Cnn giving trump credit

>cnn giving trump credit

wtf is happening? im confused...

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/9-banks-combine-for-over-200-trillion-derivatives-exposure-2012-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he inherited obama's economy
kys

They're bending the knee because there be a shitstorm-a-brewin'.

Oh zhit! CNN isn't the monolithic Boogeyman you thought it was!

Read the article inbred aussie. CNN flatly ruled out Obama.

boogeyman? no, it's just a kike operated extension of the cnig corporation

They know it’s about to drop that nigger obama and his admin abused intelligence tools to illegally spy on American citizens. Then Using the intel to give to friendly msm to sway public opinion. We will also find out many msm media knowingly spread these lies and worked directly with top officials within the government to concoct fake news. This will finally confirm what Sup Forums already knew all along.

This. If You dadn't noticed, things are coming to a head. This isn't exactly CNN bending the knee, but it is them hedging their bets.

That's why growth is up from the Obama era? Because Obama? Then what about the slow growth under Obama
>Inb4 inherited Bush's economy

Economics doesn't have that big of a lag.

they finally noticed how close we are to an immense market crash, and they want to blame trump for it
this is not going to be a good year

Yesterday CNN published pro-cuck articles, today they're prepping Trump's mighty Presidential meat log.

you're retarded

because even CNN thinks the whole "economy is booming thanks to obama" meme is stupid and nobody actually believes that in 2018. They know they can't meme it forever so might as well get it over with and tell the truth now.

Plus if they keep the charade any longer and the economy suddenly crashes, suddenly blaming it on Trump would look even more dumb.

Now they can just blame Trump for it if the economy does crash and not looking so dumb.

You're also retarded. see above.

They want to say that this is Obama's doing, but as the economy keeps improving and businesses are directly crediting Trump it is getting impossible to give Obama credit.

Fuck off maplegook. Go blow your dog.

My guess is that they release a pro Trump article every once in a while so if they get accused of bias on air they can try a gotcha moment.

Imagine if the economy crashes, and out of necessity the Fed is abolished, a commodity-backed dollar and national bank created. Because that is what is gonna happen when it crashes next time. People are catching on and all we need is a catalyst to get the ball rolling, like bankrupt pension funds.
pic OCC table depicting $242TRILLION in derivatives held by top member banks of the Fed

>anti-whites don't ever lie
That's about all they ever do. And anti-whites are so silly that they often end up believing their own lies.

Who is responsible for the economy, if every economy is responsible by the previous president?

CNN is trying to bait Trump into retweeting one of their news that he says are "Fake"

During their breaks between pushing Zionist propaganda, CNN have been able to hear the winds of shit blowing. They can't drown it out by singing that dreidel song any more. They're scared. And they're acknowledging reality just a little bit to reduce their chances of swinging from lamp posts when the shit wind blows down the criminal conspiracies of the Clintons and Obama for good.

>he inherited Obama's economy
YOURE RIGHT!!!!
The bar was so fucking low and the economy was so unnaturally repressed anyone could've done better. Only Trump could make it this YUGE.

My 401K is up 6.3% year to date when I looked this morning. Trump is a god and all the left does is call him racist.

Literally states that he will allow 1.8 million illegals into the country in exchange for a wall to protect the country. The left calls him racist. They are so fucked up.

I hope Trump hasn't been compromised.
That would just feel like Game Over.

My theory is that the Democrats are going to disappear from the map. Without the money from the Democrats, they will cease to exist. Unless they change ships very soon.
It's like women that divorce their husbands when they stop being providers.

This

They are aligning their assholes to a new master

There wasn’t growth. He bailed everything out and added enormous debt. It isn’t economic growth when it is money’s from the government you giant faggot

Dilbertman was right

they probably realized that more people think they lie then tell the truth, so some people will view this as a lie told by the msm

Lookie here Obama holdovers!

Didnt Bush Junior or that other guy say economy so so good they will eliminate the debt before 9/11 happened? Like during the debate

Nigger.

> 1 post by this ID
Shill harder.

FUCK DRUMPGBGBH
FUCK HWIITE "PEOPLE"

PRAISE PEP... I MEAN KEK

CNN has always been fair to Trump. Trumptards just think unflattering news is "REEEEE FAKE NEWS!!!!"

I'm sure Trump and his supporters will dindu and blame obama/Hillary when the markets crash.

>imagine being this retarded

That Nobel Prize winner economist thinks otherwise. He even stated that the economy was better during the Clinton administration, just to double the "point" he's trying to hammer. What an asshole.

An Aussie fag in the wild. RARE

>not knowing about CIANN

user, I...

because even CNN thinks the whole "economy is booming thanks to obama" meme is stupid and nobody actually believes that in 2018. They know they can't meme it forever so might as well get it over with and tell the truth now.

Plus if they keep the charade any longer and the economy suddenly crashes, suddenly blaming it on Trump would look even more dumb.

Now they can just blame Trump for it if the economy does crash and not looking so dumb.

Too late cnn

One problem, there’s no crash in sight. Every markets outlook is positive

means they economy is about to implode..

They have to give him credit before they can blame him. I support trump but he inherited a shit economy that has only gotten more distorted and fucked since Obama's bailouts.

One opinion piece =/= CNN

businessinsider.com/9-banks-combine-for-over-200-trillion-derivatives-exposure-2012-4

how is it even possible?
most impressive house of cards

to save face from that cuckholding article

It means that a crash is incoming

pretty much this, so when it does happen they can go back and say look, we weren't biased all along. every body knows a ((((correction)))) is looming. lowest interests in human history and hardly any growth.

The dollar is taking a plunge in comparison to other currencies. So CNN is placing a bet for a market cap crunch.

FOX, Hannity and Tucker have gone to shit. Someone needs to fill the power vacuum.

because there trying to pin the enviable dollar collapse on trump

lol no they haven't kike

I doubt cnn workers are paid much. I'm sure they are very pleased with the rising stock market supplementing their meager incomes.

Donald blumpf inherited this economy from the great one.

butt hurt chink sperm pls kys

If its from CNN opinion, they always have made rational articles from time to time.

Dem retards are entirely predictable. They always blame Republican predecessors for their moronically childish economic disasters while taking credit when new leadership cleans up their mess.

>cnn giving trump credit
>for the economy
It means CNN thinks the economy is going to collapse.

The economy should ultimately be blamed on King George the III

Trump got soros by the balls.