die with the parents?

besides, how do you know exactly who the undesirables are?

you know how people can be framed easily.

See
And chill out pinoybro

i said abuse and not just spanking. something that leaves the kid/s very helpless

you cut my arms from the edge

it's hard to chill out, it's just sad to hear that all of us want a better society, fewer, nigs , mudslimes but issues like this affects everyone but nothing can be done to fix it.

disheartening, really.

No. I did what I thought I could. I'm not really in a position to judge if it's a recurring thing, you know? Best I could do was ask.

There is literally nothing that can stop a parent from turning on their kid aside from the following:
A) The other parent
B) Separating them (CPS or cops or civil suit)
C) Other adults who are keeping an eye on the kids

I watch my kids and my nieces and nephew like a fucking hawk. I ask them about every cut. I'm a paranoid son of a bitch, but if someone is fucking with my kids, I want to know.

Well the other thing that can, and currently is being done is abortions being promoted
It's promoted in the black community, and it's been able to keep their population at an extremely slow rate of growth and prevents even further undesireables from being produced

Another option would be giving out Plan B devices to women who's IQ is under 120

he'll just take his frustrations out on the kid even more and probably kill him

somewhat involvement is the current status, just let the government take care of everything then we don't have to worry about sociopaths murderers anymore.

aids will continue to rise probably. but its not only black communities. it's everywhere. just a few weeks ago news of a white couple who tortured their kids for years came out.

my point is, do the abused kids have a shot at life once they separate from their parents? do they end up fucked because of the bad experience?

someone said the same thing to me. nothing can be done about it. but i refuse to believe it. problem is, i can't think of an acceptable solution either.

this sort of points to just not caring at all.
but if you witness an abuse face to face, how would you react? it's kind of impossible to not be moved if you see a grown man or woman punching a child.

Yes, they have a shot at life but only when they go through a shit ton of therapy and can face the issues that caused their mental state, be accepting and forgive, otherwise they will be a potential abuser

>I beat the shit out of a guy who punched his daughter more than once. She was 5-7 years old, and he didn't pull his punches. She didn't even do anything.
>
>If it was once, I'd probably let it slide—people lose their temper, and I wasn't around the kid all day--she might've been super annoying, or been acting out all day, but he kept going and wasn't going to stop. Even then, you don't hit a kindergartner with a closed fist.
>
>Grabbed him by the throat, slammed him against a wall, worked him over a bit. I picked the kid up off the floor, calmed her down, then asked her if that had ever happened before. She shook her head. I didn't see any other marks on her. I doublechecked that the guy was actually her father (could've been an uncle or something), then walked back over to where he was, sitting on the ground, holding his head in both hands. I threatened him, he apologized, gave some excuse. I called the mother from the guy's phone, told her what happened, and she came down to get them. She wasn't happy with me, but I think she understood. I asked her if this was a recurring thing, and she said it had never happened before. I told her what her daughter told me, and they went on their merry way.
>
>Calling the cops at that point would've been a waste. The kid would've been taken away, you've got court proceedings, probably a messy divorce, et cetera. This way the mom was aware, the guy faced immediate consequences, and if it happens a second time, the wife will know and then they can start the legal bullshit.
>
>Anyway, after that I went and drank several beers to get my hands to stop shaking from the adrenaline of inspecting a beautiful little girl.

Good one m8

I woulda pulled out my Glock I always carry and blown your fucking brains out the second you touched me. I hope we meet and you try the same shit with me.