Could you be friends with a leftist?

So this cunt started working at my company a few months ago. She is a somewhat popular raw vegan personality on Instagram with like 35k followers. instagram/fruitarianalley

I get along with her pretty well and we even share the same interests (triathlons, coding), but when the subject changes to politics I want to blow her fucking brains out (patriarchy this, feminism that...).

Is it possible to maintain a friendship with someone like that? Before the 2016 election I didn't even give a damn about politics, but with people today your political views seem to be an exclusion criterion...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gn2NwjyBHP6N2Yb1kTBEBw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stale rigatoni my dude

This is where stupid people huddle for warmth: the left.

Conceal your power level and keep her at a bit of a distance for the day she grills you the throws a tantrum over your true power.

The longer and better your relationship is, the more fucked she’ll be when she finds out a “conservative” is one of her close friends.

- no
- she's crazy
- don't get attached
- she's gonna cuck you with the darkest, most ghetto, most blackest of niggers
- she'll turn you into a cuck

I personally have no problem not talking about politics. It's shit like when a TV or radio is running in the background and both of you catch up A thing or two that is being said ( usually fake news anti-Trump bullshit), and the subject drifts to it : "isn't he crazy? Don't you think the same?" etc.
I then try to switch topics by just going "hmmm, yeah... anyway, did you hear about..." or something like that, but I'm just scared that I might snap one day and redpill the fuck out of her and then scare her off.

BRAAP her

she is gonna accuse you of rape, keep your distance

No. I cannot be friends with a leftist as we would share absolutely nothing in common. Not only that, they are violently against everything I am: white, male, blue-eyed, blonde, hair, prosperous, has children, is happy, etc.

lol ima leftist and some of my best friends are conservative

You want to be friends with someone you call a cunt?
You sound confused

you guys are seriously such fucking pussies. i redpill people 10 minutes after meeting them. nothing gets a womans pussy wet more than controversial political beliefs opposite to theirs. then again i'm pretty fucking chad so this might not be applicable to everyone

Fake news. How is this cunt-related?

She's a raw vegan. That means liberal. She's probably easy as fuck.

Don't give bitches like her attention unless they're putting out. Dont let her friendzone you.

If you have to work with her, just keep it casual and professional. Wiggle out of conversations. Don't want to talk politics with this bitch and then get fired because she thinks you are a neonazi and bitches to the boss.

>taking a woman's politics seriously
Stop being such a fucking faggot.

depends on the person's personality and the person's ability to accept different views and opinions.

>Is it possible to maintain a friendship with someone like that?
No.

For one thing, adult men and women cannot be "friends." Women offer nothing to men outside of childbearing and sex. Even if you find the unicorn who's interesting, your biology will exclusively lead you to pursue her sexually.

As far as politics, leftists literally want you dead. They believe the state should disallow your beliefs and punish them with the initiation of violence. So, no, you can't be friends with a leftist without being a morally bankrupt hypocrite. There are situations where you can convert them, but they're the exception and not the rule.

Nope, they'll throw you under the bus when it's convenient. Don't b a naive retard

Maybe I should feed her subtle red pills every now and then and see how she reacts before I get myself into trouble. I'm not really interested in the relationship, I just like her and we work out together sometimes, but sometimes she just has these phases where it's all about politics and I just want to smash her face in.

It depends on the persons ability to convey their opinions.

Better start looking for a new job if you go that route.

also

>she has hairy pits

You're either a total degenerate, or thirsty af senpai.

just tell her your beliefs your pussy. and then tell her she looks beautiful after.

>Before the 2016 election I didn't even give a damn about politics
Why the fuck did you feel the need to post here then faggot?
Don't you have r/cucks for that?

you pussy*

I'm almost 40 and friends w a few, both young & old. But this past year & a half its been pretty excruciating. The problem as I see it is conservatives (and I'm generalizing) seem to not care either way to talk about politics, whereas lefties think they have some moral authority to talk about it & its their duty to "set me straight". God, they're insufferable with it.

They know I'm conservative & I carry a gun, but that's basically it & I've hid my power level pretty well. If they only knew.

As a young immigrants guy living in a one of the most liberal countries in the world, I've never seen someone who's more racist and sexist than liberals. Once you voice slightly different opinions of their hive minded and group thinking, you are either sexist or ignorant bigot. I used to have a shitload of like that, I cut off out of my life for a good fucking reason. Drop that bitch like a hot potatoes

>LE NEWFAQS GTFO BACK TO PLEDDIT XDDdDDDDDDDDD

Bitch my entire FAMILY are leftists.

She has demons in her eyes

Just be friends with her. I'm assuming you don't want to date her or anything
Have fun with those shared interests. If she finds out you support Trump, well, too bad - hopefully she likes you well enough by then to rethink what she has believed in

Pretty much this. The only difference is I feel sorry for them, there's absolutely no point in talking to them because they are dense as fuck

It is possible. Just express your views, and if she can't accept being friends because of difference of opinions on such trivial shit, then she is not a friend at all.

You can actually be friends with people you disagree with...

This.

Back in 2016 before the elections, twice I banged lefty college girls (I was 27) who I had previously enraged at the fact that I supported Trump and was politically incorrect. Even told them they were naive little girls and would never best me in a logical argument because they were women. They would get mad and call me racist, sexist, bigot. Then when their friends werent around, they wanted me to bang them.

>She has demons in her eyes.
Also known as cock lust

stale pasta

Yes do that.

When I hear anyone talking politics in the workplace I turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Only if they keep their politics to themselves. The problem with leftists is that they're constantly seeking approval and parroting for attention so it never really works out well.
I'm all good about hanging out, drinking beer, helping you move, etc, just don't contantly repeat Colbert jokes to me and wait expectantly for me to congratulate you.

Women follow the people that they respect.

People's political views adapt to their peer group. Just gently push back on her leftist shit when a topic comes up and the forces social psychology will start drawing her to the right.

Chances are she's learned these views in college or on tumblr and was never exposed to opposing views, so she will be totally unprepared to argue and you will be able to easily make progressivism look ridiculous. Just don't argue a point unless you have a good enough understanding to win.

i tried. not possible. not worth it. and they will stab you in the back.

Oh so bad for you omg.

The day after Trump was elected, my supervisor was pouting around work mumbling things like "unbelievable" and "we're so screwed."

That is all I see now when I look at him.

>turns 360 degrees and walks right into the person they were talking to.

How many of you are here?

>She is a somewhat popular raw vegan personality on Instagram with like 35k followers

Listen to this idiot.

Maybe he identifies as an Australian, you insensitive dipshit.

Tell her enjoy being alone. Trad trad trad trad trad traditional family units. If her parents are divorced then dump her.

"leftist" more or less implies a total inability to accept views that aren't leftist views

/thread
Why would you want to befriend someone like that?

Today on “Things That Never Happened”, a story on how user gets laid. Tune in tonight at 7

>coding
REEEEEEEEEE

>Is it possible to maintain a friendship with someone like that?
You should not even want to. She seeks to undermine your very existence

Lately i've been making a lot of leftist friends

they're actually really nice people who just seem to be a little bit uninformed. The white ones at least. Most are just useful idiots to the real left, who don't realize they're basically trying to turn the world into Zimbabwe or South Africa or all the other examples.

They're very capable of understanding that if an anarchy situation were to ever occur, or something similar, everyone would immediately take sides based on race. This was witnessed overwhelmingly in New Orleans during Katrina and basically all other examples in history, If you talk to them correctly without sounding like a pissed off sperg, by not bringing it up all the time, they eventually start to understand our situation in the near future.

are you also a woman OP?
because if you're a man I have to ask, why are you even bothering trying to befriend a woman?

The last year and a half has been fucked up, mr friends form college all think drumpf will be impeached any day now. They have no idea about uranium 1, FISA scandal, Obamagate, Susan Rice, Seth Rich, Release the Memo, Hillary fainting on 9/11, Charity scandals, all the false flags, Pizzagate, or the real story behind the Russian collusion. I just pretend I'm a Bernout to the hardcores so that they don't write me off

>talking about politics at work
Absolutely disgusting. Tell her you don't want to talk about it, and then don't talk about it. Don't shit where you eat, dumbass.

Now given that she's a leftist, you should absolutely sabotage her career and make sure she gets the blame for everything that goes wrong. If you don't, she'll infest the organization with cultural marxist long march bullshit and you'll find yourself fired before too long for wrongthink.

>bit of a distance for the day she grills you the throws a tantrum over your true power.
lol is this AI? I have noticed many word salad phrases lately. If this is the state of AI, we have nothing to worry about.

It's not AI, it's dumbfuck phoneshitters who use the worst possible communications device for longform text and then don't have the courtesy to proofread their brain diarrhea before plastering it on this board.

Phoneposters should be murdered violently.

yes, hobbies and shared interest is what stops me from pummeling fucking lefts to the ground.
i used to tolerate what leftists have to say, but as i get older the more i hear them talk the more i just want to reach across and beat the living shit out of them because they are dumb and dont live in reality
so i distract myself by thinking what common things i have with that person and just let it take over. otherwise i will never associate myself with a leftist.
remember, hobby and interest acts as a barrier. this is your and their only way of protecting both of you. if there's no barrier, their retarded leftism shit will start to seep into your life or you'll end up seeing just how fucked up leftists are. keep the barrier up.

Also, SJWs tend to turn on people.
Virtue signaling takes priority over relationships.
Be nice, be who you are - just don't get too comfy.
And never apologize for your views.
If you're strong she'll respect you.
Do remember that she's a women.
Women love strength and confidence.
Just be something a woman would like and know that this one is likely trouble.

>(patriarchy this, feminism that...)
she's destined to marry a soy boy and raise a family of cats.

Use your masculinity to dominate her psychologically, then eventually she will align with your views and she will be your political shill.

Just picture what she's going to look like in 20 years. That'll help you walk away.

A couple of my closest friends (both fucking leafs lel) are mega bluepilled, they react like I've started speaking in tongues and bleeding out of my ears if I say anything even mildly rightwing. They are very intelligent people, they just use all that on their academic and professional life then go full current yeah socjus Stacey on politics. It doesn't bother me, I know them well enough to know they're good people in how they actually behave, even if they'll come out with abhorrent shit n conversation. I assume they think the same of me

I'm friends with plenty of leftists. We just agree to not talk about politics. Don't let ideals that you picked up on the internet control your life user

This saggy cunt looks like a jew

First off stop being a fag saying shit like
>should i be friends with a leftist?

All of you are goddamn idiots if you think you should not be friends with a leftist. You are essentially being a libtard when you do that.
>hurrrdurrr i cant be friends with someone who thinks like me.

My friends all know i am super conservative in things but there are ways to check in on the inner realist in people.

She's a qt bro you should impregnate and convert for the huwite ethno state. Just put a babby in her and it will fix everything.

Fucking faggot OP. Stop shilling this cunt. Fucking rape her already if you want to dick her so bad. Stop shitting up the board with your trash.

Nice Photoshop

Fuck off nigger

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gn2NwjyBHP6N2Yb1kTBEBw/

Let her fuck yer boipussy

I think it is possible, but maybe that's because I'm a leftist, too.

Sage this faggot thread

The overwhelming majority of my friends are leftist. That's fine. I rarely talk about politics with them, and they have no idea of my political views.

Dont become the left you hate so much.

If you do decide to redpill, don't use a right wing source. This is difficult to do; however, if you can get her to think critically about the information she's consuming, you can eventually get her to question the news organization itself, and then it's all downhill from there. Be diplomatic: ask lots of questions. Get her to reevaluate the issue, so that she forms her own opinion.

Talk to her about the horrors of Kosher and Halal slaughter and how horrified you were when you saw what it actually entailed.

I try but when I keep winning arguments with them they slowly stop talking to me, sometimes they win over me, but I don't stop talking to them for that

I know right? Who in there right mind would get attached to dumbass lefty.

>inb4 you faggots realize this is just the OP girl posting her insta for fame
sage

>but there are ways to check in on the inner realist in people.

Nicely put. Unless you're talking to a fanatic you can usually find at least some objective common ground if you're not just out to get the upper hand

Whoa there, kiwi

Dat edge. Is first yea uni that much fun?

i have a few liberal friends but i don't think i even know any literal leftists, at least on a personal level.
i remember seeing some graph a long time ago that found that trump voters found it easier to be friends with hillary voters than the other way around. unsurprising.

depends on the leftist in question and how much he/she/it knows about you. The vast majority of them will hate your guts if they notice that you firmly hold positions not compatible with aspects of intersectional Feminism (or social justice in general) - emphasis on "firmly", since Normies sitting on the fence are usually seen as potential "new lambs" for the social justice train, and mostly just get reprimanded for their views. For Right wingers it's mostly the opposite; Even if they cannot stand your political views, a huge bunch of them would still interact with you and just put your political or ideological ideas to the side (a degree of professionalism rarely found in Leftists, who make EVERYTHING about their ideology).

The fact that "this cunt" is both an US Woman AND a Leftist makes her a huge potential danger to you. Do not let you blinded by her apparent friendliness - if she notices that you do neither share her stupid ideas about evil white male cis patriarchy, nor intend to ever accept them, she is bound to try and get rid of you for 'greater justice'. Either by instigating your colleagues against you, or by accusing you of sexual harassment (maybe worse). Leftwing women are completely painless if it comes to such methods, because to them the "end justifies the means".

You dimed her out last time asshole. Then we were fucking with her. I think next time we should just let her know one of her coworkers is doing this.

I have friends who are left leaning, but I couldn't deal with full SJW lunatics.

OP did this what, 2 months ago?

I know it’s a meme at this point but I’m right wing af and I bang lefty girls all the time since I live in nyc. They really don’t care about your beliefs if you’re attractive.

>How to Dox Yourself: The Post

First politics then triathlon

If I couldn't I wouldn't be able to talk to anyone here.

>underrated

Brap

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

>Could you be friends with a leftist?
If by leftist, do you mean a politically active neo-liberal? If so, no. They are too fucking annoying.

yeah, this is also my experience with some leftists woman and swj cucks.

anyways, politics is imho a taboo topic at the workplace and in bluepilled social circles. i avoid taking about politics with sjws/leftists and i don't let them know my views since this could lead to negative consequences...

Fuck all this advice. Literally the only thing you need to do is grab her phone and Instagram a couple POL memes and she will melt down in front of you