CERN Mandela Effect

this got deleted in some other thread by some mod

Other urls found in this thread:

whatdoesitmean.com/index2317.htm
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/chilling-satanic-human-sacrifice-video-8655022
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conch_Republic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>/x/

I was sitting in Aurora Ontario in the mid to late 90's with some chinese chick i met through IRC, we were sitting in a children's park at night when light started rolling across the sky like waves over us, but very quickly. She wasn't impressed, I was in utter awe and couldn't stop paying attention to it. Suffice to say I didn't get any action that night but still the waves of light remain imprinted in my memory

Read the brothers Lionheart.
It goes into this.
Basically we can't die of anything but old age. When we do, our consciousness is immediately shifted to another dimension where we keep on living.

Make sure these post are HD

>Mandela Effect is schitzo tier, krautfag

Weird. I can relate.

Checked, and made me wonder; A lot of knowledge is being slowly disclosed right now and among that is the concept that your thoughts create reality which in turn creates consensus reality. This is why the bloodline families and the kikes have been curating the MSM/global power narrative to benefit themselves only.
But now that more people are becoming aware that reality is more fluid than they were programmed to understand, and that they have power to influence such things, simple details such as logos or names have entered a grey area in the sphere of collective consciousness.
Another interesting thing to note is that non-english speaking countries seem to have not noticed any mandela effects.
Also, I seem to have wound back up in the Berenstain dimension. Berenstein Sup Forums had an overall greater hatred for the jews.

Inaccurate.

Kek

lol wut

Bro. Cern is much deeper an issue than we could ever imagine.

remember thoth ?

Tekel, was said to have been spouted from another dimension. Meaning that the human race has been weighed on scales of justice, and we have come up short.

whatdoesitmean.com/index2317.htm

I remember having a picture book about machines as a kid around that time and being confused because the pictures changed.

>Looney Tunes
This one is clearly wrong
can't be real
toons means 'Cartoons'
ie they are 'Looney Cartoons'
tunes makes no sense.

I really want to like you Sup Forums, but then you believe in this bullshit.

WAIT
ITS ACTUALLY TUNES
WHAT THE FUGGGG

was it like pic related?

what a semitic thread

You were all lied to about south africa, simple as that. You should really see what's going on there..

>Mandela Effect
Don't you mean the Obote Impact?

I remember tunes because it used to be "Merry Melodies"
They always have music, originally moving pictures were silent, a dude played piano live in the theatre, sometimes actors would speak the lines of characters onscreen. Before the movie, they would show short films (cartoons) for the kids. Its descended from vaudeville

I don't believe it, but as crazy as the world is it wouldn't surprise me

haarry potterwijk

Reality has more in common with the elder scrolls then you'd think.

Do you guys remember when everyone was super worried about CERN creating a black hole and then the media coverage just STOPPED? That's exactly when shit started changing.

There also seems to be a 3rd timeline.
New Zealand was west of Australia, not northeast or southeast

There's no such thing as Mandela effect. It's you being a moron and misremembering. 4 people in JFK's limo???? I guess the governor and his wife weren't there because Mandela effect... Fuckin retards.

i read the OP. Did Baron travel back in time to observe the world as someone who works for Trump?

Why is it called the Mandela Effect? I feel like that has been lost in this timeline

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/chilling-satanic-human-sacrifice-video-8655022
The footage shows a group of cloaked men gathering in a courtyard around a statue at the facility in Geneva, Switzerland.

Universe A was very comfy. I shifted sometime around 2005 into Universe B. May the timelines reconverge

god dammit, resolution sucks. I have to open these in another tab to zoom

Really pozzez my neghole

i recall that spinning thing happening to me in the late 90's as well. That's something ive not thought about or given much thought since it happened. The memory echoes in my head through out my life though. I was at my dad's house and my mom came to pick me and my sister up. My parents divorced. I was in the car and yet my vision was outside of the car, I saw the kids on the street (I was a kid then too) playing with each other and my vision zoomed up and away spinning two or three times on the vertical. I was still in my mom's car this entire time, my mom was doing her emotional garbage as always but I made no notice to what I experienced. didnt tell anyone then or after until now.

I had no idea this was connected to the mandela shit. there's been many instances ive noticed
union jack used to be symmetrical

Praise Kek

I reached the source in 98'. Maybe that triggered it.

I had this weird realization when I was 8-10 years old on a camping trip. I was walking through the woods on my own and all of a sudden i became aware of how fast time was moving. Not that it was moving faster, but that I was perceiving its speed much more acutely. I would stop and count the seconds, then think to myself "that 10 seconds went by so fast, and it's gone forever. I then waited another minute, and thought to myself that it too went by too fast, and that it may as well have been 10 seconds. It was really depressing realization. I thought to myself "I'm only 9 years old, why am I thinking this way?" I found it very depressing and went back to the tent and cried for a half hour so. It was on my mind the rest of the trip, and while I got over it after the trip I never forgot how weird that felt.

I remember I woke up one day and just after I opened my eyes I felt what was like a shift. Nothing really changed visually that I remember, apparently, but it felt like a flash, and it felt like a leap. In fact, it made me more aware I was awake.

It lelt like a suddent and violent change of scene, but also as a camera flash to a point.

I never forget that.

I also remember past year I created some focus wheels (Abraham Hicks method) to be rich and attact stuff and a lot of it came short after. I had about 20,000 dollars for most of 2017 in cryptocurrency and just after the circle my portfolio kept growing until about 300.000 in less than a month. This month I lost a lot pf gains, so I have about 150,000, but the other focus wheels I made are not working. I believe all blessings are there accumulating in a reality and I will soon attract that reality and all I desires, maybe a quantum leap soon when I'm ready.

It seems sone people do not want us to know we have this power and they are freaking out what these "gentiles" are starting to realize and create with their minds and faith.

Forgot about this. Did they ever release an explanation?

>'95 is supposedly some special year for the jews
>i was born in mid '95

Intention manifestation. Will-based. Most functional when channeled by multitudes (egregore)

Any way Trump is Satoshi Namamoto? Think about it real hard... He wants factories back in america for a reason

People experienced Mandela dying in prison, but then there he was alive and becoming president of South Africa

It was tunes. Toons is a marketing change. Some of the stuff is marketing changes. But i cant explain some

I’ve seen switches many times in my life the most recent was about two weeks ago.
Have you not noticed? In the past two weeks the MSM have been less anti trump and also started publishing unfavorable dem articles.
People are happier and there is less division in the world, but the scales are still unbalanced

>pic
Dude

This thread is some Jewish fuckery, preying on people’s distorted memories and mental illnesses/insecurities. I know a portion of you are spreading this meme just to fuck around but some people actually believe this shit and it concerns me deeply. My last roommate believed this “phenomenon” is real and it turned him into a superstitious, paranoid idiot

Think of what prayer actually is. Meditation on intention; handing it up to a conscious construct in exchange for will.

>This thread is some Jewish fuckery
No, the thread IS ABOUT Jewish fuckery.
Have a nice day Shlomo

i bet you feel very confortable to ignore the prospect of time travel and reality shifting

>because numbers are infinte there must be an infinte number of realities
Yeah, like the one where this jagoff knows what he's talking about

We are currently living in the year 1978. All the dates are fucked up

Similar style, like Stephen biesty. Mine had a escalator.

this is retarded. what percentage of dipshits that end up on fourchan have mental illnesses?
spoiler: lots

>Mandela effect
>AKA, things I remember wrongly, but don't want to admit it

Of all the conspiracy theories, this one is the saddest.

WHO THE FUCK CALLS IT FOURCHAN?????

What makes me uncomfortable is the thought of brainlets using “muh superior intellect” to arrive to conclusions that can lead to mental illness.

Fuck off Jew, let people wake up.

Faggot shills

WTF north america moved to the left in the map and there is a republic in the south of florida

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conch_Republic

What have they done , stop this at once it´s not even funny.

End your life ASAP.

Do you want to know the truth? Then read this

Certain people in this world are extremely powerful, these people have a range of different abilities. One such set of people have the ability to switch timelines/dimensions.

Most of these special people don’t know they have these abilities therefore they cannot use them properly. Usually when these people are in a distressed state and feel backed into a corner they will naturally cause minor switches to happen.

In order to make a major ‘switch’ happen several special people need to all truly want one goal (for example turning back time or changing the outcome of a certain event), each person must be linked through pain of some sort (this can be emotional or physical pain).

Now the important part! ((they)) have no way to identify us or to control us but they know all about us. In order to make a switch happen a large population of people need to be linked through emotional or physical pain while wanting time to be altered.
For example 9/11 touched millions of people and clearly enough special people to change the course of the future and the past in one sweep, there has never been a more successful switch in my lifetime.

yup we dont see much mandela effect on our countryes but we observe them on international events, for example 9/11almost all people here swear that those planes used to be bigger than nowdays videos and hitting in an interval of less than 2 minutes.

my parents bought a house 16-18 years ago, we moved in during winter, the house has a huge in-ground swimming pool and i decided it would be a good idea to jump in while i was wearing my coat and boots and shit, no one else was home

because of the freezing water my diaphragm seized and I couldn't even hold my breath, i let it all out the instant i hit the water basically

i remember having to walk across the bottom of the pool (16 feet deep at its lowest), and up the shallow end and out of the stairs

also, i don't really have a memory of any of these logos and things being different because none of them ever really interested me, ford and such, but my mother made a stained glass VW symbol for my aunt who restored VW vans, and it didn't have the space between letters. My aunt was confused and my mom corrected it, swearing she never saw that space before. She had been studying it for a week because of how meticulous glass cutting/soldering is.

u know what REALLY fucky?

when I was in elementary school Dragon Ball Z was HUGE with the other kids. My parents were christians (theyre pretty based) and never let me watch that degenerate shit; or Disney for that matter.

I am a blonde white kid so all the other kids called me Goku or super saiyan.

didnt think much of it until I found out that a distant relative that descended from my illiterate great x6 grandparents who spelled all 9 of their children's last names differently, traveled to Asia and found the cartoon DBZ and brought it to Funimation in America.

Relative is Daniel in the pic.

Also started kindergarten in 98 and that is when everyone started calling me Goku

creepier my last name DOES sound like GOKU.It is spelled similar to daniel's name after all.

FUCK the pic i forgot

i used to call hulk hogan "hulk coconugget" when i was a toddler

*X-FILES THEME*

This shit is so retarded, and of course it's mostly coming from Americans who had their memories fried as kids from being put on pharmaceuticals.

Have posted this in past threads, but pretty sure that I've died at least twice. Shot myself in the head once as a teen, and later in Iraq. Woke up afterward and nothing had happened. We may be dealing with some type of quantum immortality system where we merge into similar verses at death, though no doubt the Jewbeasts are polluting the timestream like they do everything else. Fuck, maybe they even undid the Holocaust and that's why so many of them 'remember' it. Sad if true.