Befriend russia?

What for? Russia has nothing to offer us. And I mean quite honestly nothing. Some literallywho countries like Papua New Guinea do more trade with us than Russia. They don't produce anything we need. And how do you do undo 70 years of brainwashing? The average Russian despises America and their politicians are no different. Russia's only geopolitical goals are a weakened, divided US and they have been putting out non-stop propaganda to ensure this will come to fruition. When the US collapses, Russians around the world will celebrate because it means their country will now get a lot more richer when it picks up the vacuum the US leaves behind. Russia is simply an ideological competitor in every way and their leaders realize it as much as ours do. They're not interested in any sort of cooperation. More money to be made from competition.

What we should do is revive the Nixonian policies of the late 60s/early 70s and seek a closer relationship with China. They are way more beneficial to us than Russia considering they do a lot more trade with us and there is a huge opportunity for investment. And there is nothing Russia fears more than a strong Sino-American relationship. It makes their leaders tremble, and Nixon realized it, which is why he did actual 4D chess and opened up bilateral relations with China, which made the Russians come to the negotiating table almost immediately for nuclear non-proliferation.

The future is a strong US-Chinese relationship. Russia is just a ghost power crumbling in the dust. Fuck them and their neo-commie Eurasianist bullshit. They can sit around in the playground making sandcastles with their butt-buddies Iran and Venezuela while the US-Chinese hegemony moves forward and conquers the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bering_Strait_crossing
meforum.org/2690/russian-chinese-support-for-iran
reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-election-exclusive/putin-linked-think-tank-drew-up-plan-to-sway-2016-us-election-documents-idUSKBN17L2N3
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
m.jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs6GBV7AwyU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The world needs a US/Russia relationship so the future of good people can be secured and Europe is cleaned of its infection from the middle east.
#NoMoreBrotherWars

There is literally zero (0) benefit to the US to pursue closer relations with Russia. None. It exists as a fantasy in the minds of retarded 'white nationalists' who think our two countries will unite magically and forget about the last 70 years of geopolitical manuevering simply because of the color of our skin.

We have nothing in common, nothing to trade with you, nothing to invest, and in fact, nothing to share. You are a geopolitical competitor whose sole purpose is the weakening of our hegemony. Your leaders should pursue closer relations with the EU instead.

You missed the words "good people" as I expected.
Your argument is invalid, have a good day

>leaf

>Russia has nothing to offer us.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bering_Strait_crossing

>lets waste more money xd

Considering that all it takes is a mere accusation of sexual misconduct to completely fuck up your life nowadays, it never occurs to me to criticize countries that (actively) fight feminism.

t. Chinese American Democrat living in the San Gaycisco area.

I believe most people here won't take you seriously or will de-construct your arguments with easy.
Therefore I will not waste my time on you. Mainly because of that donkey you sport, donkey.

What a cuck you are, what a cuck...
Competitor, ally, all the same empty words from the mouth of a dirty democreep.

Donkey

this is a white man's thread mr

Sovtek tubes. I need them for my amp.

Why yes, I agree. The US has nothing to offer to Russia, and I do mean honestly nothing. One can spend an evening just listing the trade, infrastructure and military projects Russia and China got going at the moment. Arctic Route and Silk Road. The BRICS, the SCO, the NDB, the AIIB - all include Russia and China, but exclude the US. Russia and China conduct joint naval drills in SCS. China has recently received Su-35s and expects S-400 later this year. Russia and China build joint airliner to compete with Airbus and Boeing. Plans that span decades into the future. Russia and China are frantically buying out gold reserves and spearhead a cross-border non-dollar trading system, preparing for a massive financial contingency in near future.

The US pushes NATO to Russian borders, funds color revolutions on Russian periphery, imposes decade-lasting sanctions on Russian economy and is now supplying Russian enemies with lethal weapons. The US openly puts Russia in the same list with North Korea and Iran, and then demands Russian cooperation on disarming and containing them. The US think-tanks advising Washington policies, be it Atlantic Council, CSIS or Stratfor, make no secret that their plans on Russia for the next 25+ years inclide containment, disarmament and eventually balkanization. The 4-star US generals openly and eagerly mull over scenarios of war with Russia in near future. Even with the most 'pro-Russian' president in recent history, the US is more antagonistic and paranoid about Russia than ever.

Than what are you doing here berating Russia, Cuck Xin Ding?

exactlym bydlo

these hippie fucks need to get fucked

>There is literally zero (0) benefit to the US to pursue closer relations with Russia.
>its bad to have friends

You're retarded aren't you?

Sad but true...
And, especially, unnecessary.

Bad copypasta stop posting it not funny

It's in the United States' best interest to make friends with one of the strongest nations in the world. Also just remove the sanctions on them, it's clear the kikes are just trying to keep them down

>waste money
Nigger we would be able to send cargo to Asia by train. This would speed up reduce the cost of trade and the pipelines would make it easier to sell our oil to China. Russia offers us new trade opportunities that is how they are useful to us.

Conducting foreign policy out of interest is Jewish. West should learn to conduct foreign policy out of ideals and principles.

>Russia's only geopolitical goals are a weakened, divided US and they have been putting out non-stop propaganda to ensure this will come to fruition.
The Left has been doing a fine job of that themseleves desu. Russians are amplifying their own message. Other countries will take advantage of it too.

t. Jewish Autonomous Oblast

still not an argument

I hate to say it but this is pretty much on the dot.

Russia DOES have nothing to offer us, and it's actually better for them to keep seeing us as their enemy because their military funding depends on seeing the US as the evil aggressor of the world that wants to genocide all Russians.

There are few jews there, memeflag LARPer.
USA has nothing to offer for us

>us

stop larping ahmed, and his advice was either bait or legitimately shit, muh idealism is stupid

China literally supports Iran according to your neocons.
meforum.org/2690/russian-chinese-support-for-iran

Aluminum, Copper, Gold, Iron Ore, Nickel, Oil, Gas

Everything everybody needs

america has this already, and what it doesnt it takes from euroshits, spics and africans

exactly. Whats even teh point of a pro-US Russia? Theyd lose their reason to exist and be just useless pupepts

What for? Haiti has nothing to offer us. And I mean quite honestly nothing. Some literallywho countries like Papua New Guinea do more trade with us than Haiti. They don't produce anything we need. And how do you do undo 70 years of shitholeing? The average Haitian despises America and their politicians are no different. Haiti's only geopolitical goals are a weakened, divided US and they have been putting out non-stop filth to ensure this will come to fruition. When the US collapses, Haitians around the world will celebrate because it means their country will now get a lot more richer when it picks up the vacuum the US leaves behind. Haiti is simply a shithole in every way and their leaders realize it as much as ours do. They're not interested in any sort of cooperation. More money to be made from competition.

What we should do is revive the Nixonian policies of the late 60s/early 70s and seek a closer relationship with China. They are way more beneficial to us than Haiti considering they do a lot more trade with us and there is a huge opportunity for investment. And there is nothing Haiti fears more than a clean toilet. It makes their leaders tremble, and Nixon realized it, which is why he did actual 4D chess and opened up bilateral relations with China, which made the Haitians come to the negotiating table almost immediately for nuclear non-proliferation.

The future is a strong US-Chinese relationship. Haiti is just a ghost power crumbling in the dust. Fuck them and their neo-shithole bullshit. They can sit around in the playground making sandcastles with their butt-buddies San Juan while the US-Chinese hegemony moves forward and conquers the world.

>muh cattle
>never got invited to mangal
>never got invited to dacha
ok

you think showing us how russia is a shithole like haiti is a good counterpoint?

Woah, you should reduce your TV time, son.
You've just spilled a ton of propaganda your brain have been consuming over years, which resulted in a post overfilled with useless terms, which prevail over words with slightest sense

Oh you dislike slavish people? I'm offenbded.

You can invade Russia and give it to us. We can be your Nordic Israel if you give Russia to us.

redpill us on it

Are you a jew?

> muh russian collusion
> muh russia hacking
Tell us where the Russians touched you.

>Let's start a beneficial relationship with a country that has no jews, instead of trying to mend poor relations with a country that has been exporting its jews to us since the 20th century

Must be a kike

>being this retarded

Better to befriend Russia now, because sooner or later we'll all be dealing with China.

That's been the rationale for every US President since Bill Clinton.

Your post would have been more believable if you had not posted it with a butthurt-democrat flag. Probably noticed it too late, which is why you switched the flag afterwards. Regardless, it's too late for Hillary - she lost, and so did you, regardless of how much you attempt to shill against Russia now.

> >being this retarded
138er IQ, clinically tested. What's yours?

your strawman was poor and lacked substance

>Let's start a beneficial relationship with a country that has no jews, instead of trying to mend poor relations with a country that has been exporting its jews to us since the 20th century

exactly, these shills dont even try

The fact you approach a friendship from the angle of "What can they offer me?" really exposes what progressives are all about.

>Sage 2/10 low quality bait

>realpolitik and the national interest are bad goooy

I suggest you read about the scissor strategy by Anatoli Golitsyn. The thought of China allying with the US before Russia, when both Russia and Chinas ideology is basically anti-americanism while China is still openly communist while Russia doesnt even really hide its Soviet sympathies. China would only ally with the United States if Russia was such a lost cause and so untrustworthy that it would have no choice. Their economic and military alliances tell something totally different.

Funny you speak about "eurasianist neo-commie bullshit" when China doesnt even really hide its intentions. They openly proclaim that the final goal is world communism. People dont understand communist strategy, they dont understand the capitalist phase is only temporary to gain strength.

All those Soros, Brzeszinkis, Kissingers or whatever who propose solutions like this are just phonies playing into the hands of the enemy. The question is whether this is by design or whether these people arent as smart as they appear to be.

NATO doesnt even have a anti-missile defense syst. Russia has had one since the 90s. The encirclement of Russia is a myth, it goes back to the Lenin and Stalin days. The only reason the russian political elite cries about "US aggression" is because they understand the US is the only country that cna harm Russia, so Russia wants to retain hegemonic control. China and Russia put the US as the main enemy, simply because nothing has changed in the thinking of the political elites in bot hcountries, they still think theyre on a mission to dethrone the great hegemon, the USA. But yes I agree, the thought of the US allying with the Chinese against Russia is a complete joke.

J-Jeff?

Haha no I'm not Jeff Nyquist, but hes a great political analyst concerning communist or Russian and chinese strategy. He's very naive when it comes to the "globalist" forces in the West. Olavo de Carvalho imo described it much better in his debate with Alexandr Dugin, the power centres that exist that is.

only two people I ever hear talking about this are these two

are you one of their famous buddies or for some miracle kraut who got this info online?

No, I just watch their stuff on youtube, you know, Cliff Kincaid and all that stuff. But I dont agree with everything they say, imo they have some ideological blockades in their brain. Theres a german author called Torsten Mann who I believe was inspired by Jeff Nyquist to write his books. He wrote several books about communist strategy and what the mosti mportant defectors said about it. Also one about Climate Change and its real agenda. Its a shame theyre not very popular in the alternative media scene. But yes, through this german author I found these people. So I'm a miracle kraut.

I think I've seen you here before, you talked about a book but I couldnt find it, and it was in german so i cant read it anyway

What do you disagree with them?

Russian women love big black cock.

If you black, visit any night club in Moscow or St. Petersburg. You're guaranteed to get laid by 8's, 9's and even 10's

According to Jeff Nyquist the "globalists" are just "utopian liberals". I personally don't think so, imo hes mischaracterizing them. Plus conservatives usually have some sort of inclination to idealize Reagan/Thatcher and (neo-)liberal economics, like Ludwig von Mises for example. Admittedly they talk about this stuff too and disagree about free trade for example. Also sometimes I feel like Nyquist is engaging in mental gymnastics when he's trying to find out who the real russian agents are. The best examples are Obama and Hillary Clinton. I understand why they argue this way but in my opinion they completely ignore other possibilities for their appeasement towards Russia at first and China in general. Also the whole Russia collusion story of course spins a lot of their narratives on their head or at least make the whole picture a lot foggier, you know what I mean?

I don't know which book you mean, but I generally recommend reading what Golitsyn and Sejna, they had very interesting things to say.

And yes I drop in to comment whenever I feel annoyed reading peoples comments on here. I get a little bit pissed when people confuse things.

>What for?
If you didn't know it by now. The Russians have the pee pee tapes of Trump and also have proof for his fraud deals. They own the orange. I bet they have the Stormy Daniels tapes too. Why did so many people vote for dis degenerate?

That's right brotha. Even 10's.

Man, I even had 11's in St. Pete's. We talking bout Florida?

>NATO can be disbanded which is a massive benefit to the USA because we don't have to protect useless countries that are part of it and don't even meet their obligations such as Germany.
>Gives us an actual useful ally vs China.
>Keeps China in check with threat or Russia and USA working together.
China is the true enemy and always will be.

hahaha Florida, you good and smooth my brotha. this one of the reasons i don't like socializing with white dudes. they got no good sense of humor.

just wanna fuck they women. hit that shit and quit that shit

all these russian shills tricking right wing retards into thinking Russia is their friend

yes most germans here are either stormtards or commies talking shit

Olavo mentions how he only thinks mises is good when it comes to economics, but how libertarians are awful in any other way

he makes a difference between free market and free trade and sometimes criticizes free trade

what do you mean by russian collusion, you think it actually happened and shit? not just to create confusion but to get Trump?

this, they're so WOKE to american propaganda that they think RT isn't fake news, its ridiculous
samefag

> underestimate shithole Russia
> attack it (preferably in winter)
> lose

has literally never happened

Friends With Russia would mean US veto power over advanced arms sales, which would reduce US defense costs.

Russia has vast timber, and we need to let ours regrow for 100yrs.

Russia has cheap oil, we should buy theirs and save ours for rainy day.

Russian Friends mean no (((new Cold War))).

Friends with Russia would freeze out any Muslim Problem.

Friends with Russia = good and natural

Friends with Israel = bad in ways even I don't yet know about

>Russia has nothing to offer us.
They have a powerful military. Combine the US military with the Russians, it would be an unstoppable force.

i suppose our real friends are the democrats who want to give citizenship to millions of illegals.

what we should do is dump all 11 million of our illegals in canada

Russians and Americans have the same enemy, the Jews.

Russians understand that since Jews murdered millions of Russians recently.

90% of dumb American burgers have yet to discover their true enemy.

Russian Frens could help on that all important issue.

The german political landscape is hopeless. And in my opinion its like this by design. Basically it is impossible to find political forces who would be patriotic and orientated towards the nation that also want to ally with these same exact forces in the US. Our "nationalists" here believe Putin will rescue them from the muslims.

Yeah I know, I've read quite a lot of stuff by Jeff and read the whole Dugin and Olavo debate, I think it is something everyone should read. Free Trade or Free Markets are an absolute pipe dream. In a world of competing forces someone will always exploit free trade (China), Plus I don't believe free trade is the way to go anyway. I'm not against trade per se but I don't think its sensible making western workers with higher wages, social security etc compete with slave labor of the 3rd world. The logic of our globalization loving politics is to decrease the level of wealth in western countries to adjust it to 3rd world wage levels, instead of actually pressuring reforms in those countries that would increase their living standard. These greedy fucks full on exploit cheap labor and then later on tell us how we have supposedly profited because of that and globalization in general, hence we have to take in a lot of migrants and then of course pay for their expenses. This is a complete and total scam and its amazing how people dont realize this.

About the russian collusion stuff: I've been watching this whole thing evolve closely, there certainly were contacts between Team Trump and Russia, the question is the character of this "collusion". Of course the fuckin Democrats, who never cared about patriotism or treason or anything of that sort whatsoever, and weaken the United States every chance they get, morally, politically and especially militarily, now really care about "russian collusion". I really cant stand these hypocrites.

to pressure you do like, don't you?

He supports free markets (home) all the time, but says he doesn't support free trade (external) all the time, especially with China. He did write more about it in portuguese than English tho.

You think team Trump is infiltrated by vladimirs and Natashas?

The Democrats only care about this because thats how they can delegitimize Trumps victory, by claiming it was the Russians who put him in the White House. And theyre also delusional about the fact they had an absolute shit candidate. The Russians could have easily approached Trump and said "here is this dirty stuff about Hillary we have" and used some backchannels that the Democrats know about this, so that they then can claim Trump is conspiring with the Russians to defeat poor Hillary. None of these idiots have ever explained what Russia has gained from "promoting Trump" and supposedly "defeating Hillary". What is Trump exactly doing that makes him a russian "asset" like Clapper claimed? I dont get it, at all. They have gained literally nothing, just made everything worse.

I suspected in general that the russian agitation towards Clinton was more because they were preparing for her to become president. And since that would have pissed off the American right big time, they wanted to use that anger to pit the armed conservatives against their own government. This is also one of the reasons the Kremlin has been cozying up to the right and extreme right. It is to use them for agitational purposes. reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-election-exclusive/putin-linked-think-tank-drew-up-plan-to-sway-2016-us-election-documents-idUSKBN17L2N3

Read this article, it pretty much confirmed what I thought even before the election. It also greatly disrupts the "russian asset" narrative. Imo Trump was being built up, like Bernie, as some sort of victim of the "corrupt american political system" whose face is Hillary. I even have proof that I said this before this article was released, lol.

lmao trapped on earth faggot op

what do you mean?

Russia has plenty to offer us, you fucking chink.

I can tell you why: We should undo the harm caused by jews.
Because the fact of the matter is that in 1881, when a jew murdered the Russian Tsar (who was very popular at the time), over a million of jews fled Russia to the USA after the resulting pogroms.
Russia made the mistake to allow them to flee, that is why for the last 150 years the USA is extraordinarily hostile towards Russia.
When the jews finally loose grip over US power, learn your lesson burgers.
You let these people escape and they will take power somewhere else (China) and use them to cause enormous suffering and death in the US for centuries.
These people are not reasonable in their actions, they just act on revenge and hatred. They want to kill you just because it causes them pleasure.

You could not be more wrong

I don't know very much about Olavo, I occasionally read his FB translated facebook posts, so I cant judge very well. The idea of free trade is so utopian, that I dont understand why people cling to it so much. I had a short ancap phase too btw.

I have no idea, but even Bezhemnov said the KGB wouldnt bother too much with the leftist ideologues and would instead try to corrupt high level politicians, business men etc. So I'm sure they knew a long time ago that Trump was going to do something in politics, I mean Trump kind of announced it many times before. So I'm sure they've tried getting closer to him, doing business deals with eastern bloc oligarchs or whatever. I dont know if they did so successfully, but this is certainly the stuff the Dems are trying to dig out now to make it look like the president committed treason, so now the Democrats can play patriots, which they are not, at all. In the end I dont see how Russia has benefitted from Trump so far, I just dont see it.

I agree with this. The best analysis I saw agreed with this.
Russians learned how to shill right-winger and use them as useful idiots too

You are clearly a moron. Russia supports Iran, Hezbollah and Syria because they are friends with kikes.
SURE. Kill yourself dirty kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Wew we got air Force

Absolutely, the masters in the Kremlin are not stupid ideologues, they werent during Soviet times either. They understood a long time ago how to manipulate right wingers for their cause. I cannot find the source anymore, but I think it was a video where someone claimed that Lyndon LaRouche already travelled to the Soviet Union in the 70s and later created the first "right wing workers party". He is a "former" Trotzyite, mind you. The LaRouche movement is a complete Russian/Chinese shill machine. This is just an example of many.

His Facebook posts are mostly banter or random musings, the good stuff is on his books, classes, website and some vids. The one with molymeme for ex is ok.
He did try to anthagonize them less a little, initially, but so did Dubya and Obama, but he puts American interest before any mumbojumbo so he didn't benefit them much. If he does anything good to Russia I think this will be a deal involving letting them have Crimea (which is already facts on the ground) in exchange of something else, but the US and Russia (or China for that matter) being buddies is reaching too much.
And democrats don't give a shit about patriotism, they're snakes

A shitskin terrorists greatest ally. You must be so proud. How could anyone be surprised, Russia is 20 percent Muslim.

Sure they're hemorhagging money and they're morally bankrupt, but they're welcoming European Jews with open arms! Literally based!

m.jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175

LaRouche was basically a commie larping as a nationalist, Russia has been cozy with these people for some time, and now they're wooing some social conservatives, since westerners are too braindead on progressivism that they persecute and antagonize basically everyone who isn't a degenerate west European.
I don't expect anyone to go against this trend, except maybe poles, some Republicans and a minority of conservative (not Cameron, properly conservative) Europeans.

Did you see this? Part of it is in portuguese but there's a live English translator (quite bad but ok) but it's Jeff and Olavo talking about the fake split, Russia, etc to a presidential candidate from Brazil
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs6GBV7AwyU

Olavo always says the communists are not bound to an ideology, that it's more of a culture than an idea and can change to suit purposes and so on.

This is the moronic kike arguments presented here by shills, Russia has 6.5% Muslims and these Muslims are not immigrants, they've been there even before Russia conquered these territories 500 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia

Also ethnic Russians are a growing Demographic, they are right now at 80.9% of the total.

And yes. I'd be in favour of being allied with Iran. Jews are the greatest threat to humanity and Israel must be annihilated.
God help the jews if Russia is going to take over the Middle East. They will go back to be cattle slaves.

Are you from Brazil? I really like the stuff he revealed about the Sao Paolo forum. This kind of stuff is gold. He seems to be a very educated and intelligent person, its a shame I dont understand any portuguese, but I've watched his interview with Cliff Kincaid and Molymeme.

In the beginning he even spoke of NATO being obsolete, that was musico to the Kremlins ears. They want the american troops to leave Europe, so that Russia can finally dictate european policy. But in the end it turned out he wouldnt "disband" NATO how our liberal and leftist people who suddenly were so concerned about national security feared and warned about. If Trump manages to strengthen the US military and safeguard the US economy, that doesnt mean anything good for China nor Russia. Lets see what happens.

The only useful thing for China/Russia in Trump I can see is the break of european and american relations. Our own retarded chancellor said that times have changed and that we cannot rely on our partner as much as we used to (she meant the US) after Trump got out of the Paris Climate Treaty. And our press started saying that China will now fill this vacuum, because they invest in green energy. Kissinger said the same, if the West wont "develop" a grand strategy other powers will fill the vacuum and mentioned China and Russia. Our former minister finance said the exact same thing, while receiving the Henry Kissinger price or something by Kissinger in person, lol. By grand strategy they mean "do as we say, or other powers will just BTFO you, so that you do." Its an absolute joke.

>Millions of central Asian illegal immigrants aren't immigrants

I agree 100%.

I have only seen a little but of it, but yes of course I knew this took place. Its just kinda hard to watch because of the sound and all lol. But generally Im sure everything about Russia and the communist movement in general Ive heard already. Thanks for reminding me though.

Are they ever legalised? No, the gov constantly tries to find them and remove them. So what's your point?

The largest mosque in Europe was not in Moscow 500 years ago. Neither were a million Muslims. Finding time to not suck Chechen cock is nearly impossible in the based motherland.

But criticism of Russia is dismissed as anti semitism, in based pidars own words. Furthermore why would an enemy of the kikes make holocaust denial illegal?

Americans really fucked up with how they handled the Russians post gommunism. Although Japan was militarily occupied the yanks went in and helped rebuild their economy and society into a powerful ally, with Russia they went in like merchants and sold shit they didn't need, they didn't go in and invest, or become partners.

They allowed Russia to stagnate while they gloated about the state of their former enemy. Now Putins in power and representing the Russians that know the west weren't friends and will never be.

Yes. He writes a bunch of banter and is somewhat foul-mouthed in portuguese, but there's quite good analysis in his serious stuff. He is quite influential with his online course, kinda like molymeme but years before that, and more serious, so his students are now professionals and themselves are having some influence on analysis and shit, guaranteeing the Brazilian right won't be just globalist liberals (of the freemarket type, not american) or Russian shills.

I dont really expect much from Europe tho, there's something wrong over there, the politicians are all shills or retarded and seem to be very butthurt against the US or openly traitorous to their own people.

It's changing a little, but some of "our guys" do strike me as Russian shills too.

I guess until you fix Germany or France its harder to fix europe, but I dunno if Europeans will ever be as relevant and powerful as they were pre-world wars tho, most don't even seem to want to be

>Also ethnic Russians are a growing Demographic

It doesn't. Wait till based Russian user gets here and he'll post the links. Putin is a total cuck who floods the country with central Asians and Chinese and married his daughters to chinese people (and a Jew for that matter, iirc)
Probably, yes, except maybe the details about the gramscian fucks down here

History: We were friends with Russia before Bolshevikism. We even exempted them from Monroe doctrine.
Militarily: the middle East is a thorn in our sides, more so for Russia than the US at this point. Turkey has backstabbed us enough times to warrant kicking them our if NATO. Ergodan and the Sauds are no better than Putin, and in many ways worse.
Economically: we have stuff they want, mainly food and household commodities, they gave vast resources of rare earth production metals. We could get it from Afghanistan and other central Asian countries, but it's better to team up against China instead of being defeated in detail.

I don't know if we can get past Russia's aggressive policies towards its neighbors. See Ossetia, Crimea, etc. I think we could solve that diplomatically, heavy handed sanctions will only escalate the Russians into supporting even heavier handed regimes. And quite frankly, I don't give a fuck about Ukrainians or caucas niggers. It would be one thing to hate them based off a sensible American foreign policy, but Obama has failed, and Trump is still bogged down by the state department leftovers.

We've got a lot to change in our respective countries to be allies, and it likely won't happen, but to say there is zero reason for our countries to team up is ludicrous.