>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 24
>Syrian gov’t calls latest accusation of chemical weapons usage ‘lies’
>Tillerson blames Russia for E ghoutha chem. attack, admits he doesn't know who did it
>Turkish warplanes start bombing Manbij. TFSA captures Adamanli&‘Umar Ushagi towns in Afrin
>Turkey:287 kurds killed. YPG denied, claims only 15-20 fighters were killed. YPG claims it killed 203 TFSA fighters
>Kurdish forces:There are no SAA troops in Afrin
>SAA to halt military operations in Idlib once Abu Dhuhour Airport is secured
>DeZ:SDF capture Gharanij town, 10km north of Haijn
>OPCW invited by Damasc&Russia to visit captured warehouses where rebels stored chemical weapons
>Report:US-coalition killed up to 11k civis in 40 months
>Pentagon:YPG fighters that leave IS front for Afrin will lose support
>US claims 150 ISIS terrorists killed in eastern Syria
>Report:Turkish military column enter W Aleppo in order to open a new front on Afrin
>Latakia:SAA repells HTS attack
>Saudi-led coalition captures Hamily area in Taiz
>Houthis repel Saudi offensive in the Najran Region of Saudi Arabia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBassem7/status/957283409130283008
youtube.com/watch?v=tZeSCJ47y80
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/957287252694126593
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/957288569806163971
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/957290430181322752
youtube.com/watch?v=vR_VhfxAnXU
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/957293160098492416
youtube.com/watch?v=mjsyQGqNo5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POO

Death to Jews

Xth for marg bar Amrika.

MTV cribs visits Prince Al Waleed:
twitter.com/BBassem7/status/957283409130283008

Long live Syria!

slava ukraini!

Seconding

youtube.com/watch?v=tZeSCJ47y80
THREAD THEME SONG

>SAA and Russia offer to protect Afrin
>"Sure, you can set up observation and coordination centers in Jana and Tal Rifat"
>"or…. why don't you let us occupy you?"
>"uh, no. maybe if we can can agree on a framework for a federal Syria first."
>"no, occupation or we'll withdraw completely, and cut a deal with the t*rks."
>Turks invade, and make literally no progress aside from hurting mostly civilians by bombardment and have now ben forced into a stalemate by the YPG
>Kurds raise the expected protests regarding t*rkey comitting warcrimes and other nations turning a blind eye
>Some Autist keyboard warrior brainlets interpret a stalemate and protests as le stupid unibrows getting beteefoh'd.

This Turkish invasion of Afrin happened solely because Assad and putin overstepped the limit and refused to negotiate with the Local population and the Autonomous Council
This is Also a great Moral Victory for the YPG as it shows that they can hold their own without any international support

>"B..But Muh Ku*ds BTFO R..Right guys?"

Hows that Kurdish referedum going?
Oh Wait.
I forgot
It Already Happened
AND IT FUCKING FAILED MISSERABLY!!!!
xDDDDDDDD

>YPG/SDF is the same as the KRG
Literal Brainlet
You obviously dont know enough to be able to comment on this stuff

Are we winning?

>federal syria

YPG was literally told to lay down arms and let the army take over.
Because, surprise, no deal where Kurds still govern the area and have actual militias would stop the Turks at all.
So yeah, Kurds btfo. Now they will die for being hereditary fucking stupid.

You just know he's scheming his revenge against the heir of the Saudi crown (but he behaves as a good goy meanwhile not to call for any attention)

>A commie calling someone a brainlet
Ironic

Kurds on sucide watch

YPG has no right to demand anything from Syrian state.
Submit or be destroyed. That's it.

Yes cutie.

>Be KRG
>Be the only place in Iraq exempt from burger bombing in 2003
>Have an autonomy deal for 25 years
>Build up your "country" for 25 years
>Decide it's time and you're ready for independence
>Run a referendum and proclaim independence
>Fold in 2 weeks
>Forced to trade your oil via Iraqi government now

>YPG was literally told to lay down arms and let the army take over.
They thought to save that land from the FSA and IS why should they just allow the gov to purge them now?
And like i pointed out a very generous offer was made to Damascus and Moscow
>So yeah, Kurds btfo. Now they will die for being hereditary fucking stupid.
Except they havent
They have already driven Turkish forces to a state of Stalemate and are beginning to formulate strategies for a counterattack

Any videos from actual media on the Turkish assault so far?

So you like him huh. Yas, he is the best. So handsome. Such a powerful man. He pays well too. Which why I work for him. It's not hard, and i am paid fairly. It's because he is such a terrific guy. So handsome. And fresh and brave, with new political goals and ideals. have you seen his mate lavrov. he is also great. I think puting is so great. The chicks dig him big time. He's got so much pussy, he's so alpha. Putin is the best. He is so good, that many people who don't think much of him initially usually change their mind

>federal Syria

>Implying i support the KRG
>Implying the SDF/YPG and the KRG are the same
Like i said
You dont know enough about this topic to have an opinion on it

The kurds are supported by the Americans and Israel. The Iraqi government is pretty much under USA control. Can't we expect that trading oil via Iraq is normal until the kurds' plan of occupying land until the Mediterranean is complete?

>Reports of heavy clashes between #ISIS and #Iran|ian forces near the Iraqi Iranian border inside Iranian territory.
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/957287252694126593

Reminder Federal Iraq, Federal Syria, Federal Iran, Federal Turkey

All of those mean give us some time and let us prepare before we stab you in the back and declare independence for kurds.

>This is Also a great Moral Victory for the YPG as it shows that they can hold their own without any international support
>great
>victory
>YPG
>hold their own
>WITHOUT INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT

>purge
>They have already driven Turkish forces to a state of Stalemate and are beginning to formulate strategies for a counterattack
Are you just a random retard or a kurdshit?
No, you fucking idiot. Either the YPG militias lay down arms or Turks will do their thing anyway. There is no middle ground. It's not fucking rocket science, and it doesn't diminish anyone's negotiating position for le autonomy after it's over. Syria's guarantees to Turkey about the YPG larpers are too weak to deter them, real action needed to be done. Kurds denied that, so now they'll burn.
And no, you fucking retard. Right now Turks are still playing nice and waiting for the Kurds to wisen the fuck up. Bulk of the force used in Afrin is shittily equipped FSA with TAF air and artillery support and that's it.
Do you think the retarded Kurds, who use fucking government handout weapons and have maybe 5-6 total tanks in Afrin can defend themselves against the Turkish army? What were the casualties of Turkish military in their raids on places like Cizre? What was their kill rate?
Either agree to disarmament or get btfo by Turkey, that's the only deal Kurds can get now.

>twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/957287252694126593
American investment to be sure

What the hell? How the fuck is this even possible? As far as i know, ISIS never had a proper presence in the area. Sleeper cells that somehow moved there perhaps?

>a single week of operations
>STALTEMATE HURRR BIJI WIJI

>And like i pointed out a very generous offer was made to Damascus and Moscow
How exactly does the weaker side, the one looking for arse saving, make a 'very generous offer'?

>They have already driven Turkish forces to a state of Stalemate and are beginning to formulate strategies for a counterattack

bro, you either need to take your meds or stop taking them. one or the other. i don't know which

Gulf plays retarded I bet.

>>Forced to trade your oil via Iraqi government now
this is actually a good thing since the KRG gov are basically thieves, they haven't paid people months of salaries.

Look at the numbers, sounds like 20 or less ISIS fighters. Pretty easy to sneak around

And they still won't, because Iraqis give the cut to KRG local government and not "the people".

>they haven't paid people months of salaries.
This

>people protest about it
>gun them down in the streets and only stop when the Iraqi army threatens to come in

>25 years of almost unopposed regional buildup

Based Hussar. Here have a church.

Also Turk here. Knows a couple things about army, equipment and stuff if you wish to know.

>"Hurr durr"
How does it feel to know that Assads main Backer russia supports some sort of Federalism in Syria?
It must hurt knowing that at the last second /sg/s dream of a Shia/Alawaite supremacist state of Syria will be doomed by "Based Putin"?

Unlike the Rest of the SDF because of them being surrounded on all sides by turkey and their Islamo-Nazi Cronies the Afrin SDF has gotten little to no support

>Islamo-Nazi
>Shia supremacist
confirmed baiting for (you)'s at this point

>Reports that an #Iran|ian commander said that the Iranian army has already fought against #ISIS two days ago. Now #ISIS strikes again in the mountain region at the border to Iraq - Iran
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/957288569806163971

Holy shit this guy is serious

That hasn't been decided yet.

how do i become turk pls help me

>"Hurr Durr"
Not a fucking Argument

What is habbening in this webm also checking

We will not let you divide Syria. Screech as much as you want.

>he thinks it will be a proper federation
lmfao will be a Russian Federation style.
It will be extremely centralized kiddo.
>Shia supremacists
lmao'ing at your life

It is good for the kurdish (and iraqi) people but it's obviously a bad thing for the project of Kurdistan. The Iraqi government will never handle back the control over the oil and gas field sales. There won't be another American imposed Constitution this time to aid in the kurdish independence cause. It is pretty clear.

And when Iraq sends our cut, they won't have any excuses left, their current excuse is that they don't have money.

Eat kebap, ride fast, rape harder.

Cheerleader of Beşiktaş Football Team attacking the team's coach I guess

Yo.

I'm sorry if I sound like cancer, but are there any /sg/ related Virgin-Chad maymay pictures?

>Clashes reported between #ISIS and the #Iran|ian army in western Iran, near the Iraqi border.

>This confirms the map of #IS presence in Iraq made by EMN NEWS, we reported over a month ago that #IS has a big presence close to the Iranian border at the north Mendali CS inside the Diyala province
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/957290430181322752

>"Hurr Durr"
No ones attempting to divide Syria the SDF is simply seeking a Federation of Autonomous Zones within Syria

>lmfao will be a Russian Federation style.
Then in that case North Syria will be forced to Secede to fight Baath/Russian imperialism
>lmao'ing at your life
Alawaite Supremacy is quite a real thing in Syria

Can I keep my alcohol?

I really don't understand how they can on one hand pretend to be handling this and that Turks get btfo left and right biji wiji, while they're asking Syria to help them.
They have shitty SAA provided weapons. They have no armor, no nothing. Turkey obviously prefers Syria/Russia to clear this mess and guarantee that the security zone free of YPG militants will take effect.
But no, let's just fucking decline any offer, ignore invitations to Sochi and behave like fucking clueless children.
Guys we should totally negotiate le federal Syria on our terms when Turkish attack is imminent. That'll definitely halt the Turks.

>we

>North Syria will be forced to Secede to fight Baath/Russian imperialism
And get absolutely btfo by Turkey.

Show us your flag, commie.

Holy fuck that pic trigegrs me

you must first learn the initiation dance

youtube.com/watch?v=vR_VhfxAnXU

>Federation of Autonomous Zones within Syria
That was what their traitorous brothers seeked in Northern Iraq when US invaded. It is just a temporary stage for them to divide Syria.

Good evening nice user. I haven't started reading yet, but i have downloaded everything from the Black Library. It's only a matter of time now.
>forced to secede
Enjoy getting BTFO then.
Unless of course your favourite non-Imperialist allies, the US, comes to your rescue lmfao.
>alawite supremacy
lmao'ing at your life

It isn't bad at all, where do you think all that money went? it went into the politician's pockets that doesn't serve an independent Kurdistan whatsoever.
Once the current parties lose power and hand it over to someone else, i'm pretty sure we can manage ourselves much better than we currently do, we will come back much stronger than we were before.

US is currently weighting on the best way to drop YPG out of their pet project and placate Turkey so I doubt they'd lift a finger when Autonomous Democratic Liberal Free North Syria secedes and gets TURKED.

Even worse for the k*rds then.

>we
*cringe*

By your digits I declare you a Turk and also the Grand Vezier or upcoming Neo-Otto Anarcho Capitalist Caliphate
Welcome to Divan
Hnnngh ! Post moar like this. Plz

Looks to me like the Gulf is playing stupid games. Or maybe just CIA.

>Implying Rojava would be the one getting BTFO
The SDF/YPG/YPJ are in all honesty likely the most skilled battle hardened effective fighting force in the region at this point skilled in both Urban guerrilla and Rural combat with many successful operations against IS
Just see the SDF Liberation of Reqqa and DeZ for example and their complete demolishing of IS

Are you fucking serious right now.

I stole her underpants and she is a waving a different flag down there buddy.

????

>kurds are actually this stupid
No wonder why Turkey will genocide them.

I think he is just hunting (you)s

They aren't the best in the region, but they more battle hardened and experienced than the Turkish backed militias, that's for sure.

>how do i become turk pls help me

Oh wow, the k*rds are so skilled in bribing tribes and having the US bomb stuff for them.
Brave feminist warriors backed by the non-Imperialist United States of America.
So based.

>there must be more to life

This guy wants to have a talk with you.

>how do i become turk pls help me
you germs do it pretty good

APOLOGIZE, DIRTY POLES

>Oh wow, the k*rds are so skilled in bribing tribes and having the US bomb stuff for them.
Literally no proof they bribed them
And are you telling me that Assad does not get Air support?
>Brave feminist warriors backed by the non-Imperialist United States of America.
The SDF/YPG has already stated that the US bases are temporary and will be gone once IS is no longer a threat and the Autonomy of North Syria is Achieved

Here's a reality check for (You):
They are a shitty militia. Raqqa was to certain extent bussed out, supported by USAF and literal US special forces on the ground.
DeZ was a meme and surprisingly Kurds still get btfo by ISIS there. Without air support EVERYONE in Syria would get rekt by ISIS and there's no disputing this.
They're currently losing ground in Afrin to dumpster half naked FSA supported by lazy Turks shelling from the distance and bombing from time to time.
And you think le rojava would have any chance there, when literally every neighbor would just gang up on it? Nah, end result would be Turks, Iraqis, Iranians and Syrians shaking hands over charred kurd remains in Qamishli.

This is a lie, there were no "Polish" death camps. We burned jews in barns and didn't gas them beforehand.

Second Holocaust when

>The SDF/YPG has already stated that the US bases are temporary
Here's your (You).

>Several high ranking HTS commanders + preacher were killed in a Russian airstrike on an area near Abo Dhuhr town
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/957293160098492416

>end result would be Turks, Iraqis, Iranians and Syrians shaking hands over charred kurd remains in Qamishli.
Im getting tired of this meme
If Rojava actually was "Muh Kurdish sepratism" then how come most of the YPG/SDFs fighters are Arab?

youtube.com/watch?v=mjsyQGqNo5Q
Source?

>literally no proof they bribed them
Lurk more.
>Are you telling me that Assad does not get air support?
Refer to the post one of our resident Poles made about it. Of course he did, but there is a catch.
>SDF/YPG has already stated
That's cute.

>how come most of the YPG/SDFs fighters are Arab
Pls just stop giving him (you)s. It is too obvious now.

>most of the YPG/SDFs fighters are Arab?
No, you retard. 70%+ of SDF are Kurds. By last available census, out of 80k total SDF militants roughly 25k were Arabs. And that's it.
But I know, SDF in Raqqa is putting up pictures of Ocalan out of utmost respect.