This is what Brazilians did to black people back in the day. How do you justify this?

This is what Brazilians did to black people back in the day. How do you justify this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGGQJZsCog4&t=184s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What’s there to justify? Looks like that kid is having fun with that dog

kek

Blacks are property

>umas used to be based
Hard to believe it

Get on my level pleb

Niggers are subhuman animals that are only good for servitude and laborious work, so this makes sense.

Suck my fucking cock faggots

and now her descendants are taking the BBC. Kara Boga is truly a God of Justice and irony.

Niggers are subhuman animals that are only good for servitude and laborious work, so this makes sense.

Looks like a servant amusing a child for a bit.
What's wrong with that if you get fed for free afterward?

> Not using spurs and a whip
Their is no justification for this.

Blacks had the same rights as other people in Brazil when slavery was legal.

Wow funny how modern breeders have changed the appearance of Pitbull .
I'd NEVER let my kids near those things,
They're covered in fleas, ticks , mange , always have worms , they can't be domesticated and usual rabid. Plus they're always scratching and licking themselves .
Just Gross
NOPE

kindness is a disease

Fucking petting his head like a dog .
To much. Lol .
OR
Wiping his dirty hands on the dickwashers head.
Both are funny .

There's nothing racist about it.
if the woman were white you would have no problem with it.
Similarly if the child were black you'd have no problem with it.
Hell if it was a black child on a white woman you'd have no problem with it.
It's simply not racist.
But you saw racism in it.
Which proves you're a racist, welcome aboard white brother.

Brazil made the smart move with blacks, they let them set up their own colonies (quilombo). By doing so, they allowed them to not have to adapt to a culture that is not their own.

they are having fun

My aunt used to do this with us all the time. It's just a kid having fun. Why do you have to bring race into this?

Fuck whitey

I'm a conservative and find the first photo unbelievably sad.

It's a little white girl playing with her black nanny.

Letting your young white kids anywhere close to a black (male or female) in modern times, jokes on you.

I'd never entrust my kid to a black.

Justify what? I see nothing bad in this picture.

And its whites like this who turned race traitor and freed the slaves 'cause they liked Aunt Jemima more thn their white mum.

Blind leading the blind

What about the other picture you whiteoid subhuman. The wh*te male is being bound and his hands are restrained, in fear for his life.

Are we witnessing one of the first recorded disk punishments. Did that wh*te subhuman lose his dick?

Black professional babysitters happily do this for white kids here all the time, they love the kids they take care of.

This is fucking circumcision not dickwashing you fucking Philistine.

yes circumcise me as i hold your head like a dog

The ancient egyptians were degenerates who practiced circumcision, supposedly for hygiene reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=RGGQJZsCog4&t=184s

source also my point was the "we wuz" of the slaves

Yep, the nubians were enslaved by the Egyptians, they were bottom tier in Egypt.