>WH Video: VP in the ME 1/25/18
youtu.be/YpebRViraOU
>Pres Trump speaks to US Mayors 1/24/18
youtu.be/aSWbndbyYeo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0EQk04jP0w
huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-escalante-dreamer-deal_us_5a6b366de4b0ddb658c5b86c?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
youtube.com/watch?v=TGR54pOHfuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

I can't wait to see who Twitter bans next for wrongthink.

G’mornin’. How goes immigration negotiations?

Zero progress. I am fine with this.

THANKS FOR THIS COMFY GENERAL, BURGEROP!!

REMINDER:

We are currently in Official Breakfast Hours in /ptg/...prepare yourselves a delicious 'best meal of the day', and don't forget the freshly brewed coffee, freshly squeezed juice, or freshly steeped tea of your choice, faggots!!

MAGA!!!

Nice.

>leaving out /sips/
DISAVOW

MAGA

>G’mornin’. How goes immigration negotiations?
link related
DOA.

Dems have 13 days before they embarrass themselves again and piss of their base yet again. They have no way forward besides taking whatever deal Trump gives them, and the more they dither, the closer we get to DACA expiring all dreamers are immediately eligible for deportation with their whereabouts known to the government.

take a seat

Who else wants Trump to hold another Southern Cali Rally this summer?

youtube.com/watch?v=g0EQk04jP0w

a-awo

I'm drinking a Mexican Coke and eating pepper Jack cheese.

Sounds comfy. Thank you, friends.

MAGA

What reason does Trump have to visit northern Mexico? He'll be too busy focusing on places that can be potentially swung by R's for the midterms. So I probably won't be seeing him live anytime soon.

>Trump offers more than the 800k lawnmowers that signed up
>Dems and activists call it "racist" and reject it

Oh well guess they all have to go back

>Implying Barron isn't behind all of this

huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-escalante-dreamer-deal_us_5a6b366de4b0ddb658c5b86c?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

They're too stupid to take the best offer they're going to get because MUH RACISM

wow trump is really like that?

IMPEACH FORTY FIVE

>2.4% in Q4
lmao nice group you get there chump
mean while China is rolling 5-6%

Checked. Those are some nice frens!

I've never had spicoke...is it tasty?

>C*lifornians in my thread

A path to citizenship for 1.8m spics is LITERALLY a white supremacist ransom note.

There really is a difference. Very good

Pic related is their mindset. Once this fails the Spics will chimpout.
They have lower corporate taxes and slave labor. You can't compete with slave labor.

yes

Why is she so insufferable?

A lot better than Obama did.

It's the tastiest nonalcoholic thing I've ever had and I didn't drink Coke ever since New Coke happened until I found it.

Only thing worse than a Californian is a loli lover. Both of you are going to jail.

Wow rude fren. Fuck California and fuck the worst coast. I actually moved back home a few months ago there's a possibility he might come out here all things considered.

white people were chased into alleyways and beaten last time though

t. Old Hag Internet Defense Force

Wait, you moved from Minn? Oh shit, didn't realize.

Peak lulz.

>Californians
>people

The whole country needs a reminder about that for the midterms.

>At least we aren't MA
Be nice, we're nice here

>DISAVOW
FEAR NOT MY FRIEND!

Your dragon loli can't save you now. Enjoy prison.

I BELIEVE THAT HE WILL WIN

>I BELIEVE THAT HE WILL WIN

she needs to shut her fucking dumb mouth

certified MILF

What was New York's high point? Before the Irish?

Cute kid.

I dont even..

Is there any hope left for Britanistan?

youtube.com/watch?v=TGR54pOHfuU

>"when you spend your days in pajamas covered in breast milk"

Are Dems being arrested this morning? There seem to be a ton of slide threads for a Saturday morning (EST), and the first bread I read was full of crying, shilling faggots.
Anyone have that rare hilldawg with GLUMPF and wojak crying in the hot tub?

I don't know how you get linked to such a thing but that is why you do such things anonymously, lads. You have no future in politics, government, or power otherwise.

defend this

Does anyone have a link to that kellyanne sex tape that buzzfeed and huffpo have been harping about?

literally hitler

>glorifying something that didn’t happen

Threads on Sup Forums don't have to do with politicians being elected other than there discussing and reporting of it and no, unlikely anyone is being arrested.

Trying to disrupt so we can't laugh at Schumer as much

Coffee is for faggots and the weak

Yeah near the end of summer actually. I got an even bigger faggot for a governor but my house rep was a massive improvement.

>Reed, who sits on the House tax-writing Way and Means Committee, was one of only two House members from New York state (along with Chris Collins) to support the provision in Republican tax overhaul bill introduced November 2, 2017 eliminating personal deductions for state income taxes on federal tax forms. In response New York Governor Andrew Cuomo labeled the two lawmakers "the Benedict Arnolds of their time", claiming that the loss of the deduction would cost New York State taxpayers nearly $15 billion and do grave damage to the state

Probably when it was the capitol.

nope

Why don't these liberals want 1.8 million Dreamers? Did they expect just the DACA and nothing else?

>may
Get the fuck out of here, kike.

democrats have a lot to win from amnesty and nothing to gain from a secure border. They are playing a dangerous game, which can only be supported by lies and quickly importing more voters. Cracks in any of that lead to people like Trump having a chance. If only the limousine liberals didn't feel the need to belittle less fortunate white americans.

That guy, Q9i/6M4e, is the thailand ladyboy. Don't mind him, he has a mental disorder.

Why don't they want all 11 million precious beans in exchange for ending chain migration, birthright citizenship, the visa lottery, and building the wall? Do the lives of those DREAMers mean nothing to them but a cheap political tool?

How are you celebrating today, the Holocaust Memorial Day, /ptg/?

There's a song book?
That was before the Irish so I guess we're both right. I wish I could see 19th century's NYC.

>Flynn gets indicted for process charge of lying to federal agents about something completely legal he did.

>Mountain of shit is stacked on Hillary, Clinton Foundation, Huma, Weiner, Comey, McCabe, Yates, Clapper, FISA court proceedings, Fusion GPS, DNC
Not. Even. One. Indictment.

it was 11 million 20 years ago user.

*gasp*

Damn, you stupid.

My dude it's probably 22+ million at this point.
Close to 10% of population being illegals.

Where's Communism Memorial Day?

>11 million
Try 31 million.

Well, they are failing in their typical fashion. In addition to laughing at the crying kike I am laughing at his piggy niece as well.

These kikes think they can pull another Nixon by railroading the Republican president until he resigns

Not gonna happen

These people also pretend they aren't even leftist, that their policies aren't leftist, that demographic replacement of the native population is the default norm.

>I am laughing at his piggy niece as well.
That I find hard to believe.

Just imagine how much smaller our population is going to be when all of California is deported.

Well, how do you do it?

Dang what an edgy name. Leftists are so edgy.

You heard Nancy Pelosi, the republican immigration policy wants more white people, this is not acceptable, only browns, chinks and africans!

>reddit isnt smar-

Ask yourself again, if you think Democrats CAN actually be arrested, for anything. Especially with Sessions being paid off.

Nobody is going to force federal laws in the United States though. Sessions DOJ has shown they can't, states have shown they won't cooperate.

Arbitrarily enforcing some laws and not some is just arbitrary rule following.

>how do we shut down fox news while still preserving freedom of the press?
These people walk among us.

>shutting down the news that blows everybody away in ratings
>eats up the shit CNN sells every day

Trump pls make gas chambers

Can someone explain how race relations got worse under Obama?

What happened to "release the meme"?

Are they really so brain-damaged that they can't pick up on their own hypocrisy? Fucking unreal.

This is shaping up nicely so that the deadline will pass, and Trump will say, “dacas have a pathway with this offer, if they get deported its your fault for saying no out of spite”

Constant race baiting and pandering to literal criminal minorities by king nigger emboldening them to be more shitty all while dem mayors putting in police chiefs that punished people for actually trying to do something about it.

Of course thats been the agenda for decades
It's good to see the commies openly admit it

Hopefully some normies wake up to the contempt that these commies and shitskins and jews have towards whites.