Made in Abyss

Were blonde lolis and robotic shotas made to suffer?

Yes.

Yes.

42 when?

So, how bad will they ruin this?

Adaptation might be good but the threads will never be comfy again because anime-only posters.

This bunny is too fucking cute.

The threads were comfy?

I haven't seen any of the shitposting that's endemic to anime threads, have you?

Until the MEGA drama arise, yeah.

I was under the impression it was endemic to Sup Forums.

Well, sure. Shitposting's quite the thing on this site, but it's far less prevalent in manga threads and even on Sup Forums in general, compared to a lot of the rest of the site. Especially in the recent year or two, with massive newfag floods.

Of course they were, the mistranslation-user threads were great fun.

Speaking of which, is he still around or has sunken into despair or discord circlejerks ?

There are still all these cool fan comics I'd love to see tl'd.

No idea, I figured he'd resurface once chapter 42 came out.

Let's hope so!

So, one more month, right? July 7?

Yes. That will be a long wait

Considering the adaptation calls them "cave divers" and "cave explorers", that doesn't bode well.

I got into this series for the art and the cute kids, I stayed around for the adventure and horror mystery. I hope the anime at least has gorgeous stills to match the spreads showing the Abyss in all it's creepy glory.

Come on Kinema Citrus, wow me like you did with Barakamon. I want to fall in love all over again.

i love this bunny more than it is healthy for me.
what about you guys

I thought it was "cave raiders", which is even worse.

Yeah, still way too far. Hopefully we'll get another chapter to help us wait, and give us shit to talk about besides Nanachi being cute and homolust for Reg.

>no lust for Nanachi

It was implied in the "cute", user.

I think I'm liking this rabbit already.

Does Nanachi have a contender in Faputa?
>humanoid form
>princess of End Results
>long, fluffy hair
It's only a matter of time before Reg tries to rape her too.

I want to have a foursome with those kids.

I think it's not long, fluffy hair but a gigantic fluffy arm-tentacle. I can't see her right arm and the thing seems to start at her shoulder.

Can Reg be stopped? What will end his rampage?

Losing another arm.
Bondrewd was the hero of the Abyss, preventing molestation one amputation at a time.

Lyza has a thing for shotas, so she will fuck and mindbreak him.

She already did, that's how he lost his memory.

gross

I wonder how much she misses dumb-face Tarko, if at all.

>Reg is traumatized Casca-style, minus being a potato
>He collapses on the ground while orgasming at the sight of Lyza with no idea why that's happening

I want to bathe Riko with my tongue

you guys are weird

What kinda faggot doesn't want to bathe a loli with his tongue?

I want to snap Riko's arm and attempt to saw it off with a knife to prevent her from dying from poison.

Why? It's perfectly normal to want to fuck Reg roughly while he makes out with Riko and cumming on their faces at the same time.

Dude, that's gay.

Unless he wears a dress.

I don't mind if it's gay, but the dress thing can be arranged.

Reg is obscenely tenacious, even if he loses both arms and legs he WILL find a way to protect his blonde waifu and molest his bunny waifu, the latter of which is becoming more and more visibly aroused every time he manhandles her impossibly plushy body. Even after evolving from abyss magic a woman is still a woman alright.

Fun fact: she never refers to herself as a female and always uses the gender-neutral forms when referring to herself. Nanachi may actually be a dude, or a former dude.

Leave him alone, faggot. He's for Riko and Nanachi only. And any other potential loli they pick up along the way.
If you need to satisfy your lust to wreck some tight boypussy, Maruruk is right fucking here. He was clearly born for this sole purpose.

the rule I use is ,
if there is any ANY ambiguity about a characters gender, assume its a dude.

Riko a shit. A SHIT.

I would, but the last thing I want is to fool around with Ozen's fucktoy.

Yeah yeah, you say the same fucking thing every thread and every time someone has to explain why absolutely nothing about her being male makes any sense. It's most likely it has to do with her being an end result and becoming something other than human, though knowing this artist it's unlikely her genitals changed in ways impenetrable to hard shota dick. The kink factor has to stay consistent.

I have a better rule: If the is ANY ambiguity about a character's gender, assume it's a girl. If it is confirmed that it's a guy but is still cute enough, use it like it's a girl.

This is my first MiA thread, you presumptuous retard.

>New MIA thread
>No new typeset chapters
Why do you play with my heart like this user?

dude I have literally had one time where it actually was a girl,
and word through the grapevine was that the author intended it to be a trap but got cold feet and made her a girl(male(female)) instead

>I have literally had one time where it actually was a girl
That just means you need to watch more anime.

What are you talking about. Kino is clearly a cute girl, not ambiguous at all.

>not ambiguous at all
If that's the case, am I stupid for not knowing she was a girl until the flashback episode?

Maybe, or you might just be a gay or something.

First thread and you're already crying like a bitch when someone explains you're bringing up shit we've already talked about fifty times. Great way to open up there, pal.

I'm not gay, so I guess that narrows it down.

The whole point of the episode is that it's supposed to be the point where the ambiguity is finally erased. You don't want to admit it but she has a very bony and unfeminine body, in the anime she's literally a boy with a vagina.

I want to FUCK Ozen.

Oi stop badmouthing my wife ya cunt.

You don't fuck Ozen, Ozen fucks you.

So miabyss went from me postin in OPT's to this
I didn't want all the shitposting and retards though

I don't know what's happening here but I bet it's something lewd.

It's amazing how an artist capable of drawing such cute kids can also draw them experiencing such horror.

Given everything I've seen from him I think that might just be part of his fetish.

Do you have that image of Reg naked?

Be more precise, user

For some reason I really wanna see the little blonde loli naked, legs spread apart.

Get in line.

"oira" is not gender neutral. it's the tohoku dialect equivalent of "ore", which is about as masculine as it gets.

that said, pronoun use is a terrible indicator. there's no shortage of tittymonsters who use masculine pronouns in anime/manga.

They're really going with "Cave raiders".

post the bonedrewd copypasta pls

Reminder that Bonedrewd did nothing wrong and is the best papa, stop insulting him!

Never.

>papa Bondrewd will never be your dad
>he will never teach you the scientific method and to appreciate empiricism deep inside the abyss
Why even live?

>you will never please "papa's rod"
Why even live?

someone got more nanachi edits?

I want more of the loli...Tell me more about her.

I haven't seen a balance of cute and horrifying like this since Watership Down.

she is a dumb kid that jumped down a cursed hole, gets wrecked multiple times and then pisses herself.
also she is some kind of zombie, according to ozen

Came for the edge.
Stayed for the pedophilia.

*stayed for the bunny cunny

I find it interesting how menacing Ozen is even before she suits up. I can't really think of an anime with a character that is as visually menacing as she is while also being somewhat casual, and not obviously monsterized.

I-Is there media of her having pissed said self?

The voyeuristic pedophile moments make me feel ashamed, but I keep reading. I like the kids when they're being cute best, but the art's so good and I love the style so much that the risque moments don't bother me as much as they normally would. For the record, I don't give a shit what others enjoy reading. I just don't seek certain things out.

during the botched amputation attempt, then after the further treatment of her arm

Do you people honestly expect the anime not to be totally butchered? Childhood nudity and mindbreak aside, shit like will be literally unable to air without the screen raped by white lights.

AT-X broadcast user.

C-Could you share this image with me, user?

Careful user, this is how new fetishes take root. At first it's just because the guy behind it is a master of his craft so you excuse it, then slowly, so slowly you don't even notice it, you start to like it yourself, and before you know it you are in a shady hostel in Akihabara snorting powdered loli doujins through a rolled up page of kodomo no jikan and slamming pure shota into your veins.

ATX broadcast =/= the adaptation itself not being censored

IT will still suffer from beams, darkness filters, or straight up not showing certain things (like loli getting hung upside down naked in the square). AT-X is still subject to decency rules.

That's true, but combined with their pledge to make it as true to the manga as possible it's a good sign.