Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zExn8h5Jy8s&bpctr=1517074341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>our nation is indebted to holocaust survivors
>indebted
>to holocaust survivors

think about it for a moment

Aren't they indebted to America?

How the fuck are you indebted to holocaust survivors when it was your country that helped stop it? Makes me think,

Shhhhh... you're ruining the narrative, fellow goy-user. If anything, it was the Oven Dodgers like Einstein, Teller, et al. who actually contributed to the United States.

>the subtle redpill
I like it, desu

>you don't have to pay dead jews
>and its lip service
it how you spin shit

Trump just named the jew holy shit

>HAHA see Drumpf didn’t deny the holocaust America BTFO
wew

>muh 6 gorillionD chess MAGA XD

He knows

He means literally in debt to holocaust survivors, you know, Jewish bankers and such

Jesus fucking Christ you are an epic fucking moron. Kill yourself garbage traitorous faggot, kill yourself before you have to watch your own children look at you in disgust traitor faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=zExn8h5Jy8s&bpctr=1517074341

>trump is a russian/kike puppet
Tell me something i don't know. Of all the possible republican candidates you picked the Jewish puppet.

>Our nation is indebted to Holocaust's survivors

Is it me or is there something strange about how that sentence is worded?

He's talking about the Nazi scientists we brought into the country after the war.

He is saying that Israel owns America trough their infiltration into media, government and finance.

i don't get it

WHAT? The fucking Jews owe US if anything. I am not "indebted" to wait a minute...Is Trump playing chess again?

The Jews own the banks.

>In debt

Wtf did he mean by this?

Isnt it the jews who are in debt to the americans?

Americans most be the dumbest people on this planet.

>Costa Rica
Don't forget your meme flag you poor shitskin. We aren't paying you to be this retarded.

see

This

I wonder what he really thinks during this.