Jewgle and Jewbook getting Jewed by a Jew

They are attacking each other now.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W1rNJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good.
The leftist cannibalism continues

Requesting sauce (archived, bitte) on screencap.

What kind of Jewish trickery is this?

archive.is/W1rNJ

he was a nazi sympathizer and is outspokenly anit-israel. why would something like this surprise you?

I'm okay with giving 18 billion dollars to Soros if he uses that to destroy Kikebook and all the info in their databases.

wtf Sup Forums you told me Soros and Facebook were part of the same Jewish conspiracy. You anti-semites tricked me.

When is Ballsack-face going to die?

Poo on jew

Thanks.

He just means jewgle and jewbook's attack on wrongthink aren't going far enough. They haven't targeted people unfairly enough and the truth still gets out somehow.

I don't believe a fucking word
Zionists stick together and will make a show for the goyim to feel at ease
Fucking demon cock worshiping child killers

Try to fucking understand

Soros is trying to rally the powers and the public against Google and Facebook because he does not have any ownership of control of them

If he did, he would instead by singing their praises as a tool to safeguard progress and democracy by (((filtering fake news and hate speech)

This Dane knows what's up.

Soros is a bad man, but if he wants to take down Google and Facebook, I say let him. The enemy of my enemy...

Don't believe the hype

Yes, but this implies that a monopoly would successfully form after Google is destroyed. I say this is growing increasingly unlikely, the net is becoming factionalized and increasingly aware of free speech threats.

>b-but muuh jewish NWO!!!

On rare occasions Soros will grind up to a reporter and let only his financial do a bit of talking. While this certainly is in furtherance of his goals he will serve as the hand of death pointing at a member of his discipleship pronouncing their doom seemingly at random. In this case he is correct. Google and Facebook have overwhelmed the technical space and have failed to exercise restraint. Since these two companies are presently at terminal mass on the internet regulations are already being implemented in Europe and now are being discussed in the US with AT&T of all companies proposing an internet Bill of Rights primarily to protect free speach of the networks. Soros recognizes that in the current term these companies are becoming more disliked. These companies are pumping out an in your face brand damaging liberal miasma that is increasing resistances to his longer term plans and jeopardizing everything the boomer left has been working for. The size of these companies and the fact that they are on his side would seem to be his biggest concerns beyond those stated.

Timber!

?should i sell my fb stock

Remember when this cunt paid professional protesters to assault Trump supporters during the election.

People jumping up and down on car hoods waving Mexican flags.

Based tbqh. I've been convinced for a long time now that facebook poses a greater threat than marxism.

Soros is better at 5D chess then Drumpf.

How many more shekels do you get for shitty maymays, Rabbi? Look, times up - shut it down while you still can.

This is now an official ultimate jewing of jew jew thread.
Post examples.

Zukerberg and Google Jews are more sinister than Soros desu

Soros is about as left as Hillary Clinton.

It must be frustrating for Zuckerberg and the Google twins to have been able to wield smart power during the election, but no one would let them. And now he brays like this. Well.

they made a tool to push their bullshit but they underestimated the power of memetics to relay truth in their hugbox environment all it did was unite people and then info spreads like a virus through the ignorant populace. i wouldnt be surprised to see in the next several years demonitization of projects that globalists fund which unintentionally give people access to too much

I really would like to understand the context of this

Will that tired old fuck just die already?

Political-civil war, bitchu

It's my enemy

Is Soros /ourguy/?

yes?

Netanyahu being investigated for corruption
His son goes out with the son of a Russian Businessman involved.
Nentanyahu's son wants sexy-times but wants the Russian;s son to pay for it
>Uses the most streotypically jewish reasons and techniques ti get something free.

Hillary Clinton is about as left as Tony Blair.

interesting. thanks user

Thats why we can use him to fuck jewbook and jewgol and then dump him.

How many Jews could a Jew cuck cuck if a Jew cuck could cuck wood?

jews pretend to disagree, so that way you will take a side and end up being on the same side as jews

At this stage I'm convinced it's just a hologram of Soros with his last will and testament being carried out.

>
CONFIRMS SOROS IS A BAT WHALE!!