Kikes are buttblasted that their plan to blame Poles for the Holocaust stops working xD

Kikes are buttblasted that their plan to blame Poles for the Holocaust stops working xD

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/International/Jews-participated-in-the-murder-of-their-people-308941
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Ghetto_Police
telegraph.co.uk/culture/museums/10682975/The-Jews-who-fought-for-Hitler-We-did-not-help-the-Germans.-We-had-a-common-enemy.html
wikivisually.com/lang-pl/wiki/Plik:Goering_i_Mościcki.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk
israelhayom.com/2017/11/08/israeli-shekel-emerges-as-worlds-2nd-strongest-currency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christ is King in Poland
jews out

Auschwitz will be bulldozed when?

Oy vey, it's a whole oy day.

>make secret pact with Soviets about dividing Poland
>invade Poland
>get rekt
>Poland falls into Soviet hands for 40 years

Germans and kikes should shut the fuck up once and for all.

>Germans and kikes
What's the difference between a German and a Jew tho? Is there a difference?

>germany invades poland and builds death camp there with german governors
>its polish camp because poles are responsible
>poland is the most antysemitic country
>most of the people who helped jew durning WW comes from Poland/are polish
>every nation on internet blames jews for something. Japan is like 300% racist toward jews
>jew/kike meme is used by everyone who encounter shady money deals or marketing

Yeach. From other side, they're politicians and journalist, they propably know the truth, but lie to gain votes/audience

Yep, jews have judaism and germany have islam

Time to kill them again
I LOVE DEAD JEWS

KILL KIKES NOW!

Imagine the balls you have to have to accuse Poles of participating in the holocaust.

Deny it.

the only people that need to be gassed on this planet are the those who obsess over the past and use history to leverage their own sick agendas

DATS RITE YOU SAVAGE POLACK NAZIS
OY FUCKING VEY MY FAMILY WAS GASSED BY THE POLES

this makes my blood boil

Their language is basically the same. Just guttural nonsense.

So everyone

Wew lad, you really have shit in your ears if you think that.

>make secret pact with Soviets about dividing Poland
>invade Poland
>get rekt
>Poland falls into Soviet hands for 40 years

Germans and kikes should shut the fuck up once and for all.

The sooner, the better

how the fuck are you guys allowed to get away with these things?

Poles were the Holocaust victims
Not Jews
Jews just killed a couple other Jews to compel them to Israel
>OR IT'LL BE ANNUDAH SHOAH

JEW PIGS

He's talking about Yiddish, not Hebrew.

If they keep adding new countries to blame for the holocaust maybe someone will ask the question

Why do so many people want to throw Jews in ovens?

Basically, Poland didn't set them up. Poland acquired the territory due to the Treaty of Versailles, German later invaded the territory and set up camps there. Because of the fact that german camps were set in stolen territory, Jews accused Poland of setting up camps that poles were persecuted for, which is fucking stupid.

Nononoo! It must reopen for business!

REMOVE שְׁלֹמֹה

Amen chxd

lol

Someone tweet him the Katyn Forest Massacre.

NKVD = Jews

Nope. Copper-lead injections for the chosen ones, remember how many survivors we had last time? Depiction related

Reeeeeeeee.
Bo hard feelings, it's basically ZOG over here.

The fuck? If anything the jews should be grateful for poland helping them so goddamn much

I think Trump's "Snake" poem is about Jews.

holohoax never happened, that's the truth
and we are idiots that we use our country's territory to promote the lie about it... gas chambers were built in 1947 by communists who were in charge in stalinist poland.. but soon it is going to change

You've made the jew your enemy poles.

Protect your borders. The hordes are coming.

you gassed my grandpa when he was only 10 years old you monster
I demand all your zloty

The Holocaust hasn't happened yet.

This.

Yes, also we demand reparations from the Koreans for what they did in Nanking

Polish Jew here, how dare you.

There are some things that are too vulgar to say even to a Jew like calling us fucking G*rman.

I'm not a G*rman you cunt.

>Ignorant of Jewish history

There's been like at least a few dozen different Holocausts of varying intensity in Jewish history.

The goyim have been persecuting us for as long as anyone can remember.

Jews will use their influence in the USA to make Poland pay. It's a shame, but Poland needs the USA against Russia. I'm with Poland on this, don't give the thieving kikes a single dime.

protip most Polish "Jews" were actually Polacks who helped gas the German Jews and then pretended to be Jews at the end of the war to escape imprisonment/death penalty

>be polan 1939
>polan stronk
>niemcy and rossiya decide to gangbang
>oops polan not stronk
>niemcy rounds up a bunch of civilian poles into ghettos and camps
>niemcy rounds up a bunch of civilian polish jews into ghettos and camps
>niemcy proceeds to starve to death, shoot, and gas about 3 million goyisch poles and about 3 million polish jews
>rossiya kills niemcy and saves polan
>jews blame the 3m poles murdered by niemcy for the 3m polish jews murdered by niemcy
Makes you kinda understand why Germany targeted Polish Jews for genocide with higher priority than ethnic Poles (who they were genociding).

Anyone who denies Christ is King is not a Jew but of the Synagogue of Satan

That's not a "pro tip", user, that's just bullshit. There are no punishments for killing Jews.

then who was jew?

Fuck of niemcy

Rudolf Hoess said 100,000 German Jews from the Reich proper were killed, according to Eichmann. That's 100,000 out of 750,000 who were in Germany and Austria when the Nazis took power.

Only like 300,000 Polish Jews survived the Holocaust out of a little less than three million. The Holocaust was a German on Slav genocide and a German Jew on Slavic Jew genocide, not a Gentile on Jew genocide.

The true Jews are the Christians.

trust me I'm a historian with access to German war time archives, if you're a Jew in the US or Canada and your family tells you they came from Poland there is a really high chance that you're actually from a family of LARPing Polacks

The true Jews are a caste of Slavs who are seen as being lower and dirty by the Christians like Untouchables in India or something.

We are Polacks, but we are Jewish Polacks. My family has pretty reliable records, we have pictures of our great-grand-parents who were killed by the merciless Satanic G*rmans during the War.

It's true that some Poles were involved, though, some collaborator scum sold out my great-uncle who was a partisan warrior.

I find it hard to believe a 14 year old said that. This is the same 14 year old who wrote her diary with a pen that didn't even exist yet.

For all those still uncertain about the Holohoax, this should be proof enough that their narrative is simply fluid and meant to used as an albatross against those they seek to control.

Jews are very sensitive and creative, I can easily see any number of young Jewish girls pulling this off.

That being said I think it's a good quote regardless of it's provenance.

Well those weren't Polish deathcamps, but there were good and bad on every side, which diferent & ofcourse. Now only question is: does killing jews count as bad or good, and thats all up to you

I think regardless of your opinion about Jewish history or political influence, the mass-murder of defenseless civilians is always morally wrong.

You can't be Polish if you're Jewish, user.

That's where you're wrong.

You can be a Polish Jew but as it happens my family is mixed so even moreso I feel undeniably Polish.

>I can easily see any number of young Jewish girls pulling this off.
I'd buy that for a dollar

>Jews are creative
Is that why 90%+ of Jew "art" is parody?

>the mass-murder of defenseless civilians is always morally wrong
How so?

>goys are literally doing the stereotypical goy thing and are absolving themselves of responsibility.
fuck goys

>he wants to destroy the evidence
>he wants our only memory of the holohoax to be Hollywood and pop culture
good goy

>More than 95% of Lithuania's Jewish population was massacred over the three-year German occupation — a more complete destruction than befell any other country affected by the Holocaust
LOL, they try to guilt-trip us all the time too.

This
>I feel undeniably Polish
Sounds like tranny talk

Auschwitz and other nazi camps in Poland should be focused more on Polish victims instead of Jewish ones. Jews can build their jewish museums in Israel if they want.

Also, it is time to seriously analize this "gas chamber" nonsense, because more and more people begin to question their existence, and whole theory about Jews being majority of victims in Auschwitz is based entirely on assumption that they existed

jpost.com/International/Jews-participated-in-the-murder-of-their-people-308941

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Ghetto_Police

telegraph.co.uk/culture/museums/10682975/The-Jews-who-fought-for-Hitler-We-did-not-help-the-Germans.-We-had-a-common-enemy.html

>pic releated

I could go on like that

No, sorry, that's not how it works. If you're a Jew, your other ancestry is irrelevant. It's tainted and now you're a subhuman forever.

HEHEHEHE

ok my dude I'm just trying to warn people about the Nazi Polack menace, take care my friend the LARPing Polacks are everywhere they may even be inside your synagoge

is this kike retarded? lots of poles have jewish ancestry, jews have lived peacefully for over 1000 years and lots joined the home army.

that's it time for tiger

I could see a 12 year old writing that

++++++

does this trigger you mr lampshade?

huh, never? Ive been to Krakow (city close to Auschwitz) and the whole place is just full of people selling auswitz tours. That place is literally most profiting theme park in Poland. Foeigners willingly spend huge loads of money there because lolocaust. Only madman would close such bussiness

So your saying the jews right?

Lol. The Ashkenazi jews hate the polish people the most. Polish jews hate the fact they came from that shithole country.

maybe you faggots just have shit in your mouth. cuz buddy that faggotry you call a language also sounds like guttural and slobering garbage.

>take them in when everyone throws them out
>let them live however they want
>let them have own laws, communities and culture
>give them privillages that noone has, but nobility
>protect them from butthurted peasants with no rights
>consider them your brothers while your country doesn't exist
>act like you don't see that they support communists
>punish with death for selling jews out to nazis even tho nazis punish with death for protecting jews
>gave your own lifes to save theirs
>send your own people voluntary to death camps, so they can gather data proving holocaust
>support jewish army with military trainings and equipment in jude-palestinian war.
>spend hundrends of millions zł into protection of death camps, yet make entrence free so everyone can learn about jewish suffering
>be always on their side, cause you know they will be alone if you will leave them
God knows the truth and we know the truth, that's enough.

from reaserch on jews in pre war Poland by Ewa Kurek:
-only 2% could speak Polish, rest spoke Yiddish or Germanic (why should they even learn Polish btw, the country was partitioned in 1795)
-those were your persecuted ((germans)), from whom Poles were reteaking economy and power over country ( after independences almost everything was in jewish hands, they even had saying : your steet's our buildings"or something like this" ( known from history and older people)

wikivisually.com/lang-pl/wiki/Plik:Goering_i_Mościcki.jpg
> Hermann Göring and Ignacy Mościcki hunting together in 1937. Photo published by Światowid.

*diferent %

i just realized, auschwitz is probably the most popular polish thing in america. it's probably the only polish place that anyone here has even heard of.

Everbody is to blame. That's why the museums are around every corner.

Do you feel like suckers now?

Also, there's a real possibility that they theorized you will go for the 1 gorillion reparation euros from Germoney, and they want a cut in form of holocauster-bux

they need to examine the area proving there isn't a 300 tonnes of ashes

Even if this is true, what really scares them is not being able to use a the actions of a few thousand Poles to shame and control the entire nation for the indefinite future.

And yiddish was made like LOOK AT ME HANS WE INTEGRATE N SHEIT

I been to Israel once, it was Bulgaria-tier shithole. Falling apart infrastructure, trash all around, shitskins everywhere, cheap cars, houses that looked like ghetto-buildings. I think that you might have a false feeling of supremacy in this matter.

Well they have been in Europe for over 2000 years now so nothing strange here, and only small % joined home army. They were mostly killed by other jews, some of Katyn massacre victims were jews killed by NKVD (all jews), some of hight ranked officer was jewish too

Are these oven (((pizzas))) ever gonna shut up about the Holocaust? Holy shit, just let it go already.

You are not Polish, you are a Jew, antisemitism is part of Polish culture and character, both my parents were antisemitic from interacting with you lot. I have blond hair and blue eyes and I feel no kinship with a semite.

Just remember the monstrous acts of the Korean Unit 731. To this day they're still shifting the blame for that to the Japanese. Terrible, absolutely terrible.

fuck my english guys

That's right. Poland did it. You should pay reparations.

Well, they had this whole thing where a bunch of them had to die to get their homeland and stuff. So what better to do than weed out the ranks of those competing with them.

>get utterly BTFO'd by german invaders
>german military and polish sockpuppets in charge
>bad things happen in occupied Poland
>somehow it's Poland's fault

wtf i love victim blaming and historical revisionism now

Poland GDP Per Capita 12,372.42 USD
Israel GDP Per Capita 37,292.61 USD

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk

"Israeli shekel emerges as world's 2nd-strongest currency"
israelhayom.com/2017/11/08/israeli-shekel-emerges-as-worlds-2nd-strongest-currency/

The only ones who live a shitty life here are arabs and small % of Mizrahi jews.

the real Jews are technically speaking the Christians. "He is NOT a Jew which is one outward in the flesh, and circumcision is that of the heart, and not in the letter".