"There's someone I want to see"

"There's someone I want to see"
"There's no guarantee your wish will be her wish"

She wants to see Griffith doesn't she?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=je9jsq48H8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder what face Guts will make when he realizes she really enjoyed the rape once she is back to normal.

She wants to see herself getting pumped full of bird juice

I wouldn't be too shocked if that were the case. But I really can't agree with any theory saying that she'll go back to Griffith in the end.

Even if there is a facet of Casca's subconscious that still loves who Griffith used to be (in the same way that Guts hesitated attacking him when he saw him in human form), I think meeting him would entail her trying to come to terms with what he did to her. And hopefully overcoming it.

Cuckold jokes are not fucking funny.
Its a mental disease your joking about.

It's also a fictional story, don't get too upset.

After all these years we'll get confirmation by Schierke and Farnesse of this.

>Griffith

No it's going to be pic-related

or Judeau maybe

She wants to see Casca, because her soul was ripped out during the eclipse. Farnesse screwed up and sent the dream team literally through the tear of reality and pulled Casca back across the years, leaving an empty shell of a retard in the meantime.

Be honest here, at this point, turning into a ghost/magic being is the best thing that could had happened to Guts' son, if he had lived at some point he would had been raped/tortured.

It sure does run in the family. I wonder if the kid's condition has anything to do with both of his parents being sacrifices/living in the interstice.

If its NTR im dropping it
Miura cant do this after how ever many decades its been

>Judeau
Oh god don't make me suffer Miura

>She wants to see Griffith doesn't she?
Shut up

Well, who else could it be?

duh, she wants to face the truth

The kid, obviously (I dunno if it's from Griffith or guts though)

Schierke and Farnesse will get corrupted by the memories and guts will have to deal with 3 braindeads instead of 1

It's Guts' but the child was altered by Griffith's demon semen

Now I get it, is the moonboy and the small fetus guts sees sometimes the same baby?

Rape the Elf Queen

>Griffith
Nope. Moonlight kid.

Yes.

>miscarriages
>moon fetuses

Starting to see where Bloodborne got its inspiration

>both parents
Don't you mean all three parents? Griffith technically helped out too.

Hopefully it's moonlight child or Guts, but if she does want to meet Griffith, I wonder what for. Hopefully nothing to do with some advanced cuckoldry where she says she liked the rape or wants to help Griffith build Falconia.
>helped
No.

Look at Farnese's eye's shes ready to snap it's the same expression that Guts had before Guts decided not to smash chi-chis head into her skull

Answer me honestly Sup Forums.

Who can blame Casca for enjoying the rape?

She is a mortal and she is getting dicked by a literal demon god, i doubt his dick is normal. It probably made her cum multiple times upon insertion alone.

I don't blame her for enjoying getting fucked by Femto.

this is more likely than all your cuck fantasies.

What did Guts do to deserve all the suffering he gets?

He got Blacked.

He killed Based Donovan

Fuck off, asshole.

he wanted to see griffith again while he was talking to some bobles so casca punched him

What if she just wants to see the random demon that gangbanged and throat fucked her?

a lot of people do orgasm from rape, it's a natural response of the body doesn't mean they were happy

midnight bump

I wonder if Casca always lusted for Griffith but settled for Guts because she thought Griffith was way out of her league.

Being "raped" by Griffith may have been the best thing that ever happened to her.

>I wonder if Casca always lusted for Griffith but settled for Guts because she thought Griffith was way out of her league.
>I wonder

Jokes aside, this is exactly what happened. It's not even a secret and it wasn't even subtle. Casca fell in love with Guts after she accepted that she will never be with Griffith.

she did?

Why would her mind have broken if she "loved being raped"?

Fuck off dumb cuckposter

what is this thing? kawaii in my berserk? unbearable

>A fictional story some us have been attached to for more than 15 years.

Please we just want this depressed goober to be happy for again.

You think Guts knows?
Was he just so deprived of genuine love and affection that he accepted that he would just be the rebound boy?

But I think with all the demon rape and butchering my friends for a bad batman cosplay might have turned her off from Griffith. I hope.

The bloody idiot decided to be born out of a hanged woman and bawl his eyes out.

Casca is no masochist, she couldn't even fight properly on her period. If Griffith was the Berserk world's answer to Rapeman like he was meant to be, he wouldn't even let Casca enjoy it.

Are we winning yet boys?

What if the moon-child wants to have sex with casca?

nah, really Casca wants to talk to Farnese to apologies for stealing her apples and to do some entirely platonic female friendship bonding with her for making her put up with her in her retarded state.

> implying Memeyazaki didn't basically just open berserk for every design ever
look at the hunter mark, then guts' mark, cause it's the same shit

>memeful
>9gag

Normie detected.

just because you're a fucking virgin faggot doesn't make you more of an autist than me
>also 9gag

I literally just took the first picture in google you mongoloid, stop seeing the devil where it's not

>that pic
But I thought that the feminists had decided that sex as a weapon was bad

Get the NTR out of your heads. If I was her I would also have a couple of things to ask and confirm from the person I admired the most if he slaughtered all of my friends and raped me in from of my lover.
I mean isn't this so alien to her that it broke her in the first place?

Anons, how do I stop myself from getting hyped over Casca's healing? I've been waiting so long for it, and I want to see Guts be happy but I don't want to be hurt when it turns out to be a disappointment.

Okay then, you can be the bigger autist if that's what you want.

Miura has stated a couple of times how pre-Eclipse Casca is all his favorite fetishes rolled up into one, I don't really see why he'd deny himself that as it would inevitably result in Guts giving into the Beast. It's not very obvious, but to avoid an automatic Griffith victory Casca HAS to recover fully, there's just no other option.

It's been foreshadowed for ages how "this might not be what she wants".
Something HAS to go wrong. There is just no way she's going to come out wanting to hop on Guts and make him happy. We haven't seen Guts this at peace since the golden age and there is no way it will continue.
Something will break Guts heart and you know it. Don't fool yourself.

thanks, my power level is all that i have at this point

Dont get hyped over anything to do with this manga anymore. Have no expectations so when it goes on hiatus or gets a new anime you wont be as disappointed. Just expect the worst

The reason I don't like this theory is that Casca had already rejected Griffith prior to the Eclipse. She was going to run away with Guts! That's what precipitated the whole thing!

The reason Casca wants to see Griffith is for the sake of revengeance. The whole "your wish won't be her wish" thing is a reference to how Guts has gotten over his desire for revenge, while a sane Casca is gonna be out for blood.

>She was going to run away with Guts!
She had resolved to stay with Griffith

I think that the whole "what you wish for isn't what she wishes for" refers to the fact that Casca can't handle the trauma. It's why she went nuts to start with, and forcing her to acknowledge it will result in an angry and edgy Casca that wants to drag Guts back to his Black Swordsman days even though he doesn't want to go. That or she uses the Behelit/kills herself.

I'd be willing to bet that the God Hand pays a visit to elf island before the arc is done.

I agree with this, solely because unlike Guts, Casca has to live with the fact that many of the Hawks died solely so she could live, Pippin and Judeau chief among them, and she'd hardly be content with staying on Elfhell while the majority of the Apostles responsible are still out there.

Solely because she pitied him, the one emotion Griffith didn't want to take from anybody. And look how Griffith repaid her. No fucking wonder Judeau and Pippin immediately acknowledged Casca as their leader following his betrayal.

>I'd be willing to bet that the God Hand pays a visit to elf island before the arc is done.
>they get to the dream eclipse
>the real Void or Ubik enters through a memory of him in the dream plane and attacks them

>doggo Guts (in Berserker mode) fights Ubik as they assemble the last piece of the Doll
>repaired Doll transforms into a dream version of Casca and they escape
>Casca awakes

>doggo guts is killed
>final peice of the doll is assembled
>Casca stands up!
>farnese hands her the berserk armor from farnese's dream
>Berserk Casca tears through the dream enemies
>they all get out of the dream
>Casca wakes up
>looks around her at all the monsters and elves
>freaks out
>Casca is permenantly locked into berserker mode
>finds the real Berserker Armor
>dons it
>while the elf king is locked in a psychic battle with the godhand casca kills the elf king
>guts now has to subdue or kill casca and escape on the boat before apostles overtake elfheim
>we have another boat journey

youtube.com/watch?v=je9jsq48H8A

That the behelit belongs to her is probably my worst nightmare. Her sacrificing Guts for a second time and fucking off to stand with Grifith, or something infuriating along those lines.
I expect a tragedy to occur when she regains her memories, but I doubt that it will be something like this though. And besides I'm not sure if you can use the behelit when you are already branded as a sacrifice to a godhand.

I wasn't around when this chapter first dropped. What was Sup Forums's initial reaction? It's probably the only good chapter we've had since before they got on the boat.

>oh no I cant post meme pictures about shitty art anymore, what do I talk about now?

>turns out the fire farnese first lit was burning Casca's parents
>casca really hates witches because she's strangely surperstitious
>she is seduced by a satyr and Guts finds them fucking in a bush

Guts can't be sacrificed twice. Farnese, on the other hand, is absolutely fair game.

Also, sacrifices can use Behelits. Slan was trying to get Guts to do it in the troll cave.

>Also, sacrifices can use Behelits. Slan was trying to get Guts to do it in the troll cave.
I wonder if it's going to end up being a red herring or actually come into play, it was a pretty big reveal that's allowed.