Why are healthy, young white males checking out of society?

Why are healthy, young white males checking out of society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3yzUECFwU3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know, why did I sage this shitty meme flag post?

Because we have strayed from God.

Because the physical world is too far gone. We are preparing ourselves spiritually to fight for the kingdom to come on earth with His return. We are through fighting a futile war before the time the Father has appointed.

I've told you like a hundred times already.

>posts pic of fictional character
it's your lazy jesus bullshit spirituality that got us into this mess

Checked

They had shitty parents who either didn't teach them how to make a living or outright refused too when asked.

Because the economy is fucked and it's impossible for the average guy to have a nice house and support his wife and kids, with an average wageslave job your wife needs to work too to pay for your shitty little apartment.

Why should they Check-In society?

Keep deceiving yourself if you want to through your salvation away for memes.

And more typical christ cuck advice, "just sit on your ass and do nothing, Jesus will clean up your mess and solve all of your problems".
Garbage religion, garbage followers.

*throw

what's the incentive to be in society? You're demonized and theres no quality women

Because they aren't getting anything from society in return for participating. The rewards that used to be there aren't there anymore.

Because of niggers.

what does that mean? living in the woods like the unabomber?

>salvation
he doesn't even know that it's a satanic concept
Your redeemer religion is a lie.
Mind control has you believing these things because...why, someone told you once?

Not sitting at all. Constantly improving ourselves and growing in faith and in the Spirit. The struggle cannot be won with flesh and blood. The Romans couldn't, the Crusaders couldn't, the Confederates couldn't, and the Reich couldn't. Only with His return will the true and authentic Kingdom be brought, not by human hands or schemes but by the will of the Creator.

Because I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and have seen God manifest through the baptism of the Holy Spirit. I know that He is real and that His power is real.

Pretty much this. For men and young men to be invested in society you actually need a reason. People did away with this, in fact made it harmful for them to be invested by punishing it after already removing the benefits and then wonder why they refuse to be the workhorses of society as they're constant targets of ridicule, blame and anger as cherry on top.

Why contribute to a society that hates you?

This thread is re-baked a suspicious amount of times. Almost as if someone is trying to condition a specific demographic to be nihilistic.

OY VEY, DELETE THIS

>I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
Ask him this then...
Whats Jesus waiting for? Another child to get cancer? More kikes to destroy our republic and it's civil liberties? More war? The fuck is he waiting for? Come back and fix everyone's problems.

It sure would suck to be the last guy who did from cancer or war the day before Jesus showed up.
I hope this statement shows how absurd that kind of belief really is.
Jesus isn't coming back, he most likely never even existed. It's up to people to put in the hard work and fix themselves and their planet.
Not sit on your ass and wait for some 'savior'.

*died from cancer or war

>posts pic of fictional character
it's your lazy jesus bullshit spirituality that got us into this mess

Because to be a white male is to be a pariah in this Jew run world. So the only way out it to become based and say fuck em (/pol), kill yourself, become a fag or trannie, or become a cuck soyboy and eventually kill yourself anyways.

And more typical christ cuck advice, "just sit on your ass and do nothing, Jesus will clean up your mess and solve all of your problems".
Garbage religion, garbage followers

No national myths. A man needs mythology to live to his potential.

youtube.com/watch?v=3yzUECFwU3U

That's why. Read her book. She is quite right.

The fuck is this same fag shit?

>random similarities between 2 religions means one originated from the other
I'm not even a Christcuck and I hate this bullshit.

>not breaking away from society and forming a new one
This is the patrician choice :)

It takes less effort than cultivating excellence.

Because women are sluts and the rest of you are degenerate faggots.